Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 Days and Counting

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez.....are you going to give us a countdown topic for the next four days?? REALLY? We know there are four days left from the window adam stated in his email..... This is a waste of time and space

Then just pass them right on by, its easier to do that then the time you took to actually post....

Wow, you guys are R-E-A-L-L-Y setting up an event that tens of thousands are not only watching very closely, but believing in their hearts WILL happen on "ZERO" day. Are you sure that doing such a th

Posted Images

WooHoo go Big News (RV)!!!!!

I hope that the RV is the big news but I think it's going to be something about Chap. 7 and the HCL......but we're getting CLOSER!!!.......................:D :D :D:lol: GO RV!! (please)

Edited by anothernewbie
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hope that's the big news but I think it's going to be something about Chap. 7 and the HCL......but we're getting CLOSER!!!.......................:D :D :D:lol:

Agreed, but those are the keys to unlocking the RV!!!

• Upvote 3

Geez.....are you going to give us a countdown topic for the next four days?? REALLY? We know there are four days left from the window adam stated in his email..... This is a waste of time and space. We are all hopeful and anxiously awaiting, but can do without this.

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 43

Geez.....are you going to give us a countdown topic for the next four days?? REALLY? We know there are four days left from the window adam stated in his email..... This is a waste of time and space. We are all hopeful and anxiously awaiting, but can do without this.

Come on Dex, don't dis the pink pig.:angry:

• Upvote 7

Lol. Dexter, you're killin me....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, you guys are R-E-A-L-L-Y setting up an event that tens of thousands are not only watching very closely, but believing in their hearts WILL happen on "ZERO" day. Are you sure that doing such a thing is wise or even prudent? Has the fact of it NOT happening possibly driving one or more persons to do, or commit a significant harm to others or themself? This way of thinking seems really out of touch with reality and I truly hope nobody gets physically harmed (including psychological) when it does not happen......... :o

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

JOOCED

It's, imo, much better to be positive with a anxious outlook then negative., just saying

Excited about the great blessing we are about to be part of, (caution is part of the senario)

GO RV

Well, i expect at 28th.July, UN sanctions will be completely lifted for Iraq; what is curently situation with HCL, i don't know. But i expect too, RV till 31st.august .

If RV will not occured till this Date then we will still waiting till X date.

I hope that the RV is the big news but I think it's going to be something about Chap. 7 and the HCL......but we're getting CLOSER!!!.......................:D :D :D:lol: GO RV!! (please)

NOPE NO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3