Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rolling out lower denominations!!!

Ghost Rider

I know this is a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyways, so don't throw tomatoes at me. Is the $25,000 bill considered a lower denom? I've been thinking the 1,5, and 10 are the lower denoms.

No such thing as a dumb question. The 25000 k note is currently the largest note in circulation. It will be removed from circulation once we have, what I believe, an RV takes place.

Hope this helps, pp

I know this is a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyways, so don't throw tomatoes at me. Is the $25,000 bill considered a lower denom? I've been thinking the 1,5, and 10 are the lower denoms.

25K notes are not lower denominations. The 25k notes are the ones referenced as "The three 0's" and they are eventually to be removed from the base population. Whether it is large denominations or small, they are all going to revalue.

The RV is close!!!

Go the "Currency Newshound" That is not what the artical says. Here is the artical. To me this does NOT sound good.

I read this as the new currency will have a higher value and we are screwed. :angry:

Your right....and the ones that have been sippin the kool aid too long, and failed to actually learn anything for themselves , are the ones that think this is great news... LOL Its pretty funny.......But this is definately what we dont want......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

25K notes are not lower denominations. The 25k notes are the ones referenced as "The three 0's" and they are eventually to be removed from the base population. Whether it is large denominations or small, they are all going to revalue.

The RV is close!!!

Appreciate you responding to a Dinar knucklehead like me. :)

One more question and I'll leave you alone. All I have is $25k bills because it looked like that was the default bill to purchase. Do most people have $25k Dinars too?

Appreciate you responding to a Dinar knucklehead like me. smile.gif

One more question and I'll leave you alone. All I have is $25k bills because it looked like that was the default bill to purchase. Do most people have $25k Dinars too?

Thats all we have sun devil.........Welcome!

Your right....and the ones that have been sippin the kool aid too long, and failed to actually learn anything for themselves , are the ones that think this is great news... LOL Its pretty funny.......But this is definately what we dont want......

With all due respect Keep. You are wrong here. I for one have not sipped any kool aid. I have left this site (Dinarvets) because of all the misinformation that gets passed yaround here (Not all). I have been on a quest to just reading official Iraq news from their in country government officials and the ALL the news of late is positive and moving foward fast. I know you have always sided with the LOP theroy, but you are wrong here. Again,

I suggest you keep this post and read it after the RV.

GR

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

With all due respect Keep. You are wrong here. I for one have not sipped any kool aid. I have left this site (Dinarvets) because of all the misinformation that gets passed yaround here (Not all). I have been on a quest to just reading official Iraq news from their in country government officials and the ALL the news of late is positive and moving foward fast. I know you have always sided with the LOP theroy, but you are wrong here. Again,

GR

NO LOP!!!

GO RV

Appreciate you responding to a Dinar knucklehead like me. :)

Yep, most have 25k notes. All my notes are 25k.

GR

What is so hard to understand about what they are talking about when they say removing the zeros?? Its a RD, and then they RV....but the RV will be on the new currency......I hope its all shot down by parliment when they vote on it but these articles are NOT what we want and it seems like the only reason people get so hyped up over them is because now all the gurus are telling people this is good and its exactly what we want....But people should be verifying information for themselves and looking further into this issue.....Its in no way speaking of a straight up RV.....nothing about the removing of the zeros is a straight up RV....its a RD, then there will be a RV but its not gonna be what we have all been hoping for.......Especially when they keep mentioning Turkey and Brazil in this one in relation to what they are doing.....if you look up what they did it was a lop/rd whatever you wanna call it.....

I dont hope that this is whats going to happen, its just what they have been saying for years and Im not gonna dismiss it as just smoke and mirrors especially when the numbers support it......

Smokes and mirros. The governor, Dr. Shabibi asking anyone when he can introduce the new dinoms? Not belieaveable! He has total control. No need to ask... AIMMHO. GLTA and Go RV.

Actually he does need parliment......they are the ones that have to approve issuing a new currency.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Smokes and mirros. The governor, Dr. Shabibi asking anyone when he can introduce the new dinoms? Not belieaveable! He has total control. No need to ask... AIMMHO. GLTA and Go RV.

It is the politically correct thing to do. Does Shabibi have the power to go ahead with the process without asking Maliki, wekk the answer is yes. But it is out of respect to the prime minister of Iraqi (Maliki) Jeeeezz... tough croud.

Ghost Rider.........

Here is a little reading information that will be useful in understanding what they have been talking about.......

http://www.unc.edu/~...APSA%202005.pdf

This is not a "cookie cutter" situation here.

Here is what I would suggest to you... Just read ONLY Iraqi News strait from the source in Iraq. If you have been in this investment long, you should know all the Iraq news sites especially in Baghdad. Put aside all the negatives and listen to what they are saying of late (Past month, but recent days especially). It will do you good to get away from sites with the "GURU's and "Intel", as well as the negative mis-information that has been passed around. If you are truly interested in understanding what is being said NOW (NOT past statements and political governmental info), I again would suggest to you to use Google Chrome (Translates on the fly) and go straight to the Iraqi news (In Country) and READ what they are saying.

I respect your opinion, but you are also wrong in your thinking.

Respectfully,

GR

• Upvote 3

What is so hard to understand about what they are talking about when they say removing the zeros?? Its a RD, and then they RV....but the RV will be on the new currency......I hope its all shot down by parliment when they vote on it but these articles are NOT what we want and it seems like the only reason people get so hyped up over them is because now all the gurus are telling people this is good and its exactly what we want....But people should be verifying information for themselves and looking further into this issue.....Its in no way speaking of a straight up RV.....nothing about the removing of the zeros is a straight up RV....its a RD, then there will be a RV but its not gonna be what we have all been hoping for.......Especially when they keep mentioning Turkey and Brazil in this one in relation to what they are doing.....if you look up what they did it was a lop/rd whatever you wanna call it.....

I dont hope that this is whats going to happen, its just what they have been saying for years and Im not gonna dismiss it as just smoke and mirrors especially when the numbers support it......

Actually he does need parliment......they are the ones that have to approve issuing a new currency.....

He's right and your wrong. If you do some reading what happened to brazil and turkey when they lopped you'all understand. Also i believe n. Korea lopped and sent their country in a deeper recession. So they excuted their financial advisor. The few iraq's who have been holding their dinar for a r.v will now be told "sorry your money is worthless". Not counting all ther countries that have forgiven iraq of their debt and are holding dinars. Why would they have auctions to take in the 3 zero's when they was gonna come out with a new currency and screw everybody anyway. Makes no sense to me....... I'am sorry i strongly diagree with u logic. Better get on the phone and call Barry and tell him the bad news iraq decided to screw over the U.S.A :lol:

Here is what I would suggest to you... Just read ONLY Iraqi News strait from the source in Iraq. If you have been in this investment long, you should know all the Iraq news sites especially in Baghdad. Put aside all the negatives and listen to what they are saying of late (Past month, but recent days especially). It will do you good to get away from sites with the "GURU's and "Intel", as well as the negative mis-information that has been passed around. If you are truly interested in understanding what is being said NOW (NOT past statements and political governmental info), I again would suggest to you to use Google Chrome (Translates on the fly) and go straight to the Iraqi news (In Country) and READ what they are saying.

Respectfully,

GR

"Well said" Ghost Rider ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Respectfully,

GR

Wow.....did you even read that link??? Its EXACTLY whats going on in Iraq......its really not that difficult to figure out......is a RD the only thing thats gonna happen? No, there are other possibilities although slim...which is what you should have realized getting into this investment.....

And you must not know me very well.....I dont visit any sites except this one, and one other and its because its the only sites without some stupid guru spitting off at the mouth everyday about stuff he has no clue about.....

The things I pay attention to are coming from the IMF, CBI, MOP, and MOF......the sanctions placed on Iraq make almost all the information you are looking for availible......

But seriously, you must not understand hyperinflation, the affects it has on a currency and an economy, and money supply and what it tells you.....you cant just pull a RV out of thin air.....

Something has to back the value of the dinar, and with the inflated money supply, they simply dont have enough to back any significant change in value at this point in time.....its really quite simple....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow.....did you even read that link??? Its EXACTLY whats going on in Iraq......its really not that difficult to figure out......is a RD the only thing thats gonna happen? No, there are other possibilities although slim...which is what you should have realized getting into this investment.....

And you must not know me very well.....I dont visit any sites except this one, and one other and its because its the only sites without some stupid guru spitting off at the mouth everyday about stuff he has no clue about.....

The things I pay attention to are coming from the IMF, CBI, MOP, and MOF......the sanctions placed on Iraq make almost all the information you are looking for availible......

But seriously, you must not understand hyperinflation, the affects it has on a currency and an economy, and money supply and what it tells you.....you cant just pull a RV out of thin air.....

Something has to back the value of the dinar, and with the inflated money supply, they simply dont have enough to back any significant change in value at this point in time.....its really quite simple....

Yes I did read the link and the info contained.

Does not apply what is occuring. Listen... I'm done here...

GR

• Upvote 1

He's right and your wrong. If you do some reading what happened to brazil and turkey when they lopped you'all understand. Also i believe n. Korea lopped and sent their country in a deeper recession. So they excuted their financial advisor. The few iraq's who have been holding their dinar for a r.v will now be told "sorry your money is worthless". Not counting all ther countries that have forgiven iraq of their debt and are holding dinars. Why would they have auctions to take in the 3 zero's when they was gonna come out with a new currency and screw everybody anyway. Makes no sense to me....... I'am sorry i strongly diagree with u logic. Better get on the phone and call Barry and tell him the bad news iraq decided to screw over the U.S.A :lol:

Nothing you said has any validity to it.....did you realize that??

Its clear you also dont understand what happens in a RD so really there isent even any point in continuing a conversation with you......

When you do get a better understanding, we can have a discussion on it but I cant even comment on your statements without being rude so Ill just leave your comments alone for now......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wow...you've got it ALL figured out! Now are you going back to school so that you may be able to spell simple words like parliament correctly?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yes I did read the link and the info contained.

Does not apply what is occuring. Listen... I'm done here...

GR

laugh.gif Dont run away....we are just getting started......

So Iraq doesnt have an inflated money supply?

So Iraq didnt suffer from hyperinflation??

So there isent an issue with confidence in the currency in Iraq??

So there isent another currency being used in place of the dinar??

So there isent any issues with cash transactions?

So keeping numbers in the books would be easier keeping it in the trillions rather then billions??

I must be making this all up....... laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Its so funny when people try to argue the fact there won't be a RD before RV, when they don't even know what a RD involves.

They "lose" the value because they won't be millionaires.

When in actuality you lose NO value. Cosmetically different, technically the same.

At this point in our investment i'm predicting a RD with RV close to a dollar. After 3-5 years we might be able to cash out for double or triple what we initially spent on our notes.

Keep, folks don't like reality, especially when takes away the get rich quick idea of this whole thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Bah. This article is talking about a RD. There's no debating that, only whether that is their intent. These arguments are getting stale. I wish they'd do whatever it is they plan on doing and be done with it. We've put ourselves in the position to gain, to what amount, who knows? That's all we could do.

• Upvote 1

Wow...you've got it ALL figured out! Now are you going back to school so that you may be able to spell simple words like parliament correctly?

laugh.gif Thats all you got isent it?? You gotta do better then that.....why not discuss the topic or is it that you have nothing to speak about?? You cant grasp the subject so you resort to trying to put me down because Im not a freakin english major laugh.gif Hahahaha give me a break!!!

Keep, folks don't like reality, especially when takes away the get rich quick idea of this whole thing.

I see that lol....im not tryin to be negative.....just calling these articles for what they really are and tryin to let some people know that they have been misinformed about some of the information.....

I dont know or proclaim to know what Iraqs gonna do.....just that the RD is not impossible and more and more people are coming around this forum that are clueless on the issue....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1