Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel Talk

possum

Possum has solid intel and true Dinarist do not doubt my prophesies. I consider any doubt an insult on my wisdom and intel. Please, wake up and become a believer, have the peace and joy of knowing the RV happened today at $3.24. Smart money will only exchange enough dinars to get their investment back and to pay off outstanding debts and hold the rest fo the next RV due in May 2010.

Is it me or does he always talk in "3rd Person?"

Possum has solid intel and true Dinarist do not doubt my prophesies. I consider any doubt an insult on my wisdom and intel. Please, wake up and become a believer, have the peace and joy of knowing the RV happened today at $3.24. Smart money will only exchange enough dinars to get their investment back and to pay off outstanding debts and hold the rest fo the next RV due in May 2010.

mr possum i am here to calm the people and tell them that your word is good as the dinar ...i recieved the word from bagdad bob and karnak the great in a visitation while i was in the manger grooming the camels...as you well know words from thegreat ones can not be questioned and are infalible

I'm sober, my intel tells me it's done, and the second RV will occur in May. They are not set up to conduct exchanges. And, yes the rumored RV last fall of a $1.49 occurred too. But like yesterdays RV, it was covert! The money people are sneaky but they are forced to have public exchanges now. These have been measures RV's done in a covert manner.

Let me clarify my intel, we had a covert RV last fall of $1.49, they covertly RV'ed yesterday at 2.24 and are now force to provide public exchanges starting over the next 4 weeks with no big fan fare. It will be a non-advertised, no drum roll event. They do not want a huge rush, crazy speculation or the like. The third RV should put it over 3.00 in May and there could a 4th RV in late summer. They don't advertise these events, they simply do them. This is exactly how Kuwait did there's.

Possum, I enjoy your posts it makes this fun but if this is true what your saying as far as they dont want crazy speculation maybe this site should be shut down for awhile?

We can speculate all we want but nothing has been done till all exchange sites show the new exchange rate for IQD whatever that may wind up being. I also like Adams advice about being diversified in this investment.

So you say Saturday? Okay lets see what happens tomorrow...I hope and pray your right but if nothing happens, its okay life goes on. we still have our dinar and we get to speculate some more....

Edited by quadraph0nic
grammatical error

My heart is heavy for thee of little faith. The RV has been covertly conducted beneath all the so-called intel experts. Children, the UN is first in line to be paid off, not me or you. Our turn is coming and it should be over the next 4 weeks.

Let me clarify my intel, we had a covert RV last fall of $1.49, they covertly RV'ed yesterday at 2.24 and are now force to provide public exchanges starting over the next 4 weeks with no big fan fare. It will be a non-advertised, no drum roll event. They do not want a huge rush, crazy speculation or the like. The third RV should put it over 3.00 in May and there could a 4th RV in late summer. They don't advertise these events, they simply do them. This is exactly how Kuwait did there's.

So the $1.49 and the $2.24 amounts that popped up briefly were in-country rv's?

And if so, then why haven't we heard anything from the troops on the ground

over there?

And if they really were in-country rv's, and the Iraqi people weren't told, isn't that

going to p*** off quite a few VOTERS?

If I had to eat camel fur and bugs when I didn't have too, I'd be looking for

someones head to put on a stick.

Don't ever disrespect him. You might face it instead. Respect begets respect! God loves such people with sweet and sincere words. When are you going to grow up and learn to speak properly? Manners make often fortunes is a good saying of the wise ones. Just listen and learn to be a wise wealthy person in future.

I agree Thank you for this post

My fellow Dinarist have ye lost thy faith? The RV has happened! Yes, I have heard from good sources that if happened as plan at $3.24 today. There are minor problems to over come, but we should be cashing in very soon. Keep the faith and your baskets shall run over in wealth very soon.

The only minor problems are that nobody told the CBI or MOF of this. But other than that.......

But you just stated in your opening post that in RV'd for 3.24 yesterday, now you say it was RV'd for 2.24 yesterday, and it only took 85 posts in this thread to drop a dollar. Wow. Now that's devaluation without representation. Keep posting people will be worse off than we were when we bought the dinar.

My heart is heavy for thee of little faith. The RV has been covertly conducted beneath all the so-called intel experts. Children, the UN is first in line to be paid off, not me or you. Our turn is coming and it should be over the next 4 weeks.

Possum, that last response coincides with other info I was told by someone I know which prompted me to get back into this in the first place. Dont worry about people having faith. I think you have said enough. I explore all sides of issues, thats how I'm wired but I know this much if you sell your Dinar now the only thing certain is that you wont make money and if you have a fear of losing money then you should have never made the investment to begin with. Thanks for the info Possum you rock!

Possum a mere mortal with intel from many sources. So much that I sometimes get confussed or make typo's. Forgive me for my faults and live your dreams, name it-claim it. True Dinarist keep the faith!

You are forgiven without even asking. Now which is it? 3.24 yesterday? Or 2.24 yesterday? You name it, I'll claim it.

"There are some things shouted where no hears, and barely whispered where there are ears." RWH