Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Think About It

Think about it

Yes, I just signed up but I have been watching over a year. I just had to finally say something. Anyone and everyone who has done any type of writing would know that when someone copies and pastes some one elses writings, it is copyright enfringement even if you cite where it came from. You must rewrite it in your own words and then cite it for it not to be. So the question is; With all of these sites and the person running them paying all this money to have them, why would they let other sites copy and paste without saying something? because in some way they are all linked together or when these guys 'don't like' each other they would do something about the other site coping and pasteing. Think about it.

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Copyright infringement is only the case IF the original writer has noted a copyright and stated it in the article and stated their permissible use IF ANY. Most of the posts reproduced are simply rumours and ones that quote the original article with link are from what I see not in violation as the original is not copyrighted and when they are there is a permissible use clause in the main site.

• Upvote 2

Copyright infringement is only the case IF the original writer has noted a copyright and stated it in the article and stated their permissible use IF ANY. Most of the posts reproduced are simply rumours and ones that quote the original article with link are from what I see not in violation as the original is not copyrighted and when they are there is a permissible use clause in the main site.

And it costs money to copyright something.

• Upvote 1

I don't think you will find more than .000855% of anything posted on most of these sites to be under a copy write law. They have to file for a copy write, pay the fee and adhere to the definitions of what is applicable. Most of the posts are opinions, scuttlebutt, ideas 'etc. Some news items might apply but there are still guidelines under the copy write laws that allow such repub.

:twocents: just my worthless opinion

By the time I got this typed there was a bunch of better posts.

umbertino...is pontificating anything like hyperventilating??? :D (couldn't help myself...that was a good use of the word..+1 for linguistics)

:D

"I don't always reply to the posts on this site,.......but......when I do..........I say this........Its ok if you plagiarize as long as you do 3 things. They are:

1. Drink at least 3 Dos Equis prior to beginning the plagiarizing!

2. Party with at least 3 beautiful ladies while consuming the Dos Equis!

3. Cite Possum and Momma, i.e. (The RV Voices Say Party Time! by Possum and Momma, Possum and Momma Dinar, July 2011)"

'Stay Thirsty My Friends!"