Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS offices

The RockStar

True, true. There are also offices being set up in Iraq for the first time and then probably some others again set up that were suspended due to the Dictator being in power.

Go RV!

link, please. Oh I already know it's OKIE_DOKIE.com

here is the link;

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=220512,00.html

Says nothing about Dinar. The IRS is pretty clear why they are open on this Saturday.

If you think it is to anounce the Dinar is going to RV and the IRS wants everybody to come by with there money you are a fool.You should get a sleeping bag and go camp out so you are first in line.

As said above; Rockstar is in fact an idiot.

and they have never tried to collect tax before from illegal aliens but there going to now...........FACT( quoting the rockstar)

Uuuuuuummmmmm. I believe u have missed this one too. U can get a tax I.D number n still b illegal. Dude u have got to make sure u know what ur talking about, even if it's from another source.

• 2 weeks later...

And just so you know My deal is not a (inside deal) Its striate up business .

Everybody has benefited in what I do. I have, and are still .Working for the men and women of USA armed forces.

Know what you are talking about when you step to a big dog(we bite)

Respectfully,

Randall

aka, The RockStar

facepalm.jpg

I have only read one of RockStar's threads.

He seems like an idiot.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Double face palm and a triple eyeball roll. Common sense will tell you that adding IRS agents has zero to do with a possible RV of a ............... foreign currency. The US has NO control in the matter. If the US GOVT had any influence, the RV would have occurred along time ago.

I smell another PUMPER. Yes I do.

• Upvote 1

Sorry there Sparky ... I'm NO private collector and I have 5K and 10K notes, in fact I have 500, 1K, 5K, 10K and 25K notes - so I have no clue what you are harping on about. By the way for someone supposedly in business, your spelling is less than impressive, and would turn me off from wanting to do any kind of business with you.

you dont read so well do you we are talking about $ not dinar

• Upvote 1

I will say this ! There are a lot of stupid people in the world ................

This is why a person can say that McD's happy meal makes kids fat .

Its there parents that bought It ,so Who's fault is it????????????????

If this fits YOU then yes im talking to you.

Double face palm and a triple eyeball roll. Common sense will tell you that adding IRS agents has zero to do with a possible RV of a ............... foreign currency. The US has NO control in the matter. If the US GOVT had any influence, the RV would have occurred along time ago.

US has no say ???????? In the RV of a country that we are still in conflict with ???????

This is why this country is going to S#!T The people in it cant see past their nose....................

No affiance to the ONES that see the light at the end of the tunnel

Edited by The RockStar

Hi RockStar... You're at it well again. Obama has definitely signed the release... part of the release docs are to authorize to put IRS offices in Iraq. For those that don't fight IRS Auditors every few months as I do, they may not know there are IRS offices and IRS Agents in all different countries in the World, sniffing around trying to make sure everyone who is a US Citizen is paying their tax on money they make.

It also seems that Ch 7 has been lifted from Iraq with the Shell Oil deal being signed, and the UN money being distributed 30 June, these all according to my CPA hubby who used to be a TAX EXAMINER for IRS in New York and an AZ State Auditor.

For all of you who hate paying taxes... just think of it as paying rent to walk on the land and use the infra-structure on the land. That's how we look at it when we make our payment to IRS each year.

To all of you who think Tier 1, 2 and 3 are bunk... haven't heard of the Public and the Private Side in Banking and in Government. Private Banking is not the commercial side where the tellers are, it's either at an off-site location or is upstairs or at the back of the bank. Most will not be able to get the information about cashing in from the phone. They need to physically go to the bank and see about either a LOC or exchange possibility. With a business person getting a $ 2M LOC on 1 Unit of Dinar, it seems an individual could get at least $ 250 - 500K -- just a thought, from someone who really understands the Highest Finance in the world and understand how it works.

The RV seems to be coming soon. Happy thoughts for all. Go RV!

You know! you could tell these people till your blue in the face. They just dont get it . you can tell who will be broke in three months ....................

Glad to see there are still some Americans not being led around by the nose ........

• Upvote 1

What happened to good ole Randalln the Rockstar???? I know he didn't ever cash in, so I guess he just got banned.....darn.

Im not banned

I just dont have time for Idiots

And for your Info . My deal with JPMorgan is just like a Warka account .But without all the hassle and headache of wondering if they will be there tomorrow .

As you have already seen JPMorgan is to big to fall .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O and if i wanted to take a loss i could cash in the rest of my dinar .Tier 1 ant it a *****...........................

Common sense will tell you that adding IRS agents has zero to do with a possible RV of a ............... foreign currency. The US has NO control in the matter. If the US GOVT had any influence, the RV would have occurred along time ago.

Pumper ? I could give two S#!ts if you ever cash in. I HAVE GOT MINE.

• Upvote 1

and they have never tried to collect tax before from illegal aliens but there going to now...........FACT( quoting the rockstar)

Uuuuuuummmmmm. I believe u have missed this one too. U can get a tax I.D number n still b illegal. Dude u have got to make sure u know what ur talking about, even if it's from another source.

UUUUUUUUAAAAAAA last time i checked you dont need a tax ID to send cash ................

But if your Illegal and sending more than $1000 per month to a foreign country (IN CASH) you will find out soon what im talking about........FACT...... take that to the bank..............

• Upvote 1

Im not banned

I just dont have time for Idiots

And for your Info . My deal with JPMorgan is just like a Warka account .But without all the hassle and headache of wondering if they will be there tomorrow .

As you have already seen JPMorgan is to big to fall .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O and if i wanted to take a loss i could cash in the rest of my dinar .Tier 1 ant it a *****...........................

Pumper ? I could give two S#!ts if you ever cash in. I HAVE GOT MINE.

You got enough time to post 5 TIMES in a row!!!! Guess you do have time for idiots. If you bring the heat in here Rockstar you better be ready to take some heat. Just answer questions and post your links. Proof is what we need and you got none. Soon enough people will stop replying on your threads.

• Upvote 1

Only to the idiot that would pay more than 10k. Take it to the bank, and they will only give you 10k.

How much did you pay for yours?

I do not know anything about the guy who started this thread, but it amazes me when people make comments without any clue of what they are talking about. I know for fact that $10,000 notes once existed and that today they are so rare that every one of them that remains is accounted for by people interested in this kind of thing. Such a note is a rarity like a prized artwork, whose value is based upon condition and rarity. While the bank may only give you $10,000 for it, it would not be a problem to find someone who would give you many times its face value. You just need to know where to find the buyer. Obviously this poster does not, because it ain't at the bank!

I do not know anything about the guy who started this thread, but it amazes me when people make comments without any clue of what they are talking about. I know for fact that $10,000 notes once existed and that today they are so rare that every one of them that remains is accounted for by people interested in this kind of thing. Such a note is a rarity like a prized artwork, whose value is based upon condition and rarity. While the bank may only give you $10,000 for it, it would not be a problem to find someone who would give you many times its face value. You just need to know where to find the buyer. Obviously this poster does not, because it ain't at the bank!

Amen!

Sorry there Sparky ... I'm NO private collector and I have 5K and 10K notes, in fact I have 500, 1K, 5K, 10K and 25K notes - so I have no clue what you are harping on about. By the way for someone supposedly in business, your spelling is less than impressive, and would turn me off from wanting to do any kind of business with you.

You got enough time to post 5 TIMES in a row!!!! Guess you do have time for idiots. If you bring the heat in here Rockstar you better be ready to take some heat. Just answer questions and post your links. Proof is what we need and you got none. Soon enough people will stop replying on your threads.

some of us have intel that dose not have links (thats why they call it secret )and if there was proof hmmmmmm?????(well i will just leave it at that.....)

• Downvote 1