Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Birthday and Counting!

cisole

In honor of your birthday we will kill the fatted calf instead of... the pig!tongue.gif Happy Birthday my mascot friend, your the bomb! Have a great day, get real muddy, and take us down the home stretch buddy... I feel it coming! GO PIGGY and GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Happy Bb-b-b-birthday P-p-p-ppiglet & Redrock

No work for me today, going to go play a round of golf.

Buying an 18 pack and I'm going to dedicate a beer to you guys on every hole.

(I already whpped out the calculator and did the extremely hard math...it works out to one a hole).

It's a ratio of 1 to 1...could be a sign? Who knows?

GO RV & and may you get everything you desire on your birthdays!

• Upvote 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CISOLE! Hope you have a great day and a great RV! BUT>>> my birthday is Thursday and if not on yours, then I welcome one for my birthday. I told Shabibi I wanted an RV for my birthday. He said he is polishing it up, wrapping it purty, and sending it to me special delivery. But I wouldnt mind it coming in a day or two early!!! :lol: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :eyebrows::wave::D

Check it out. New currency for Iraq

Think about what this means!

Sorry if this was already posted!

Here's the link: www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

New Banknotes and Coins

I have no idea how I got in this box

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGGY!!!!!!!!!

mine was Saturday and I had lots and-lots of cake

I ate like a PIGGY..... :D

GREAT BIG BIRTHDAY WISH FOR YOU!!! :D

Happy Birthday!!! :excl: :excl: :excl::hug:

This little piggy went to market, This little piggy had plenty of money (dinar), This little piggy had roast beef, This little piggy had his birthday, This little piggy went we we we all the way to the bank with a big RV :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: Happy Happy Happy Birthday :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGGY!!!!! I WANT PIGGY BACON SANDWICH!!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

I read in another post that the Pink Piggy is on the Eagle's Official Endagered Species List... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No hunting, cooking, poaching allowed laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ribs, bacon, pork chops etc are OFF the menu until further notice >>>> like maybe a post RV ROAST emot-LMAO.gif

go Pink Piggy go.....go RV !!!

Edited by trinity4HIM

I got rained out today, couldn't do the one beer per hole thing, (to celebrarte piggy and redrock's birthdays). However, I did get to read several other posts (not even remotely related to this thread). What I noticed was this...several members that I don't recognize have made reference to the "Pink Piggy Underground", and I think that's pretty cool! Thanks Cisole, and all the other members who have added to the levity, for making this as fun as possible. You've touched a lot of people out there, and have restored our hope. Honestly speaking, when I log on everyday, I look forward to reading all the posts and humor provided by all of you who contribute to the "Pink Piggy Countdown". Thank you so much. I hope that all of us get a little further ahead than we were when we all started this. GO RV!

RONIN

• Upvote 2

:lol: Happy B-day...Pinky Piggy!!!!! :lol:

WOOOHOOO>>>>>Celebration time>>>>>>WOOHOOO!!! :lol:

i'll start with a beer....and some Pork Rinds for starters....heheheh :lol:

Hey come on!! ... Pick one!

You can't start with a beer ... and Pork Rinds ... it's gotta be one or the other!

You don't want the Birthday boy throwing people out of his party room ... do you?

Happy Birthday Pink Piggy ... and Redrock as well.

Hey come on!! ... Pick one!

You can't start with a beer ... and Pork Rinds ... it's gotta be one or the other!

You don't want the Birthday boy throwing people out of his party room ... do you?

Happy Birthday Pink Piggy ... and Redrock as well.

hmmm..... :blink: why cant i have both? :blink:

the piggy wouldn't do that...to lil' ole me... :lol: