Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 Days and Counting

cisole

Geez.....are you going to give us a countdown topic for the next four days?? REALLY? We know there are four days left from the window adam stated in his email..... This is a waste of time and space. We are all hopeful and anxiously awaiting, but can do without this.

Wow. Lighten up, dude. This is an exciting week....enjoy the possibility of what might happen!

Bring on the HCL, end to Chap 7, then R freaking V !!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, you guys are R-E-A-L-L-Y setting up an event that tens of thousands are not only watching very closely, but believing in their hearts WILL happen on "ZERO" day. Are you sure that doing such a thing is wise or even prudent? Has the fact of it NOT happening possibly driving one or more persons to do, or commit a significant harm to others or themself? This way of thinking seems really out of touch with reality and I truly hope nobody gets physically harmed (including psychological) when it does not happen......... :o

smile.. it gonna be ok. no raining on the parade.. we realize the ramifications of our decisions.

Wow, you guys are R-E-A-L-L-Y setting up an event that tens of thousands are not only watching very closely, but believing in their hearts WILL happen on "ZERO" day. Are you sure that doing such a thing is wise or even prudent? Has the fact of it NOT happening possibly driving one or more persons to do, or commit a significant harm to others or themself? This way of thinking seems really out of touch with reality and I truly hope nobody gets physically harmed (including psychological) when it does not happen......... :o

Wow really.......boy I bet your the life of the party <_< We are all smart enough to know nothing is guaranteed............ :blink:

Geez.....are you going to give us a countdown topic for the next four days?? REALLY? We know there are four days left from the window adam stated in his email..... This is a waste of time and space. We are all hopeful and anxiously awaiting, but can do without this.

Uhhhh....... let me say this again

Bitter... party of one ....your table is ready....

And as for you Ms Piggy

It's time to go weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee. Weeeeeeeeeee. All the way to your NEW HOME :):)

• Upvote 3

NOPE NO RV

You remind me of the little boy that went to his dad and said"I'm afraid I'm failing arithmetic". His father said "son you have got to be more positive". The son replied "Dad I'm positive I'm failing arithmetic". :P :P :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gun pointed at your head? I thought so.

• Upvote 2

I agree with you in principle... ...But one should take for granted ( I know, I know... NOTHING IS) that most People reading this and other threads have basic elements of common sense inside of them and would never get to those dreaded situations you described....

A simple and friendly advice could be ... Do not expect anything at any set date ( as a rule of thumb)... If anything good happens (removal of CH.7, etc. ...all the way up to the RV itself) then just feel authorized to blow up with joy....

Good Luck to us......

Edited by umbertino

If we're lucky it won't even take 5 days! I would love to see the HCL resolved by tomorrow, Chapter 7 by tomorrow night, then an RV before Friday!

But, you know... it's Iraq. Who knows what they will do, they sure are good at screwing up good opportunities and delaying for no good reason.

Fingers crossed that we could finally be there!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Says You.

• Upvote 1

If we're lucky it won't even take 5 days! I would love to see the HCL resolved by tomorrow, Chapter 7 by tomorrow night, then an RV before Friday!

But, you know... it's Iraq. Who knows what they will do, they sure are good at screwing up good opportunities and delaying for no good reason.

After 7+ years, don't I know it. Thanks for the up lifting posts Adam. It will be what it will be.

pp

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam!!

GO RV!!!!

You remind me of the little boy that went to his dad and said"I'm afraid I'm failing arithmetic". His father said "son you have got to be more positive". The son replied "Dad I'm positive I'm failing arithmetic". tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

tip_hat.gif

Nicely done!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I agree with you in principle... ...But one should take for granted ( I know, I know... NOTHING IS) that most People reading this and other threads have basic elements of common sense inside of them and would never get to those dreaded situations you described....

A simple and friendly advice could be ... Do not expect anything at any set date ( as a rule of thumb)... If anything good happens (removal of CH.7, etc. ...all the way up to the RV itself) then just feel authorized to blow up with joy....

Good Luck to us......

Basic element of common sense says to stay grounded !!

• Upvote 2

With or without Dinar I'm going to get up and go to work. Watching the news and speculating about the possibilities adds something different to the day. I expect something to happen at some point but even if it never does, it made quite a few of my days more exciting than not having the opportunity at all. It's not much different than sports fans. We're just tailgating a currency event. GO RV!

• Upvote 4

Which suggests that this doesn't have as much to do with the U.S. or Obama's agenda as much as it would appear??

Nobody dislikes Obama more than me, so please don't think I'm defending the guy. I'm just trying to be a little clearer on this.

With or without Dinar I'm going to get up and go to work. Watching the news and speculating about the possibilities adds something different to the day. I expect something to happen at some point but even if it never does, it made quite a few of my days more exciting than not having the opportunity at all. It's not much different than sports fans. We're just tailgating a currency event. GO RV!

Exactly Eagleeye!!

:o:o:o So much positivity all at once! *FAINTS* :lol: thanx 4 the insight Adam!

• Upvote 1

Now thats what im talking about!! :woot:

I have to ask, how the hell do you have almost 1100 postings in less than two months? SPAM MUCH?

No, boost morale much ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1