Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That's how the investment philosophy works. People that view the dinar as an investment want to know EVERYTHING about the situation. You don't know EVERYTHING, sorry.

The dinar does NOT have to RV to big numbers (and by big numbers I'm not talking about 8 USD, I'm talking about .01 USD). It doesn't. That's a fact. It can sit where it is for years (it already has, hasn't it?). Really? No, it can't sit where it is for years.

The thing is, an RV to 0.86 is also completely impossible. It can't happen, for the exact same reason as RVing to 100 USD can't happen. Just your opinion, not a fact.

Some people are book smart, but that is just limited intelligence. You need to research outside the LOP/RD history info you seem to worship, open your eyes up to who the real players are.

As for your other post below :

"I'd like to calculate how much money you're going to lose when the dinar either lops or just never RVs and you finally get sick of holding it."

So now you claim that the Dinar will only LOP or never RV, if you are such an educated scholar and such an informed investor, you are making yourself look very pathetic as an investor. This of course is just my opinion again, as you have yours. Facts is what you are lacking.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

I don't think the primary difference between a poster such as myself (or a handful of other posters, which I won't name out of respect for themselves, that advocate positions similar to my own), and posters such as Alex38, isn't negativity vs. positivity. It's realistic vs. non realistic. It's informed vs. uninformed.

What it really boils down to, is that to Alex38 (and to the numerous people like him) this is NOT an investment. It's a lottery ticket. To people like me, it's an investment.

end Quote]

Yeah... we got that, for about the thousandth time, the problem is you missed one option in your narrow view of things. You come across as one who seems to think it is "your way... or the highway"... as many of us can contest. Last time I checked we have a right to our own opinion but you seem to be worse than the religious zealots, many of whom have been banned from this site. We have our own reasons for investing, our own opinions and views... and since all the chips are not in, not even you in all your infinite knowledge and wisdom know exactly what is going to happen. So if you don't mind.... we are informed, we know that almost anything can happen.... we just don't draw the same conclusions as you... ta da ..... that is what makes the world turn around... viva la difference!!! Now if you don't mind... save your poor wrists and our eyeballs and keep some of that stockpile of wonderful knowledge to yourself already.... we do "get it"... we just don't all agree with you. So please stop all the condescending attacts already! Chill out, your not some kind of savior to the dinar world. Our avatar pictures may be deceiving, but the last time I checked we are all adults here... so please... a little more respect for others opinions... thank you!dry.gif Happy investing!

Some people are book smart, but that is just limited intelligence. You need to research outside the LOP/RD history info you seem to worship, open your eyes up to who the real players are.

"I'd like to calculate how much money you're going to lose when the dinar either lops or just never RVs and you finally get sick of holding it."

So now you claim that the Dinar will only LOP or never RV, if you are such an educated scholar and such an informed investor, you are making yourself look very pathetic as an investor. This of course is just my opinion again, as you have yours. Facts is what you are lacking.

Sorry Sirius... I didn't catch that you address this "guru"... and you did it more eloquently than me... good job! Thanks!smile.gif

Sorry Sirius... I didn't catch that you address this "guru"... and you did it more eloquently than me... good job! Thanks!smile.gif

My bad... dang thing reposted over and over!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

I gladly carry the mantle of "dissing" this "investment". I do it for a number of reasons.

Oh great... another self appointed "keep everybody in line guru"!

I have no problem if people buy dinar or subscribe to these websites and newsletters. But people deserve to hear both sides of the story. And they're not hearing it. It is NOT a slam dunk. It is not a sure thing.

Ummmmm.... duh! Who said anything about a sure thing???... and if you will go back and look.. the lopsters "are out of the cage", and have told everyone and their mother their opinion, over and over again... not hearing it my eye! If you want to lead that lopster pack be my guest...just don't think we haven't heard it all before! We just happen to draw different conclusions than you do... thank you very much! Geez folks... let everyone else live their lives without you cramming down your lopster theology down their throats every time we turn around. Have a nice day!smile.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

...) Our economy is in shambles. Many people are desperate and vulnerable and do very desperate and vulnerable things like spend what little money they have on "imminent" and "sure" things. I've seen some of those people on this site. That breaks my heart. In my opinion, people should only buy dinar that are well aware of the risks AND are willing to lose money.

... If you are confident in your investment, why do you care if I am skeptical? I certainly don't care if you already own dinar. I do care about people that have not yet bought dinar and might otherwise be tempted by the incessant, non-stop cheerleading they get from these sites. They should know both sides of the story. Obviously, you don't understand the other side or don't want to give it to them. I don't know why.

LA LA LA LA LA... I can't hear you... LA LA LA LA LA :lol:

-

I agree with you Alex, but some people have no choice but to be negative and make everyone miserable around them. Takes all kinds of people to make a world. Doesn't mean that we have to like them, or even put up with their crap. I can't wait for this to RV, so the people who have dogged us out can sure have their serving of crow to eat.

• Upvote 3

I only want people to be informed. Believe it or not, I don't care if they choose to buy dinar if they have heard both sides of the story. Some people have a high level of risk tolerance and like to gamble. Others don't. Others have very little money and think they are getting into a sure thing. Unfortunately, it's difficult to hear the other side of the story because people like you aren't willing to tell it. Those that do hear it, only hear it AFTER they have purchased dinar. Then it's too late. They've gambled money they never intended to gamble.

First off... this will be my only response to you, and at that it is probably a waste of my time, why? Is it cause I am a cold hearted *******? Nope... it's because you "just don't get it"!!!

This is an "investment site"... I would wager to say most folks will have already done their research on the dinar before they start posting.. so guess what? Your too late... they have already made up their minds and will have to live with their choices. Good, bad or ugly!

Investment of any kind = risk! You start a new business, it is a risk. You cross the street, it is a risk. Do you think that "you" can stop people from taking risks??? blink.gif Good luck with that one!!!laugh.gif

Despite my cutsie little adorable Avatar photo... I am a big boy and will take full responsibility for my actions... you can go lie on the couch now and have a cold beverage of your choice. IMO most folks are content to live with their choices, and you won't be able to effect that one way or the other no matter how much you rant and rave on this or any other site. Have a great day, and don't hold your breath for me to ever write again, I feel it would be a lost cause.

• Upvote 1

Well there you have it. The positive Polly's argument is that the negative nelly's should have no voice. Posting anything other than positive info regarding this "investment" should be banned because the "negative opinion" is ruining Polly's good mood. Polly gets the negative view and should not be forced to read it.

So in the future, let's just have a forum where everyone is in agreement and on the same page. No more learning from each other! Can we say Utopia!

And just for the record, I can't remember (could be wrong) but I can't remember one so called Lopster CREATING a post just to call out a "positive" forum member and bash them for their opinion.

Good luck and go RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why don't loppsters like to discuss fractional banking?blink.gifblink.gifohmy.gif

Ive told them all to learn more about it and they just dismiss it and want to talk about m2 this m2 that. They will never get it!

As they have all said in many different ways......"the reason I own dinar is because I once thought it was guna RV and now I have found out its not" WAAAAAAh WAAAAAAh

And now their all still hangin around sayin the the same stuff every single day over and over and over!!! We get it!!!! Funniest thing is you post something about lopsters and they all come running. :lol::lol::lol:

They are all just upset cause they feel theyve been cheated and truly their thoughts are pretty pathetic! I mean seriously WHO BUYS INTO AN INVESTMENT AND THEN RESEARCHES!!!????

"OH but I was told to buy it so I did"......that kinda talk should tell you exactly the type of person you are dealing with.

Seriously I am very sucessful and have everything I really want in life BUT yet I follow this crap like its going out of style and I am the "GO RV' Guy..........and I feel ridiculous spending so much time following it......................how in the H*LL could you spend so much time following something you were convinced wasnt guna happen! :huh:

That should really tell you what these people are all about! GO RV GO RV GO RV!!!!!!

"I'm your huckleberry"....

please enlighten me...I will be more than happy to respond....

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol: No you didnt just quote doc holiday!!! Dude thats the funniest thing everrrrr!

One of the consistent points we have seen made by the folks who do not apparently believe that a straight RV is feasible is the use of the term "education." Their unspoken assumption is that the people who advocate for a straight RV are NOT educated. I have found out, time and again, through my tenure on this planet, that education is strictly a function of the body of information one chooses to access and lend crediblity to. The body of information the so-called "educated" class on this forum seems to be:

1. Statements in the Iraqi media;

2. Financial data produced by the CBI.

3. Their prior experience with the current financial system.

The former is made available to us via a translator that most members of this forum have, at one time or another, criticized as unreliable. The second can be characterized by a very wise statement by one of my mentors when I was a brand new statistical analyst at US Air Force Headquarters: "You can make numbers say anything you want them to say." The truth of that statement has been proven time and again on this forum.

By any objective evaluation, the third can only be characterized as in a state of extreme instabillity. So how can one rely on using it as a basis for predicting future events?

The fact is, we are all in uncharted territory. Overblown statements of certainty only serve to diminish the credibility of those making them.

• Upvote 1

Your daisy if you do! LMAO!!!.............you are aware anyone with half a brain can spin any situation rite??? Its not really that impressive that you can spin imformation. I could do the same if I wanted to look like a tard! But as I described before I now know why your here......tell you what doc holiday..........tell me how you got n this dinar game? and THEN I will educate you in fractional banking.....however i do realize its useless to debate with you cause I am pretty confident we both can handle ourselves sitting by a computer........i could spin this stuff the same exact way the doc. But since I choose to have a positve outlook on the whole thing(as I already feel ridiculous enough being on here everyday cause its really not my thing...the internet chat room thing) BUT you.....you gottta feel even more ridiculous hanging around sayin the same stuff over over and are totally convinced ts not guna RV...............man you must have a boring life!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here you go Doc(jmw)Holiday! LMAO! Thats still cracking me up! :lol:

I pulled this from another post that is pretty plain and simple.....I thnk its awesome BUT could spin it just like you will BUT lets see what you got Doc!

Seriously you dont feel retarded coming on here so much knowing its not guna happen??? I know I would! Like i said I feel ridiculous coming on here all the time and you know what I think!

First off, I’ll use the exchange of a 10,000 IQD (Iraqi Dinar) note as my example. To help explain the economics of this cash-in example, I will use a 1:1 cash-in ratio between the USD (US Dollar) and IQD (Iraqi Dinar), that is given a two-tier payout, and a 2% bank spread.

What You Will Receive:

If you were to cash in your 10,000 IQD note with a bank that charges you a 2% spread, you would personally receive a net take-home of $9,800 credited to your bank account.

What Your Bank Will Receive:

Your Bank will receive a $10,000 credit to its Federal Reserve Account. They will also be able to add the $200 profit to their “capital account”.

If you don’t understand the “Fractional Banking“ concept that runs our country, you may want to, as that is what this is based on, and is what is behind this entire concept and plan. To learn more about this concept, I suggest you click HERE, and go to a video post I brought to the forum previously, and posted in my “Tidbits“ section.

Ultimately, the bank wins because they are able to gain $2,000 in lending power under the 10% “Fractional Banking“ model.

What the US Treasury Will Receive:

First off, the US Treasury will receive $3,500 in estimated taxes in the quarter after the exchange, because you are now in the “rich” category and get to enjoy the 35% tax bracket. This lowers the “net cost” of the IQD exchange to the US financial system to $6,500 USD (i.e. $10,000 out – $3,500 in). Furthermore, the US Treasury’s rate is higher than the banking rate (we will use in this example 1.25), thereby further reducing their “net cost” from $6,500 to $4,000.

Oil Now Enters the Picture:

At some point, a Fed-appointed agent orders $12,500 worth of oil from Iraq. Payment will consist of a $12,500 transfer from the Fed’s foreign currency reserve IQD account to the IRAQ Oil payment account at the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) in a form otherwise known as PetroDollars/PetroDinar. Even though the world spot price of oil is defined in terms of USD, the actual transaction may take place in any internationally recognized currency agreed to by the parties. For example, Iran only accepts Yen from Japan for their oil orders, because they don’t want USD in their foreign currency reserves.

How the CBI “RECAPTURES” the Money:

The $12,500 order is filled with 250 barrels of oil based on the spot price on the date of the sale (for this example we used a $50 USD spot price). What does it cost Iraq to produce the oil to fill this order? Well they have negotiated productions agreements for approximately $1.50 USD/barrel. From that price $.50 USD goes to the national Iraqi oil company who is the partner in the field the oil came from. Out of the remaining $1.00 the other oil field partners have to pay the Iraq government a profit tax of $.35 USD (35%). The net cost to Iraq to produce a barrel of oil used in this scenario is $.65 USD. (i.e. $1.50 – .50 – .35)

What does all that mean? It cost Iraq $162.50 to bring back a 10,000 IQD note! Can they afford that? I think so! So, instead of paying out $12,500 for a 10,000 IQD note, they only pay $162.50! That doesn’t add to the money supply much at all does it! They receive their IQD back and place it in the CBI, or destroy it.

The transaction is completed with the Federal Reserve exchanging foreign reserve credits which are equal to $12,500 USD (which had a net acquisition cost of $4,000 USD for the US) for 250 barrels of oil (which has a TOTAL COST to produce of $162.50 USD for Iraq.

More completely explained, and simply put, it cost Iraq $162.50 USD from their foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $12,500 worth of oil for a net cost of $4,000. That’s how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI (Government of Iraq) actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

Other Factors that Strengthen Iraq’s Position and Ability to RV:

■DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) Funds Returned & Other Assets: $280+ Billion USD, plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) will be returned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.

■CBI IQD Reserve Requirement Adjustment: The CBI will change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15), while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.

■Oil Production Increased: Iraq will also execute the plan they announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.

■Oil Futures & Forex Contracts Added: To further stir the pot, the CBI will continue to use it’s sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market. Think of their impact in public markets.

There, my friends, is how this plan will be enacted and made possible. Taking NOTHING, and turning it into SOMETHING, then bringing it back to a “manageable and reasonable something” that is accepted and supported by seeming endless supplies of oil. This is how the world’s ENTIRE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM will be regenerated and supported and backed, given, in essence, a re-birth and renewed for most governments and economic regions… even by “Black Gold”.

So, here’s the summary for all the “players” involved, giving ballpark numbers, and not taking into account superfluous costs, fees, and other small details that don’t really affect the larger picture:

■Investor’s Net Gain: $10,000 – $200 = $9,800 x .65 = 6,370 for an investment that cost $10

■Bank’s Net Gain: $200 added to “capital account”, plus $2,000 they can use to loan out.

■US Treasury Net Gain: $2,500 from the .25 spread on top + $3,500 in quarterly taxes = $6,000

■CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 – $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from “Other Factors”

■Overall Net Gain for All Involved: $6,370+$200+$6,000+12,337.20 = $24,907.20

This is the wealth that was generated from a single 10,000 IQD note

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I got another one for you doc(jmw)holiday......................please break this down for me and explain to me how the US went to ALL this trouble and then walks away with nothing???

This is NOT like any currency revaluation or redenomination that you have EVER researched. I think thats where you missing the boat! The US wasnt involved in Turkey BUT they OWN ths situation! :P

The Introduction of a New Currency For Iraq In 2003 And 2004

When the decades-long Baathist domination of Iraq ended in the spring of last year, the country had a fragmented monetary system, a central bank under the control of the Ministry of Finance, and a legacy of monetary mismanagement and inflation. Two separate currencies existed, old Iraqi (or "Swiss") dinars in the Kurdish region and "Saddam" dinars in the rest of the country.

The stock of Swiss dinars had not increased since the embargo of the early 1990s, while the stock of Saddam dinars had soared as Saddam's Baathist regime issued money in volume to finance its budget. Excess bill printing led to a sharp depreciation of the Saddam dinar relative to the Swiss dinar. To compound the problem, only two denominations of the Saddam dinar (250 and 10,000 dinar notes) and three denominations of Swiss dinars (one, five, and ten dinar notes) were in circulation. The absence of many security features and very low quality of Saddam dinar notes made them ripe for counterfeiting.

It was clear to us as early as December 2002 that a new unified, stable currency would be needed in Iraq, and we therefore developed a contingency plan. After the fall of regime, the difficult job of economic reconstruction in Iraq began. The situation was complex because the recognized governing authority of Iraq was the transitional Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA). While the CPA could issue an order establishing a new currency, the currency conversion process demanded Iraqi input and buy-in throughout and required that the Iraqi public embrace the new currency.

After an enormous amount of policy analysis, options memos, and diplomacy by U.S. Treasury staff, I flew to Baghdad in June 2003 to review the currency situation with the CPA officials and our Treasury staff. Shortly thereafter, the CPA announced, in early July 2003, that a new currency would be introduced. The new currency would have six denominations and would be based on designs that had been used historically for the old Iraqi dinar, in a more glorious era when Iraq was seen as an advanced nation in the Middle East. The currency conversion period was to last three months, from mid-October 2003 through mid-January 2004.

At the same time as the new currency was announced, the CPA issued an order making the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) independent of the Ministry of Finance. The CBI had suffered from a long period of domination by the Baathist regime and isolation from the international community, and needed much assistance to rebuild. The CBI's monetary policy function required special attention. It lacked a modern statute to facilitate monetary stability, a coherent framework for conducting monetary policy aimed at achieving price stability, and corresponding instruments for implementing monetary policy.

The CPA and other coalition governments responded by assessing the needs of the CBI and providing technical assistance. Treasury sent a large team of experts to Iraq and provided reach back through a newly created Task Force in Washington. The Treasury team worked with the CBI to develop: (1) a monetary framework that emphasized growth of the monetary base; (2) systems for producing necessary monetary data; and (3) new monetary instruments. The consumer price index (CPI), produced by the Ministry of Planning, also has a major role in assessing price movements, but has serious weaknesses. As a result, Treasury advisors helped the CBI interpret price trends and recommended improvements in CPI methodology.

Just ahead of the currency conversion, in early October 2003, the CBI began holding daily currency auctions. Meanwhile, a new central bank law, based on international best practices, was completed. The law established price stability as the primary objective of monetary policy and authorized a wide array of policy instruments to achieve that goal.

The printing of the new Iraqi dinar in the time frame announced by the CPA was an enormous and unprecedented undertaking, involving printing facilities in seven countries. Indeed, the original order of 2 billion notes filled more than twenty-five 747 airplanes.

With the currency printing completed on schedule, the conversion to the new Iraqi dinar went remarkably well, especially considering the tenuous security situation. This largely owed to careful planning and diligent project management, again with significant input from the Treasury team.

Iraqi citizens have welcomed their new currency, and the exchange value of the dinar appreciated about twenty-five percent over the fall and early winter, even as growth in the new currency was brisk. The exchange value of the dinar has been quite stable over recent months, despite further growth in quantity. The earlier strength in the dinar helped hold down prices over the first several months of this year, and it seems quite likely that inflation will end up low this year, especially compared to the double-digit or higher rates that had characterized the Saddam era. This stability is providing the basis for much-needed public confidence in the management of its currency.

Still, major challenges lie ahead for the CBI. It is now the independent central bank of a sovereign Iraq. It has a new governing board that has a daunting agenda in the months ahead, and must build on the gains made to date. To foster its monetary policy mission, it needs to implement a number of new policy instruments to complement the daily currency auction, like the capacity to conduct regular open market operations in Iraqi government securities. And all of this needs to be done in the context of a very difficult security environment. We are continuing to provide assistance to the CBI to help it put in place a sound monetary policy.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Hey - "positive polly" here - hehehehehe- All I believe is that there is money to be made in Iraq. You can't tell me different - and yes - even with the dinar. So, having said that, it's 'happy hour' time! :D

Good... lets get the h*ll out of here and go have a brew!wink.gif Then we can talk about the mess you have created!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif (he has a good heart Lord... he just goes astray sometimes... wink.gif.. next time be careful when you invite certain crustaceans to dinner that you cook them "before" you serve them! dry.gif).

• Upvote 1

Good... lets get the h*ll out of here and go have a brew!wink.gif Then we can talk about the mess you have created!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif (he has a good heart Lord... he just goes astray sometimes... wink.gif.. next time be careful when you invite certain crustaceans to dinner that you cook them "before" you serve them! dry.gif).

hahahaha... will do!

• Upvote 1

<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Wow…how could I have missed this document…you are right…it explains everything perfectly…how could this not be more widely circulated?....we are all going to be rich!!!! If I were YOU I would go out a put a bunch of IQD on reserve….it can’t miss!

Wow…how could I have missed this document…you are right…it explains everything perfectly…how could this not be more widely circulated?....we are all going to be rich!!!! If I were YOU I would go out a put a bunch of IQD on reserve….it can’t miss!

We knew you'd come around eventually.... welcome to the brighter side :D

While I'm invested ( have been for 7 years) and want this one to RV yesterday at a possibly high rate ( obviously).. I have to say that I invested ( like very many I'm sure .. but just few of us admit it) largely ignoring the substance of this thing... Had only read a few things here and there.. Got convinced and invested... Didn't take away money from bills, food,priority stuff. So all good......But it's true that in the beginning as many or most, I was kinda sure it was going to be big....Huge actually........

To those stating ( judging) ..." but you invested with no info , etc".. Yes, mostly so... It's also true that one cannot have all answers BEFORE esp. in something like this... And things DO change and esp. in something like this..... Most likely one will be more motivated in educating oneself along the way... Forums like this one are supposed to help , to contribute in this sense.. Broadening the knowledge ..Just saying...

Now, having stated that.. I'm not sorry to have invested in this.. Maybe I could have invested less... Sure.. I'll concede that....

Now I want to see how this madness turns out.... Along the way, on this site I met a few folks and I got educated by them... I have to thank them..... Mainly ( but not only)... Keepm, Legolas,jmw,Networth,GT5Junkie,dinarck, HopefulTxn and others... They contributed to my education and to keep it real no matter how sour...They are trying their Best ( successfully, I'd say) to counterbalance the continuous flow of hype, pumping & outright lies coming from the usual guilty ( not suspects anymore) ...

What those I mentiond above do state makes a lot of sense imho... Unfortunately, I should add.

I'm sorry if some will get upset about that and hope enthusiasts don't take it personally but I'll always prefer truth and common sense to sugar-coated stories and fabrications... I still hope I'll be able to make something out of this madness........Sure enough I re-structured my expectations.. Which is good to me.....I do love this site for allowing a rather balanced vision of things.... Thank you

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Just what I thought you would say...you got nothin! Just miserable with your exsistance...do what your wife told you...find another hobby baby boy! Only thing you got is negativity! I asked you several questions and thats all you got. Just keep on being a hater. Youve proven to me now who you are. Keep reply and spinnin articles! I gave you several opportunities to educate me but you know better. Your wifes callin you....tell her not to be so hard on you...you obviously dont know any better. And your lucky ive been told to play nice or id tell how i really feel about you.

Dont try to come back with somethin now you had your chance and i make it a point not to communicate with bully loosers. Weak you are!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Just what I thought you would say...you got nothin! Just miserable with your exsistance...do what your wife told you...find another hobby baby boy! Only thing you got is negativity! I asked you several questions and thats all you got. Just keep on being a hater. Youve proven to me now who you are. Keep reply and spinnin articles! I gave you several opportunities to educate me but you know better. Your wifes callin you....tell her not to be so hard on you...you obviously dont know any better. And your lucky ive been told to play nice or id tell how i really feel about you.

Dont try to come back with somethin now you had your chance and i make it a point not to communicate with bully loosers. Weak you are!

Have you bothered to do the calculations of a 1:1 exchange of IQD to USD in an RV in the manner described above?

Here's a hint on where to start: Iraq has one major revenue source, which currently claims 200 billion barrels of oil. At $100 per barrel, that is $20 trillion USD lifetime value. They currently claim a secondary revenue source of 126 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, which has a total value of just over a 1/2 trillion USD lifetime value.

At current IQD levels, it would require Iraq be allowed to monetize all of their oil and natural gas at almost 3 times their current lifetime values. If there is a link showing this is not only allowed, but that other countries and international bodies would acknowledge the rate, by all means post it.

It looks good for the US side of the equation with the lending and stuff and will give the 'warm fuzzies' to speculators that don't look at the math, but would destroy the economy of Iraq after so much time and effort has been put forth to rebuild their economy and country.

Using the example given in the scenario but using current market pricing, it would cost Iraq 250 barrels of oil for each and every 25K note that speculators in the states hold. That would mean for every single million IQD the a speculator owed, it would cost Iraq 10,000 barrels of oil just to retrieve that 1 million dinar debt.