Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel Talk

possum

sounds like someone has had 1 too many for the road and fell off the back end of turnip truck and hit his head on the rocky bedded road. Then rolled over into a field of dreams, thinking yeah it i build it up maybe , just maybe it will come. well hate to burst ya bubble or rain on yalls parade, but i get a laugh out of fantasy island tales and sleepy hollow myths, i would like to hear some thing better that provides some validity to the thing. any of that out there?? i certainly would like anything at this point more than .0008 that we got it at. need an auctioneer to drive this value up.

sounds like someone has had 1 too many for the road and fell off the back end of turnip truck and hit his head on the rocky bedded road. Then rolled over into a field of dreams, thinking yeah it i build it up maybe , just maybe it will come. well hate to burst ya bubble or rain on yalls parade, but i get a laugh out of fantasy island tales and sleepy hollow myths, i would like to hear some thing better that provides some validity to the thing. any of that out there?? i certainly would like anything at this point more than .0008 that we got it at. need an auctioneer to drive this value up.

I don't believe that any body can provide validity to information on an amount, because I don't believe that the amount will be leaked out to ANYBODY, I don't care who you are or who you know, I don't believe that anybody will be able to do any more then speculate on the amount. Now we can maybe look at the events taking place and read all of the news articles and maybe speculate approximately when it may, (may) RV, but I believe that the bottom line is that nobody can really know. I think most just come in here to wait together and to try to share what ever articles they do find and speculate together just to feel somewhat connected to others that have similar interest and goals.

Medic, you say the exchange rate could change weekly for a bit ? Can you picture a rate of .80 and people go to exchange, then it goes to 1.20 , then 1.60, and then 2.00, all in a month or two. People would go crazy.

Of course! For you and me, they surely can but don't ever hope ERM comes into force to prevent volatile fluctuations of the revalued currency rate. Anyway, it is a joke for you and me but seriously, revaluation of any currency rate is not like stocks & shares business I once was working for a trading company. An RV is assessed according to the numerous mathematical logic of an economics before reaching a conclusion to decide an appropriate rate to be on a par with other competitive business activities. If the many different rates gradually keep going up like you suggested, it might cause ripples of economic chaos worldwide. It is not up to the wishes and hopes of yours and mine. And lopping any currency without a justifiable reason like hyperinflation would backfire its economy it has rebuilt. The Iraqi Finance Minister and the CBI board of directors are not a lop to lop IQD at their own expense as well. Do we know some of these big guys in Iraq are billionaires in reality? They like to be billionaires and if they lop IQD, they will become millionaires which they hate most because 1,000,000,000 IQD minus 3 zeros = 1,000,000 IQD is what some of our poorer dinar holders are safely hiding at home right now. Who is the biggest bonehead to lop 3 zeros like a stupid suicide bomber?

For other meaning of what is a lop, please check it out here:

www.internetslang.com

Hey Possum, I gues you got your Intel from the Houston Times in regard to the Mars Info.

Could this be the rv announcement $2.30 rate ? This is way out of space here... Lol

Ok this is dont promote other sites here checking in. All of you know me and i not one on conspiracy theory's. However if you all remember it was all over the internet like 4-5 months ago that the illumatti works in codes and hidden messages, and that certain intel picked up the following message.

A few days before the rv will take place, you will see a hidden message, in a major news paper with the coded message "life on mars", the article was as well suppose to have coded the rate of the rv in the article.

Well don't shoot me by posting this, i only have because of all the news of the pending rv this week, its all over the internet from about every source that its a red alert for an rv in the next 48-72 hours.

98 billion dollars gets transfered to cbi, 4.75 tons of gold, announcements from cbi of plan to come out with smaller currency, phase out the big bills, the start of the election in just 2 days, the talk publicly about lifting chapter 7, recent agreement with kuwait, payment to kuwait for missing persons by the un, investments signed in neighboring countries, do i need to say more.

Well it is only for all the reasons above that i was floored when i went to the news stand today and seen front page news in the houston chronicle about life on mars (brought to my attention btw by pirate).

Why would the houston chronicle post an article on front page news, front page, having to do with life on mars maybe in 20 years. I tell you people that is not front page news. Might be in 18 years but not now.

Ok i took a picture for all the non believers, and the coded rate? Rv in the $2.30's

very interesting post by Keylime.. had to add it to my post..

Hey dont promote other sites. The 2030 reference is too obvious. I think the real coded message is in the smaller headline above the article. Starting with the 35 million figure, this may reference the the amount of dinar in circulation, 35 trillion. So that tells you to look for the code in this statement. Next it says "Mars is 145 million times farther away than the Moon" 145 is the key number. $1.45. RV. Why? They tell you. It would take 6 months to get to Mars (our end goal in rate?) but only a "few days" to get to the moon (the starting rate now? 48 hrs). The Moon is where you want to be. What could happen in the next few days? The RV. At what? $1.45. Using "Current Technologies" (Rueters Forex?) I hope this has "illumined" you. To the Moon Alice. Bang. Zoom.

This quote was actually in the paper...

But he confidently said the 2030s, even the early 2030s, were viable if given a reasonable and sustained budget.

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/u...view=slideshow

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME HERE, ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS, IS BECAUSE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT MONTHS AGO THIS WOULD HAPPEN, AND IT HAS. IN ADDITION ALL THE INTEL OF A POSSIBLE RED ALERT THE NEXT 72 HOURS. SO I AM POSTING IT. PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME, THIS IS CRAZY BUT, THIS INVESTMENT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT CRAZY... LOL

I HAVE THE PHOENIX CHAT FROM 11-27-09 THAT DISCUSSES THIS... I'LL POST IT UNDER NEW POST BELOW... YAHOOOO

SEE REPONSE #42 FROM SUNGLASS

THANKS SUNGLASS...!!!

Wow wish everyone at this point would hold off on the BS so that the real intel could come thru. Iguess these are the same people that do Prank Calls. Qute for awhile then gets verrrrrrrry annoying. Should have a just the facts only forum with reliable sources. Been in this for quite awhile. I think we are close but with the euro a little shakey as well as china's news today that might be a factor. Not sure. The fuel is in the Ship just waiting for nasa (UN) to give the final count down!!!. Possum thanks for playing with peoples minds again(not)!!!!

Of course! For you and me, they surely can but don't ever hope ERM comes into force to prevent volatile fluctuations of the revalued currency rate. Anyway, it is a joke for you and me but seriously, revaluation of any currency rate is not like stocks & shares business I once was working for a trading company. An RV is assessed according to the numerous mathematical logic of an economics before reaching a conclusion to decide an appropriate rate to be on a par with other competitive business activities. If the many different rates gradually keep going up like you suggested, it might cause ripples of economic chaos worldwide. It is not up to the wishes and hopes of yours and mine. And lopping any currency without a justifiable reason like hyperinflation would backfire its economy it has rebuilt. The Iraqi Finance Minister and the CBI board of directors are not a lop to lop IQD at their own expense as well. Do we know some of these big guys in Iraq are billionaires in reality? They like to be billionaires and if they lop IQD, they will become millionaires which they hate most because 1,000,000,000 IQD minus 3 zeros = 1,000,000 IQD is what some of our poorer dinar holders are safely hiding at home right now. Who is the biggest bonehead to lop 3 zeros like a stupid suicide bomber?

For other meaning of what is a lop, please check it out here:

www.internetslang.com

I love your attitude! That's what I'm talking about! :-)