Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Regain Glory and Coins in Our Pockets Soon

VIZIOIRAQI

I want to keep getting excited about these articles. I really do. However, after Lucy pulled the football away from Charlie Brown 100 times, do you think he still got excited when he saw her holding it there the next time?

Forgive me all, I'm in a bad frame of mind. Battling a terrible bout of diverticulitis the last 2 days and I'm having a hard time seeing the silver lining right now.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Dinar Regain Glory and Coins in Our Pockets Soon

Sattar Jabbar Ghazzi

Posted 01/08/2011 07:23 PM

Central Bank will soon begin to lift the three zeros with the advice of international economic organizations

Baghdad?

A Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq that Iraq began the restructuring of the involvement of the currency of international economic organizations focus on raising three zeros and the development of new metallic currency.

The appearance of Mohammed, told the people that "the central bank agreed with the international organizations on the process of restructuring of the currency and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar)."

He pointed out that "the process of restructuring, which will begin this week will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeroes from the local currency in addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1,000 dinars."

And that "the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part."

"The current currency exchange Atertqa backward and to the level of advancement of the Iraqi economy and to address the gap and inflation during the next phase."

He expressed the IMF in August / August, his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq. The Iraqi government has denied holding any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation. The local currency of Iraq has passed in the history of changes to several, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was the symbol of the former regime. The main tasks Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alnaspaper.com%2Finp%2Fview.asp%3FID%3D2516

i found out today, that iraq can convert the money they got back from the dfi in to dinar, they got back 250 billion u.s.d, so the can cover any rv. this article is exactly what we wanted to see-hear. though just like the lop articles that have consumed us, who knows what to believe when it comes out of iraq. if the coins are truely released like they claim, it will be our rv, and to me it looks like it will be close to the dollar

• Upvote 7

My sentiments as well. Lifting the three zeros, then adding a 500 and 1000 coin seems a bit, ummm.... Unexplainable. Thoughts anyone? Please and thank you.

You have to think the way they talk, the coin reference would be for their value now but will be the small .50 and 1.00 coins for the 1:1 RV and preventing the citizens any confusion while they give up the US dollar. Again IMO.

• Upvote 3

I want to keep getting excited about these articles. I really do. However, after Lucy pulled the football away from Charlie Brown 100 times, do you think he still got excited when he saw her holding it there the next time?

Forgive me all, I'm in a bad frame of mind. Battling a terrible bout of diverticulitis the last 2 days and I'm having a hard time seeing the silver lining right now.

Peace

buddy, sorry to hear that, its $hitty get well soon my man.......

Peace

Oh man I understand, its hard to stay positive when going through that.

Peace

Keep your head up TJ!! I have had a hard last week with this investment to...i bet we can all relate...its hard sometimes to stay positive with all the 3 zero articles coming out and its weird how two (lopsters& the non-lopsters) sides can be so far away from the other in their educated guess...I love your comparsion with Lucy and Charlie Brown, LOL Hang in there buddy, and as always GO RV!!

It's the 1973 issue..! Matter of fact, it's the very same one on the currency site, I matched the serial numbers.

See.... http://colnect.com/en/banknotes/banknote/6937-10_Dinars-1973_ND_1978_Issue-Iraq

oh well :(

Good find NV....dammit!! :(

I like the Headline.."Dinar Regain Glory...." That tells me the dinar will come out higher than 1 to 1. It's former glory was in the late '70's in the 3.22 range. How bout regaining that "70's Glory?

The other thing is they always use the term "next" to mean "this". But in this article they actually used the word "this". What is that supposed to mean..."Last" as in they did this "last week?"

Huh?

• Upvote 1

I am so grateful for the news articles that get posted here on DV..! That said, I have been searching all of my saved "arabic" news websites, and have searched them all for this article and can't find it listed anywhere else. I dearly hope that the news link for this article is not a spoof site... :blink:

Time will tell :D

Very nice article! thanks for posting.

"the process of restructuring, which will begin this week will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeroes from the local currency in addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1,000 dinars."

I'm reading this differently based on sentence structure in other languages. I may be wrong, but I believe....

The process of restructuring, which will begin this week - the guidelines/proposals (process) for restructuring (redenomination) will begin this week. There have already been articles about the draft proposals being submitted to the Council re how to go about removing the 3 zeros, the creation of the new currency and coins, the educating of the people, then submitting the draft proposals to Parliament for final vote approval.

Will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeros from the local currency: creating the methods on the how and when, creating a good educational environment. Educating the people so they will readily accept the currency changes - favorable environment.

In addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1000 dinars: articles have already come out stating they plan on designing and creating coinage for the new currency under 1 dinar. The draft proposal is being addressed and submitted to the Council for approval. If they remove 3 zeros, that will be for ALL the existing currency and not just some of the notes. 1000 dinars will become 1 dinar, 500 dinars will become 1/2 of 1 dinar, 250 dinars will become 1/4 of 1 dinar, etc. For the values of 1 dinar or lower, they plan on creating coinage.

I may have this completely wrong, but that is how this translated into 2 other languages. The Arabic syntax is similar to French and translates very differently from English. I'm open to all other interpretations, but this is what I see. I'm happy to stand corrected at any point.

Regardless, this is VERY good news imo!

Looks like the article comes from Alnaspaper - a legit Arabic editorial: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp?ID=2516

;)

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

It is starting to look like it, and the 5 years will be the climb to what it should be..$3.00+

But Sirius...at it's current rate of abuse do you expect the worlds current financial structure to last another 2 yrs,let alone 5?

While 3$ plus would be nice,I'll gladly take .86 cents.I'm going to use most of it to help others buy supplies,pay debts,and store up on silver/gold and other things that always have a general value.

I think waiting for years just in the name of greed would be tempting fate.

But Sirius...at it's current rate of abuse do you expect the worlds current financial structure to last another 2 yrs,let alone 5?

While 3$ plus would be nice,I'll gladly take .86 cents.I'm going to use most of it to help others buy supplies,pay debts,and store up on silver/gold and other things that always have a general value.

I think waiting for years just in the name of greed would be tempting fate.

No, it will come out at 1:1 any minute now and I will be gone north, people were worried about it saying 5 years, so I believe that is just their way of saying the time to get back to where they once were will be the next 5 years. I don't really think Iraq can wait any longer . IMO.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the picture that goes with this article..! Anyone know which denomination it is..?

it looks like the $1.00 I have from the Bahrain monetary agency...one dinar got this bill and others mid east

Edited by jaman

No, it will come out at 1:1 any minute now and I will be gone north, people were worried about it saying 5 years, so I believe that is just their way of saying the time to get back to where they once were will be the next 5 years. I don't really think Iraq can wait any longer . IMO.

Up North eh?

Trying to find a more secluded spot that hopefully would be safer?What general area would you recommend as good bug out places for when the SHTF?Also are you talking about going to Canada?

I know they have a much smaller population and more wilderness up there.considered tryiing to get the family to go there myself until I realized their tough laws on firearms.That's not good because guns will be one of the best ways to defend yourself if Martial Law is declared.

My sentiments as well. Lifting the three zeros, then adding a 500 and 1000 coin seems a bit, ummm.... Unexplainable. Thoughts anyone? Please and thank you.

Sounds like they will lop the existing notes and introduce the new notes at the same time. Then RV the new notes

Thanks for the post VIZIOIRAQI!

The appearance of Mohammed, told the people that "the central bank agreed with the international organizations on the process of restructuring of the currency and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar)."

And that "the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part."

"The current currency exchange Atertqa backward and to the level of advancement of the Iraqi economy and to address the gap and inflation during the next phase."

I have read these statements in bold somewhere in the past in other news articles. I'm looking, but kind having a hard time digging through some of the things I've saved. I remember, because I kept thinking the level of value of the dinar wouldn't be able to rise if backed against the value of the dollar. I remember in another article, referring to the 5 years, where a statement was made about the value being fully restored by 2016. The last bold statement indicates the GOI and CBI anticipates slow economic growth and a rise in inflation. The CBI has made this statement in the past.

Does anyone else recognize statements they might have read in another article in the past? Dang!!! I know I read these statements before!

I'm not saying the article is old, but some of the statements might be. Does anyone else see this? If so, it's like the reporter just pieced old and new Saleh statements together to write something for print.

If I'm wrong, then I apologize to everyone.

Peace

You also just missed the aniversary of thurmans passing.

Wish you well, I'm a nurse and see many like you suffer. Good luck.

here little piggy piggy :eyebrows: