Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel Talk

possum

WOW you really stuck your neck out on this one!! Pray you are right, or you will never hear the end of it from all in this site!!!

LOL I will sleep good on that one, hey by the way exactly what are the MINOR problems? If it happened today when will we hear about it?

hmmmmmmmmmm

lmao i do pray you are right AMEN!!!

oh yeh i love the way you wrote "has happened, then shortly later if happened ?

Possum is quite correct on the RV having happened today and at $3.24. But I never said we would be able to exchange today. Be patient because echanges will start next week and exponentially increase over the next 4 weeks. Kick and relax with a cold beer and do the rub and tug dance with your ole lady. And do not massage her with your dinars, they are to valuable now.

Possum has solid intel and true Dinarist do not doubt my prophesies. I consider any doubt an insult on my wisdom and intel. Please, wake up and become a believer, have the peace and joy of knowing the RV happened today at $3.24. Smart money will only exchange enough dinars to get their investment back and to pay off outstanding debts and hold the rest fo the next RV due in May 2010.