Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel Talk

possum

Everyone has a different amount, I naturally like to hear a higher figure. So,let's hope Possum is on target.

possum is on target....for his next bottle...possum needs attention...possum needs booze...possum needs to be turned into roadkill......maybe possum even needs a dentist...a vetinary dentist....go possum go

Possum, what the h*** you smoking boy ! one can only hope this is true, I think I am going to have to sit this one out for awhile, It's coming some time but wow, it happened today ? and no one has heard one little clue of it. Man I hope your right , and you know with your BOLD prediction here that if this isn't true, your completely finished as any kind of source !

My fellow Dinarist have ye lost thy faith? The RV has happened! Yes, I have heard from good sources that if happened as plan at $3.24 today. There are minor problems to over come, but we should be cashing in very soon. Keep the faith and your baskets shall run over in wealth very soon.

Well now, we finally get to hear from Possum..about time you showed up. Things sound good from your side , but what do you mean when you say "there are minor problems to over come"? That makes me feel like I am being encouraged to jump off a building and while I'm falling you are sure someone will figure out how to catch me. Well, sounds like you know what you're doing, sooo...here...I...goooooooooo Possum ??? you there???? HELP!!! :eek:

Possum glad to hear from you I thought you were roadkill.

Don't ever disrespect him. You might face it instead. Respect begets respect! God loves such people with sweet and sincere words. When are you going to grow up and learn to speak properly? Manners make often fortunes is a good saying of the wise ones. Just listen and learn to be a wise wealthy person in future.

Possum is quite correct on the RV having happened today and at $3.24. But I never said we would be able to exchange today. Be patient because echanges will start next week and exponentially increase over the next 4 weeks. Kick and relax with a cold beer and do the rub and tug dance with your ole lady. And do not massage her with your dinars, they are to valuable now.

Thanks Medic.

Medic, you say the exchange rate could change weekly for a bit ? Can you picture a rate of .80 and people go to exchange, then it goes to 1.20 , then 1.60, and then 2.00, all in a month or two. People would go crazy.

Just keep your receipt and the bank will give you the difference. It's just like something on sale at Walmart!!