Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another New Rumor from a Newbie

Happynomatterwhat

Thanks for the post....I find it very hard to believe that our military would disclose to soldiers that a currency is going to increase from an eighth of a penny to 1.27.......there would be a mad rush on iqd sales by family members in the states.....Iraq govt would not be happy....but that's just my opinion....no bashing intended.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for all the welcoming posts and for how kind each and everyone of you are. Texas 1 I see your point. My friend said that the US soldier said his commander comes in every day with a briefing and that includes information about what is going on in Iraq itself. He did comment on how matter of fact his commander was when he said that the currency rate would go up soon. Maybe a good example would be if you passed someone by and said "Goodmorning its going to be a nice day today." The other person might say "Yes, it is" That would not make anyone raise an eyebrow, or get excited. Thats how his commander was when he mentioned the currency. I know we all have dreams of the money going up in value, but being a commander maybe his mind is only on his job. I wish I knew. Sorry but I don't know anymore than that.

• Upvote 1

Nice post man I had a dream that the RV would be $1.27 and I have told a few people in the chat room about it but mostly keep my thought and opinions to myself, because of all the people that have been waiting longer than I have for the RV to happen so I am glad to hear that # makes me think back at the dream I had and how happy it made me feel.... :D

• Upvote 4

Thanks for all the welcoming posts and for how kind each and everyone of you are. Texas 1 I see your point. My friend said that the US soldier said his commander comes in every day with a briefing and that includes information about what is going on in Iraq itself. He did comment on how matter of fact his commander was when he said that the currency rate would go up soon. Maybe a good example would be if you passed someone by and said "Goodmorning its going to be a nice day today." The other person might say "Yes, it is" That would not make anyone raise an eyebrow, or get excited. Thats how his commander was when he mentioned the currency. I know we all have dreams of the money going up in value, but being a commander maybe his mind is only on his job. I wish I knew. Sorry but I don't know anymore than that.

You might agree also then that it would make more sense for the Commander to have a reason for relaying this information to the soldiers, such as due to this significant rate increase, we will need to beef up security at the local banks, or that there could be an increase in violence due to increased robbing......but to just casually mention that the dinar will go to 1.27 with no follow up, to me, only sends one message to the troops.....holy sh$$, we need to buy as much dinar as possible.....unless, of course, it RVs over the weekend, and there was no time to buy.....just my personal opinion, still appreciate your post as nothing would surprise me. Thx!

Thank you Happy for sharing. I have always felt that it would come in between .86 and the Euro which is about 1.40. I would be happy with 1.27. I'd cash out a little and wait for it to float up. Really I'd be happy with whatever it comes in at because once it RV's at a low rate it can only go up. I would celebrate if it comes in high along with many others here at DV. Go RV!!!! God Bless Semper Fi :D

We've seen this dung before.

Newbie who has been watching site for a while with a rumor/story/phone call from a friend = liar!

(What bugs me is that they drag our hard working, honest, loyal military into their BS)

Read more:

Its really ok that you think I am a liar. I understand that you don't know me at all. I have no way of proving this, so I posted it as a rumor. However my brother is retired from the National Guard after 30 years, I have nothing but respect for our men and women in uniform. I would have just let this slip by if it was any other type of bash, but I love our country and those who fight for our freedom. It really was a hit below the belt and greatly saddened me. I really had nothing to gain by posting this information . I am no one special . I have been married for 27 years, own a small furniture painting business and live a quite life with four rescue dogs.

• Upvote 11