Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Golf Course Dinar Talk

Babs47

My dear friend + fellow Dinarian just sent me this:

"DEAR "B", I WENT TO CLEAN YESTERDAY AT THE LADY'S HOUSE "C" THAT I SPOKE TO ABOUT INVESTING IN THE DINAR, ALONG WITH HER RELATIVES, A FEW WEEKS AGO. HER NEPHEW WAS ON THE GOLF COURSE WITH HIS DENTIST. THEY GOT STARTED TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR. HE ASKED THE DENTIST IF HE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WELL THE DENTIST  ASKED HIM WHAT HE KNEW. SO HE PROCEEDED TO TELL THE DENTIST WHAT I HAD TOLD HIM AND THE FAMILY. THE DENTIST TOLD HIM THAT I WAS A VERY IMFORMED AND INTELLIGENT WOMAN ABOUT THE DINAR...THAT THE DENTIST HIMSELF HAD BEEN INVESTED FOR 2 YEARS AND THAT HE KNEW WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO CASHING IN. THE DENTIST IS ALSO INVOLVED WITH THE DONG AND YUAN.  THE TIME ON THE GOLF COURSE TURNED INTO CURRENCY TALK ONLY AND WAS NOT ABOUT HITTING THE BALL WITH THE CLUB, BUT ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR.  SO THOUGHT I'D FILL YOU IN ON THIS . MADE ME FEEL GOOD. THESE 3 OTHER FOLKS I TALKED TO ARE STILL NOT INVESTED, I TRIED TO TELL HER TIME IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE, AS THIS INVESTMENT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND IS ABOUT TO RV.  THE OLDTIMER IN HIS EIGHTIES ALSO SHARED THE INFO WITH A PERSON IN THE NURSING HOME.  I DO HOPE THEY HOP ON FAST AND GET INVESTED. TIME WILL TELL. LOVE, "D"

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

Thanks Babs! Now we're talking! I can't wait to try this latest idea for intel gathering!

Rhode Islander? Growing up I lived on Wellington Ave in Cranston and at the Navy housing in No. Kingston!

:)

Much of the world's business is discussed on golf courses daily by wealthy people who can afford to play golf. I'm not saying this particular conversation means a lot, but it's just one more bunch of rich people who are sure this is happening soon. Yes! I live on Block Island! Gorgeous!

There is no-one whose name starts with "A", and it was "C" who told "D" the story that was sent to "B". I just found it refreshing that people discussing investments at golf courses aren't calling this a scam any more. Something I personally got tired of...