Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Old note may come back New 100 Dinar Note

VIZIOIRAQI

saddam era 100 Iraqi dinars note back

This bill is key to understanding the real reason America was forced to invade Iraq - Saddam's scientists had uncovered the secret of Tesla's Tower (Saddam's version seen on the bill above) and he was about to broadcast free electrical energy (represented by the spirographic design surrounding the tower) around the world. He had to be stopped!!!

saddam era 100 Iraqi dinars note back

I believe there saying there bringing this note back , but with changes to it!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Is this new dinar in circulation? If not, when will it be out? Would it devalue the dinar that we hold?

I am sorry, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You know to ask these questions, but you don't know this is one huge part of the puzzle we are waiting for??????????????????

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now that is an interesting conspiracy theroy.. The reason for the first Iraq war was to stop him from building the Tesla tower and broadcasting free electricity to the entire world thus causing all power companies to go broke. If the tower actually worked I could see a motive to this conspiracy theroy.. +1 for the interesting link on the Tesla tower.

Now that is an interesting conspiracy theroy.. The reason for the first Iraq war was to stop him from building the Tesla tower and broadcasting free electricity to the entire world thus causing all power companies to go broke. If the tower actually worked I could see a motive to this conspiracy theroy.. +1 for the interesting link on the Tesla tower.

The only bad thing about the theory is that the Baghdad Tower was built and finished by 1994. People could even eat inside of the restaurant inside. So, if it was a NT Tower I wonder why the invasion took so long. If you really want to know more do some research about some of the REAL Weapons of Mass Destruction that we found there like all the massive Uranium. I learned of this when I was in the Army and it will shock you at how many things we found there that did not hit the major news.

Scientist did find that 2000 year old battery in Baghdad so it would not surprise me if they did find a way to recreate Tesla's technology as the US has done with HAARP and other things.

• Upvote 1

I am new and would like to help so don't shot me down in flames! :P If you are interested in what the 50 and 250 dinar bill and 25 and 100 dinar coin (not in circulation) looks like, go to cbi.iq ,"Bank Notes and Coins" and click on each note it will bring up both sides and full details including a discription of each scene.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3629/3511438567_ede893694b.jpg

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Old Note May come back a New Dinar Note with changes of Course!!

To my understanding new notes are not suppost to have English on them!

Hi

I thought the new notes were to be printed in Arabic Kurdish and English...however I also read where it would be too expensive to print new money. I'm still confused about the issue...

The only bad thing about the theory is that the Baghdad Tower was built and finished by 1994. People could even eat inside of the restaurant inside. So, if it was a NT Tower I wonder why the invasion took so long. If you really want to know more do some research about some of the REAL Weapons of Mass Destruction that we found there like all the massive Uranium. I learned of this when I was in the Army and it will shock you at how many things we found there that did not hit the major news.

Scientist did find that 2000 year old battery in Baghdad so it would not surprise me if they did find a way to recreate Tesla's technology as the US has done with HAARP and other things.

The reason your 'discoveries', did not hit the major news is all those items had all been purchased from America, Germany, France and UK and still bore their stamp of origin. The real reason Iraq was invaded was probably because Sadam had refused to trade oil for dollars like everybody else in the middle east! Anyway, even the uranium you found was only a leftover from the era before Father Bush's war campaign, when Sadam was pursuing a WMD programme.