Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO CASH IN @ WELLS & CHASE

DINARFAN22

Greetings Dinar Vets!

I am new to the group and the investment and recently did a little bit of fact finding myself within the last week 7-7-11 to 7-11-11. The first phone call I made was to wells foreign exchange 800 number and asked if they were or would be cashing in Dinars once they revalued and they said they are not and would not be cashing in. Also today I called Chase (Houston TX) and they said that they do not accept Iraqi dinar. They have not been selling/buying them for the last 6months. I have been reading alot of post regarding banks who are/will be cashing in but this is not the case! Dont you think that if it was going to revalue soon, these banks would be aware of it? Also, Chase did say that IF/WHEN it revalues, they would send them off to be "aunthenticated". They will open an account for you for $25 USD however... :). I believe in the investment, however I wish some of the "pumpers" who are putting false information out there should stay of the boards! Not cool to be "hyping" things up, when you have a group of serious investors...

~Wise to your game

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Greetings Dinar Vets!

I am new to the group and the investment and recently did a little bit of fact finding myself within the last week 7-7-11 to 7-11-11. The first phone call I made was to wells foreign exchange 800 number and asked if they were or would be cashing in Dinars once they revalued and they said they are not and would not be cashing in. Also today I called Chase (Houston TX) and they said that they do not accept Iraqi dinar. They have not been selling/buying them for the last 6months. I have been reading alot of post regarding banks who are/will be cashing in but this is not the case! Dont you think that if it was going to revalue soon, these banks would be aware of it? Also, Chase did say that IF/WHEN it revalues, they would send them off to be "aunthenticated". They will open an account for you for $25 USD however... :). I believe in the investment, however I wish some of the "pumpers" who are putting false information out there should stay of the boards! Not cool to be "hyping" things up, when you have a group of serious investors...

~Wise to your game

Giving you a +1 for your post. You will soon learn, that very few of the banks are acknowledging anything to do with the Iraqi dinar, due to the fact, that they are not internationally recognized. It doesn't mean that once it is, that they won't cash you in. This is there official stance.

Now, on the guru's.....take it for what it worth. Do your own research, and you either will or won't agree with some of them.

It is your investment, so don't count on anyone but your ownself to get you information!!!

Keep posting, and Go RV!!! :):):)

• Upvote 2

Greetings Dinar Vets!

~Wise to your game

Let it go international and then call them back.

• Upvote 2

Giving you a +1 for your post. You will soon learn, that very few of the banks are acknowledging anything to do with the Iraqi dinar, due to the fact, that they are not internationally recognized. It doesn't mean that once it is, that they won't cash you in. This is there official stance.

Now, on the guru's.....take it for what it worth. Do your own research, and you either will or won't agree with some of them.

It is your investment, so don't count on anyone but your ownself to get you information!!!

Keep posting, and Go RV!!! :):):)

Thank you for the advice NWGUY! GO BLESSING!! GO GO GO DINAR!! :)

Let it go international and then call them back.

THANK YOU!! GO INTERNATIONAL...GO DINAR!!:)

Greetings Dinar Vets!

~Wise to your game

Duh..........of course there not cashing out. Dont tell me you believed some sort of guru intel. Its already blatantly obvious, theres no need to check and verify. I hope you've learned not to waste your time trying to pan out guru garbage.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Duh..........of course there not cashing out. Dont tell me you believed some sort of guru intel. Its already blatantly obvious, theres no need to check and verify. I hope you've learned not to waste your time trying to pan out guru garbage.

New here..but learning not believe everything you read :unsure:

:D:lol::P

Greetings Dinar Vets!

~Wise to your game

Thanks for the post.

If you have more time could you please call more banks?

Go through the yellow pages.

I am sure one of the tellers knows something.

Better yet do a face to face.

That way you can get a good read on what they might be trying to hide.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If you dont ask and find out for yourself, then how would one ever know the TRUTH? :blink:

Even if they knew the truth, they wouldn't tell you or anyone else, especially over the phone.

Truth is not a word that can be associated with the word dinar anymore. :unsure:

Thanks for the post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello All,

Had to check for myself today also. Only local Chase bank "knows anything" here in central Wisconsin -

which is that they are ready to cash in when they get the e-mail to start. And, no one will make a

personal loan with IQD as collateral.

Dan

The banks don't know Jack S--- and I'm sure they are getting tired of people calling asking them about dinar.

I guarantee you that if BOA and CITIGROUP are tied to the families who own Shell Oil, BP, and the Central Banks ,including the CBI and the Federal Reserve, and I believe they are..you have two Banks that know plenty.... but, mums the word......

Dame

• Upvote 1

I certainly appreciate the fact that so many of you want to make the effort to call your local branches, but how many times does it have to be posted that these people will not and do not have any knowledge of the RV. They will not know until we know. In fact, I bet some of us will know before it filters all the way to the bottom of the banking system.

They only thing they are going to tell you is NO, Its a scam, not selling, not buying, never will, terrorist country.....

Save your energy and your piece of mind and focus on other things.

Again, not bashing, just trying to keep you all from wasting more of your time as well as frustrating more banks.

Thanks for the post.

Why dont you try posting something positive? Move around!! .....

I certainly appreciate the fact that so many of you want to make the effort to call your local branches, but how many times does it have to be posted that these people will not and do not have any knowledge of the RV. They will not know until we know. In fact, I bet some of us will know before it filters all the way to the bottom of the banking system.

They only thing they are going to tell you is NO, Its a scam, not selling, not buying, never will, terrorist country.....

Save your energy and your piece of mind and focus on other things.

Again, not bashing, just trying to keep you all from wasting more of your time as well as frustrating more banks.

Now that is a great suggestion and an educated reply to my post:)! Greatly appreciated!!

when i went to my CHASE bank in se ny ,they told me they werent cashing in ,but he said come see me when it does ,he said to watch and see that banks will want your money and you would see signs saying they will cash in ,he said he is just waiting ,he also said CHASE would not let him buy dinar or he would loose his job ,and said to him that they are not supposed to talk about the dinar ,i find that strange ,he wishes that he had some ,he told me hes sorry that he missed the boat on this one ,he said this will happen ,its just when ,i told him where he can get it online ,i dont know if he bought some ,but i will find out

Edited by Bobbysac

when i went to my CHASE bank in se ny ,they told me they werent cashing in ,but he said come see me when it does ,he said to watch and see that banks will want your money and you would see signs saying they will cash in ,he said he is just waiting ,he also said CHASE would not let him buy dinar or he would loose his job ,and said to him that they are not supposed to talk about the dinar ,i find that strange ,he wishes that he had some ,he told me hes sorry that he missed the boat on this one ,he said this will happen ,its just when ,i told him where he can get it online ,i dont know if he bought some ,but i will find out

For the record...of course this guy is going to quote the bank's propaganda and then state he has not and will not purchase any IQD.

<LOL> Missed the boat...ha! Just watch for the wink if you try to find out if he did or did not purchase any.

And for the record...I'd bet my next sh'warma this guy's family and friends are sailing along with more IQD than some of us in here have combined.