Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 Days and Counting

cisole

With or without Dinar I'm going to get up and go to work. Watching the news and speculating about the possibilities adds something different to the day. I expect something to happen at some point but even if it never does, it made quite a few of my days more exciting than not having the opportunity at all. It's not much different than sports fans. We're just tailgating a currency event. GO RV!

I'm right there with you Eagle Eyes, get up, go to work, and think about the possibilities. Hopefully, one of those days will be very different from all the others!

Adam has always been very centered and grounded. He's always done a good job of giving us the facts and encouraged us along the way. These are good qualities that you look for in a leader. Go team DV! RV...RV...RV!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the RV would have to occur before they are removed from Chap. 7 due to the fact that one of Kuwait's stipulations were to be paid in the Iraqi dinar. If that is so wouldn't you think that they couldn't be fully removed from chapter 7? I think the HCL would be sufficient to move to RV then remove them from the chapter7.

Wow, you guys are R-E-A-L-L-Y setting up an event that tens of thousands are not only watching very closely, but believing in their hearts WILL happen on "ZERO" day. Are you sure that doing such a thing is wise or even prudent? Has the fact of it NOT happening possibly driving one or more persons to do, or commit a significant harm to others or themself? This way of thinking seems really out of touch with reality and I truly hope nobody gets physically harmed (including psychological) when it does not happen......... :o

Everyone here knows the possibility of it not happening.Even Adam himeself said that big news may not be the RV but the completion of the HCL or lifting of Chp. VII.

Thanks Adam for the input.... and just curious... why would you think we "wouldn't" read your comments? blink.gif As far as I know we are all here of our own volition, and "most" of us come to learn whatever we can... thanks for your hanging out and adding your TwoCents.gif... we appreciate it! GO RV Already Baby!!! eyebrows.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Yes the Day is coming..........and we will all be happy, stunned, grateful, in a daze, laughing, crying, hugging , kissing , jumping up and down and personally I will be thanking God!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed because if it's his will it will happen, that's how I look at it!!!

• Upvote 3

Geez.....are you going to give us a countdown topic for the next four days?? REALLY? We know there are four days left from the window adam stated in his email..... This is a waste of time and space. We are all hopeful and anxiously awaiting, but can do without this.

zip-it.gif

• Upvote 3

This is Iraq where there's plenty of history where 5 days turns in to 5 years.

Remember "SOON".

Yep, just finished reading that book. Good read by the way. I agree with you, no one but GOD knows for sure what's gonna happen and it very well could be 5 years, but I'm a "Glass half-FULL kind of guy............BLESSINGS TO ALL and GO RV!! (already please!) :D

Yes the Day is coming..........and we will all be happy, stunned, grateful, in a daze, laughing, crying, hugging , kissing , jumping up and down and personally I will be thanking God!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:THAT'S A BIG 10-4!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

You remind me of the little boy that went to his dad and said"I'm afraid I'm failing arithmetic". His father said "son you have got to be more positive". The son replied "Dad I'm positive I'm failing arithmetic". :P :P :P

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO, I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT SINCE DEC 03 AND HAVE DONE MORE RESEARCH THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE AND I CAN TELL YOU I DON'T BLOW SMOKE AND I CAN TELL YOU I'M POSITIVE THAT IT WANT RV NOT NO TIME SOON, MAYBE IF WE ARE LUCKY END OF THE YEAR...NOW TAKE THAT TO YOUR MATH CLASS.. :lol::):lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Well there! there are the pumpers, the bashers and we are seeing a consistent run of crappers! What's up guys, have you been in this so long that you forgot about the dream and the feeling it gave you thinking about what was possible out of all this? So, 1 year - 10 years. No matter who you are or how long you've been invested, this is a really great event we are partaking in and no matter WHEN it happens I think everyone of us will be grinnin ear to ear. So let's just get those mirrors out and remind ourselves ....... even on the crappy days.

Like Cisole, look at that piggy tail wiggling!!! :wub::woot: Thanks for the positive posts Cisole!

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

He was being a little sarcastic because the person basically "interpreted" word for word what Adam actually said. :lol:

Good one! That slipped by me... me, a Wisconsinite born and raised on sarcasm and cheese! rolleyes.gif I have been away too long... but I just can't handle those cold winters no more! Thanks for the reply! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I have to ask, how the hell do you have almost 1100 postings in less than two months? SPAM MUCH?

Didn't you get the memo when you joined? rolleyes.gif Cisole... our little pink friend, is our mascot and motivational leader! Now you know! wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO, I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT SINCE DEC 03 AND HAVE DONE MORE RESEARCH THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE AND I CAN TELL YOU I DON'T BLOW SMOKE AND I CAN TELL YOU I'M POSITIVE THAT IT WANT RV NOT NO TIME SOON, MAYBE IF WE ARE LUCKY END OF THE YEAR...NOW TAKE THAT TO YOUR MATH CLASS.. :lol::):lol:

-1 for caps.. bold font.. generally poor English, and yelling at others in the forum. Don't care who you are or how much research you have done.. that was just rude.

Get a grip.

Take that to your English class.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well there! there are the pumpers, the bashers and we are seeing a consistent run of crappers! What's up guys, have you been in this so long that you forgot about the dream and the feeling it gave you thinking about what was possible out of all this? So, 1 year - 10 years. No matter who you are or how long you've been invested, this is a really great event we are partaking in and no matter WHEN it happens I think everyone of us will be grinnin ear to ear. So let's just get those mirrors out and remind ourselves ....... even on the crappy days.

Like Cisole, look at that piggy tail wiggling!!! :wub::woot: Thanks for the positive posts Cisole!

Namaste!

Your welcome! Just keeping happy vibes going :)

Cisole... our little pink friend, is our mascot and motivational leader! Now you know!

:bow:

• Upvote 3

-1 for caps.. bold font.. generally poor English, and yelling at others in the forum. Don't care who you are or how much research you have done.. that was just rude.

Get a grip.

Take that to your English class.

NEWBIE, WHAT ARE YOU AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR, YOU DID TO GET A GRIP WASN'T TALKING TO YOU TO BEGIN WITH...BY THE WAY FOR YOU INFORMATION BEING THAT YOU ARE A NEWBIE, I'VE ALWAYS TYPE IN BOLD PRINT AND TRUST ME I'M NOT YELLING...

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If we're lucky it won't even take 5 days! I would love to see the HCL resolved by tomorrow, Chapter 7 by tomorrow night, then an RV before Friday!

But, you know... it's Iraq. Who knows what they will do, they sure are good at screwing up good opportunities and delaying for no good reason.

Fingers crossed that we could finally be there!!!!!!

Adam said that right up there. Not putting words in anyone's mouth. RV by Friday would be great and would be BIG NEWS!

• Upvote 4

What makes you come to this conclusion? just wondering :D

• Upvote 2

While it is true that it would be nice if this would RV before Ramadan, there are no gurantees. There is some "talk" about a "big announcement" I agree that there is too much to do and no guarantees it will all be done by the end of the month, but it would be nice. I just no better than to hold my breath and count on the prediction as being a "sure thing."

• Upvote 1