Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not sure if this will effect R/V

Not sure if these actions will effect the R/V but these guys are very serious. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS YOU NEED TO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIVH_BXmWXI&feature=player_embedded

Hmmmmm THINK

You almost look like one the them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as a matter I fact I am THINKING i might have to be nicer to you

On the ppositve side why don't we just get these guys to hack into the Global Reserves and just distribute the wealth to all us little people. :D :D

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 2

On the ppositve side why don't we just get these guys to hack into the Global Reserves and just distribute the wealth to all us little people.

End Quote

The extended Rothschild Family Wealth is a sort of Global Reserve.... Assets are estimated to be about 500 TRILLION Dollars.

I would like some of that...Just a supertiny part. They wouldn't be affected that much.

Edited by umbertino

On the ppositve side why don't we just get these guys to hack into the Global Reserves and just distribute the wealth to all us little people.

End Quote

The extended Rothschild Family Wealth is a sort of Global Reserve.... Assets are estimated to be about 500 TRILLION Dollars.

I would like some of that...Just a supertiny part. They wouldn't be affected that much.

They think anyone who has more money than $10,000 is part of the problem and does not deserve it.

They hope to crash the global banking system to not redistribute wealth but to make everyone equal.

To them equal = everyone poor.

They think poor people are noble and the rich (anyone with more that $10,000) is evil and part of the problem.

So they want everyone on a level playing field with them.

Still sound like a good idea? <_<

They think anyone who has more money than $10,000 is part of the problem and does not deserve it.

They hope to crash the global banking system to not redistribute wealth but to make everyone equal.

To them equal = everyone poor.

They think poor people are noble and the rich (anyone with more that $10,000) is evil and part of the problem.

So they want everyone on a level playing field with them.

Still sound like a good idea? <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9T1SPJXRI&feature=player_embedded

• Downvote 1

If you watched that video above: The Plan Phase 1"

You will notice that they are going to target the "elite" who are the "elite" ? They think the "elite" are anyone who holds more wealth than $10,000.

You will notice they are telling their members to learn to grow their own food and learn to live off of the land with very little, getting back to basics.

They also tell them to buy gold and silver.

The reason for that is because the "plan" is to wipe out all of the computer systems world wide to crash and destroy all global and national banking. No ATMs no bank accounts no investments.

They also want to attack the power grid to stop everything in it's tracks so everyone has to use candles at night.

They plan to bring everyone to the same level as them, broke.

It looks like they want to crash the whole system world wide to usher in a global system of barter and trade based on goods and services with no currency involved other than gold and silver coins.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

That is so POWERFUL!!!!!!!!! Anonymous sounds like they can uncover the Bilderbergs, the Rothschilds, the International bankers that have been controlling the world, and truths for centuries...GO Anonymous!!!!!!!!!

Mike

So you are saying you want the whole global banking system crashed and to return to barter with no currency?

If you own dinar and are hoping for the RV these people want to stop the RV or any other wealth in the world.

fwiw

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you are saying you want the whole global banking system crashed and to return to barter with no currency?

If you own dinar and are hoping for the RV these people want to stop the RV or any other wealth in the world.

fwiw

You don't know that is what they want. But, if they're after gov's that promote oppression, I'm for it. But we shall see. After Rv I will convert to as much of other tangible items as I can....away from fiat currency.

• Upvote 2

You don't know that is what they want. But, if they're after gov's that promote oppression, I'm for it. But we shall see. After Rv I will convert to as much of other tangible items as I can....away from fiat currency.

After RV?

Remember this was the group that hacked the IMF on June 1st and caused the brief shut down of the whole world bank/ IMF system.

Heck as far as we know the delay of RV may be because these guys are stopping it or have made a threat to crash it all?

Hope we can see this happen before they stop it all.

I don't know about anyone else, but these guys seem evil to me. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle transparency. Cyber criminals cost us the public a lot of time and money. They are a detriment to our society. To make them out heros, seems rather perverse. JMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know about anyone else, but these guys seem evil to me. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle transparency. Cyber criminals cost us the public a lot of time and money. They are a detriment to our society. To make them out heros, seems rather perverse. JMO.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.......

• Upvote 1

I am also suprised how many people seem to think this is a good thing.

We have people on this forum hoping to soon be rich who think that the total destruction of the economic system is a good thing.

I think some people are about to have a serious wake up call.

I am also suprised how many people seem to think this is a good thing.

We have people on this forum hoping to soon be rich who think that the total destruction of the economic system is a good thing

The total destruction of the economic system would be a small price to pay to expose and dethrone the elites. True freedom comes at a price. If you want to once again live in 'the land of the free and home of the brave' you have to be willing to make some sacrifice. These elite are not finished squeezing us. If you think times are tough now, you won't like what they have in store for us down the road. My hat's off to these guys for being willing to put their butts on the line to help the rest of us, including those who sit in their lazy boy with a beer and whine about the problems this might cause them.

The people of Iraq paid with a lot of blood (as did out troops) for the amount of freedom they have now, but I doubt you could find one of them who would want to go back to living under oppression.

A long, long time ago I wore the uniform and fought for our freedom. I'm not looking for any praise, I'm just looking for that freedom I fought for. If you see it anywhere in this land of unemployment, foreclosures and economic oppression, please let me know because I can't seem to find it.

• Upvote 2

I am not quite sure how acting unconsciously and doing unconscious acts brings consciousness to others. Enlightenment can not be achieved through force or anothers will. That is simply doing the same thing as they accuse others of doing to them. If they want to do it that's fine but don't do it for any of us... do it for yourselves and call it what it is: revenge or a reckoning. But don't pretend you are doing it in the name of consciousness because that is a joke. It is simply another form of terrorism with a different theme and agenda.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anonymous did take down the Playstation Network not too long ago so they are a powerful entity. To take down the world economy though? The elites have backups of their backups. I don't think a purely cyber warfare would collapse the world economy. I can see temporary chaos if the world had to shut down and reboot, and when if it does reboot with the same people in charge there will be a push for bills that give governments more power to control their citizens aka the Patriot Act. Things that go boom put in the right places and cyberwarfare is what could really cripple the world economy.

Resetting the world can be as precarious as a Damascus blade an inch within our necks. Depending on where the string breaks can be good or bad for us.

Damascus blade an inch within our necks

I meant to say Damocles in reference to the Greek tale. I guess I need more post before I am enabled to edit my own posts.....

• Upvote 2