Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got another story for you!

Shinnidan

Okay...so this is another "Bank" inquiry i have unintentionally inquired about.

some of you may know that the last Bank info i posted about...went sort of...out of control. everyone jump on them and posted threads of their own and causing disturbances at that bank. ultimately, causing the SVP/CFO to actually create an account on DV just to post additional information to get you guys to stop. :(

SO....i'm NOT going to mention the name of this bank. since, it was evident enough that a lot of you ppl CANNOT control that itch in your pants. :( i hope that i have proven enough that i DONT deal with the BS...so you just have to trust me on this one....although after you read wot i say about this one...y'all wont be calling them any way.

so, i go into my Bank to do my own personal banking, and at the end i remembered that i will be going to Jordan in a few months. so i asked them if i could buy Jordanian Dinar. she said, yes, we buy and sell ever currency in the world. than i happen to mention that i might be going to Iraq, and that if you could also give me the rate for that one.

as she was searching for the currencies, she said i CANNOT find anything for Iraq. she asked, "that is a Dinar, also, right?" i said, yes and that you may find it listed as IQD. then, she started scanning the list with her fingers on the computer to make sure she didn't miss it anywhere, all the while i sat there. she mentioned that she found the Jordain Dinar but CANNOT find the IQD. she showed the screen to me and she said here take a look. she typed in Iraq for they search of currencies. the search came up BLANK! nothing, zip, nada. the Jordan one came up just as fine. but the Iraq came up Still BLANK!

then, she makes a phone call, and i can hear the conversation. the guy on the other line said, "the Jordan one should be there. but we DONT have the Iraqi one, as far as i know."

so, i'm staring at the to screens one of the Jordan which has a lot of info on it, and one of the Iraq which was blank....no side bar numbers, no rate, no pinging thingy, no color code numbers, no back screen number...NOTHING!

NOW, this bank is one of the LARGEST bank we have here in Hawaii and one of the top 12 in the country. they have always dealth with currencies. and for them to show NOTHING! that tells me a lot.... :blink:

the other bank i mentioned dealth with the IQD as a service to their members. But for a much larger bank that deals with every currency in the world except the IQD? :huh:

some of y'all know this, BANK DON"T KNOW ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU DO ABOUT THE IQD. now for wot i just been through...i can really say BS to any Bank rumor.

now....go ahead...the neg button is down there and to the right....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

Okay...so this is another "Bank" inquiry i have unintentionally inquired about.

some of you may know that the last Bank info i posted about...went sort of...out of control. everyone jump on them and posted threads of their own and causing disturbances at that bank. ultimately, causing the SVP/CFO to actually create an account on DV just to post additional information to get you guys to stop. sad.gif

SO....i'm NOT going to mention the name of this bank. since, it was evident enough that a lot of you ppl CANNOT control that itch in your pants. sad.gif i hope that i have proven enough that i DONT deal with the BS...so you just have to trust me on this one....although after you read wot i say about this one...y'all wont be calling them any way.

so, i go into my Bank to do my own personal banking, and at the end i remembered that i will be going to Jordan in a few months. so i asked them if i could buy Jordanian Dinar. she said, yes, we buy and sell ever currency in the world. than i happen to mention that i might be going to Iraq, and that if you could also give me the rate for that one.

as she was searching for the currencies, she said i CANNOT find anything for Iraq. she asked, "that is a Dinar, also, right?" i said, yes and that you may find it listed as IQD. then, she started scanning the list with her fingers on the computer to make sure she didn't miss it anywhere, all the while i sat there. she mentioned that she found the Jordain Dinar but CANNOT find the IQD. she showed the screen to me and she said here take a look. she typed in Iraq for they search of currencies. the search came up BLANK! nothing, zip, nada. the Jordan one came up just as fine. but the Iraq came up Still BLANK!

then, she makes a phone call, and i can hear the conversation. the guy on the other line said, "the Jordan one should be there. but we DONT have the Iraqi one, as far as i know."

so, i'm staring at the to screens one of the Jordan which has a lot of info on it, and one of the Iraq which was blank....no side bar numbers, no rate, no pinging thingy, no color code numbers, no back screen number...NOTHING!

NOW, this bank is one of the LARGEST bank we have here in Hawaii and one of the top 12 in the country. they have always dealth with currencies. and for them to show NOTHING! that tells me a lot.... blink.gif

the other bank i mentioned dealth with the IQD as a service to their members. But for a much larger bank that deals with every currency in the world except the IQD? huh.gif

some of y'all know this, BANK DON"T KNOW ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU DO ABOUT THE IQD. now for wot i just been through...i can really say BS to any Bank rumor.

now....go ahead...the neg button is down there and to the right....

the only thing is and you have to remember this is your personal experience. Now what about the people that actually live in rural areas and small towns that know everyone and theyhave seen things everyone has a personal experience whether good or bad you really cant call BS on all the bank rumors. Now im not saying they are all TRUE because imho they are ALL not but who knows. It's very hard to tell whether its a Large bank or not i personally believe the tellers dont know anything about it and just speculate like YOU and ME. the Big dogs i believe do know something but will NOT say anything until it is TIME.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I went to a Chase Bank back in January and she could not find anything in the computer for the Iraq Dinar. She did find it in their currency book though and then said they don't accept it. I brought in a 25K dinar note to see what they say is was worth.

She was able to verify the note by the picture in their currency book, and then kind of giggled as she said, it's probably because of the war...as to why they didn't couldn't cash it in. LOL Translation....she was just clueless and had no idea why they didn't show it in their computer system.

I went to a Chase Bank back in January and she could not find anything in the computer for the Iraq Dinar. She did find it in their currency book though and then said they don't accept it. I brought in a 25K dinar note to see what they say is was worth.

She was able to verify the note by the picture in their currency book, and then kind of giggled as she said, it's probably because of the war...as to why they didn't couldn't cash it in. LOL Translation....she was just clueless and had no idea why they didn't show it in their computer system.

:lol: buwahahah....now that was funny....she had to look through a book? :lol: buwhahaha....hope that book was up-to-date? :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

:lol: buwahahah....now that was funny....she had to look through a book? :lol: buwhahaha....hope that book was up-to-date? :lol:

All of the banks use the mriguide.com - it is published I believe monthly and ALL of the banks have it...it is the standard by which they evaluate your currency to determine its authenticity.

Ok so you said the bank said they deal in ALL currencies...IQD not even on there when we KNOW that the current rate of exchange is $1=1170 dinar so I tend to believe that something is up if its blank

My glass is always full :D

Oh and BTW this is what the MRIguide said about the dinar just a few short weeks ago...

"Iraq: The Central Bank is planning to issue 100,000 dinars notes, and probably 50,000 dinars too. Presently the largest note of 25,000 dinars is worth USD21.45 at the spot rate. In the long run the idea is to re-denominate the currency by chopping off three zeros. (Courtesy Wolfgang Schuster and rferl) ..............................................................25JUN11"

So, I interpret that to mean that they are planning ot issue 100 dinar and 50 dinar notes - since the three zeros have not been removed yet they are listing them as 100k and 50k

its right on their website go look it up - EVERY currency dealer has this book it is like their bible www.mriguide.com

Now dont go calling them for info they are just a publisher!!!!!

• Upvote 3

mriguide.com does have the language about issuing 100K and 50K notes and then chopping the zeros. That scares me that there could be a lop. issuing new 100 note would be a better sign of a 1:1 exchange rahter than issuing a 100k note and then chopping off the zeros. just seems like a waste of money and effort to issue 100k notes and then remove the zeros later, or am i just looking at it all wrong??

• Upvote 1

I read a news article a couple of weeks back about the 50K and 100K notes. It talked about doing this in two steps. First step was to make the 100K and 50K notes for large purchases ie: cars, homes,

Then exchange all money and end up without any 3 zero bills.

I can't remember the whole thing but it sounded good for us. At least I thought it sounded good.

buds

I wouldnt worry about it ...... it's never gonna show on the local branch machines until it goes live ...... three family members of mine are bank managers, one is my mother........

so if you have family who are bank managers, can they confirm/debunk all of the hype behind the secret back screens, pinging, blue screens, secret bank intel etc...?

I remembered I was going to Jordan, was that when you put the pipe down. Really, WTH!

Stumpy - IF you have ever read any of Shinni's posts you would have known that she mentioned weeks (if not months) ago that she was going to the middle east and may make a side trip into Iraq.

• Upvote 2

Shin

I'm going to take that as a positive sign. Maybe they are getting ready for a change and its been removed for the new numbers..I know it's a Holiday in Iraq, today, tomorrow, and Saturday..so stay positive....we might get lucky..... :)

Dame

BTW thanks for the post.....

Iraq Public Holidays 2011

Keep abreast of world events and celebrations with JourneyMart’s exhaustive list of holidays and festivals for the year 2011 and 2012.

Choose a country to view Holidays and Festivals

Select a CountryAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntigua And BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBonaireBosnia-HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBritish Virgin IslandsBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongo RepublicCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D'ivoreCroatiaCubaCuracaoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicDR CongoEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEnglandEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuyanaFrench PolynesiaGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHongkongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhsthanKenyaKiribatiKorea (North)Korea (South)KuwaitKyrgystanLaosLatviaLebanonLeichtensteinLesothoLiberiaLibyaLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian AuthorityPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaScotlandSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth KoreaSouth AfricaSpainSri LankaSt. LuciaSt. VincentSudanSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTahitiTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaTatrstanThailandTogoTongaTrinidad & TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited States of AmericaUruguayUS Virgin IslandsUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamWalesYemenZambiaZimbabwe

Dates 2011

Dates 2012

Occasion

January 1

January 1

New Year's Day

January 6

January 6

Army Day

February 15

February 4

Mouloud (Birth of the Prophet Muhammad)