Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe they're doing this...

Perhaps this is what us really going on.

For almost 10 years Iraq has been selling the snot out of their currency. people buy into the notion that it will RV, and the uneducated cite Kuwait and Germany as reference. Meanwhile Iraq is filling its coffers to the brim with USD's selling their very decorative toilet paper. Pumpers are out there in full force saying 'Its done, Its done' all the while people throwing their money at it.

Legally 10 years must pass before a currency can be changes. We're not all that far off from the decade point. Every few weeks the CBI throw out some propaganda that 'the 3 zeros will be deleted soon and nothing happens...except people buying their 'last minute imminent RV, this is to pay the tax on my fortune dinars.' They keep stalling and dragging their feet. Why, because they are stupid? Maybe. Or maybe they are way smarter then we credit them for. Maybe they are running the clock out until they can print up a new currency.

Since the only ones getting rich off this scheme is Iraq (and the pumpers who are probably agents of the CBI), whose to say their whole scam wasnt to get rich off of USD's for 10 years to have the cash to re-build infrastructural then once the 10 year mark passes, render our IQD worthless and re-print Dinars properly...with small denominations that actually have some value?

I know, people will say 'that would piss off investors and nobody will do business with Iraq. NEGATIVE! Iraq still has a s**t ton of oil they can pump out and sell. There's still a ton of opportunity for large corporations to make billions there anyway, so they would be unaffected. Do you really think that if Iraq did screw us that, if given a very lucrative contract, Shell or BP wouldnt jump on it? Come on.

This might be the greatest scam in the history of the world. Why can't this be the case. This is just as believable a circumstance as someone investing $1,000 to buy 1 mil. IQD and overnight it becomes worth $4mil USD. Actually I believe Iraq scamming all of us is more believable. There's just too much nonsense happening. delay after delay, rumor after rumor. It's ridiculous already.

If Iraq truly wanted their currency to be worth something, they'd have done it already.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 13

Yea I figured the negatives would fly. People can click the - button quick when someone points out something that violates the pie in the sky. Yet not one single negative pusher can give me a legitimate reason why this theory may be wrong. Not one person. Go ahead, click away.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yea I figured the negatives would fly. People can click the - button quick when someone points out something that violates the pie in the sky. Yet not one single negative pusher can give me a legitimate reason why this theory may be wrong. Not one person. Go ahead, click away.

Perhaps if you based your postings on news/governmental/official articles (whether real or smoke screens, because some are actually verified information), your words may be taken with more credence. An emotional response is not going to help anyone, especially yourself. Heard of quantum physics? If not, "What the bleep do we know?" is a great film to check out.

• Upvote 1

There is no guarantee with what we are doing here which everyone should have known so its not like your scenerio is out of the question.......they make more and more off us and the "hype", then turn around, RD, make a new currency and we just end up breaking even......thats why this is a high risk investment, although I would consider high risk losing ALL your money and I cant see that happening.....worst case I see is breaking even.....

But your not the only one Andy who has had these thoughts!!

• Upvote 2

There is no guarantee with what we are doing here which everyone should have known so its not like your scenerio is out of the question.......they make more and more off us and the "hype", then turn around, RD, make a new currency and we just end up breaking even......thats why this is a high risk investment, although I would consider high risk losing ALL your money and I cant see that happening.....worst case I see is breaking even.....

But your not the only one Andy who has had these thoughts!!

Thanks for chiming in Keep. Seems you're one of the few left with any sense of reality. Be careful though bro...I might beat you in the -1 competition LOL

I'm with keepm... even in WORSE case scenario, which is LOP/RD followed by a natural market RV, the IQD would still hit current market rates of it's neighbors in (at least) the 3 dollar range. So, over time, we would triple our money.

Some people balk at this meager 3x scenario, but I could argue that amount all day. The reason I say "meager" is we've been promised, what, 3000% for so long that 3x looks like chump change.

But, consider this... if you have your money in a "savings" account, it's "earning" like .25% annually. But, since our inflation rate is way above that, we're LOSING money there. Add on annual fees and we are really losing our shirt. Same with T-bills, bonds and the like. Therefore, why not the IQD? It's as smart or as foolish as anything else these days.

Now, if I'm wrong about this worse case (which I hope), then we are laughing. If the IQD even revals at a penny, there are some very happy people... including you!

I know.... waiting is the hardest part... especially with these "every 3 days" projections out there...

We need some real guru's, with real qualifications, and not the self-proclaimed ones...

Peace.

I like your analogy of how everyone wrongly assumes it will piss off the investors if they don't RV, and I agree with your point. But people don't really stop and think who these so-called "investors" are. I would speculate the only investors are all of us fools on the websites and forums. How do we really know if any other countries have Dinar at all. The answer is we don't know. Isn't it amazing how if someone repeats something long enough (even if it is a lie and there is absolutley no solid concrete evidence), but if you put it out there long enough, people will accept it as truth. Example: you always here these gurus saying stuff like . . . "we know the U.S. Treasury has 3 Trillion Dinar and blah, blah, blah." OK, how do we know that? We don't even know if there is actually any gold in Fort Knox because they won't let anyone see it in order to verify it. So are people actually so gullible, that they will believe that the US has 3 trillion Dinar just because some total stranger hiding behind a made-up screen name says they do? I'm not saying the Treasury doesn't have the Dinar, I'm just saying that I don't beleive they DO have Dinar just because some goofball liar on a message forum said they did. People are so willing to be duped, because when you let greed, hopes, dreams, fantasyland take over . . . you'll let your guard down and against your better judgement . . . you believe anything.

Here is a scenario, has anybody ever questioned this?

I know that any financial advisor I've ever had, whether it was a stock broker, planner, commodities trader, etc. . . . they all used their real name and work for a real company. They are proud to give you analytical advice, and back it with statistics to show you why, where, how much, when, etc. Am I the only one who has thought of this? Just think about it for a second. If you were a Dinar guru, and you absolutley 100% knew for a fact that "it is done, rate is $3.86, we cash in tomorrow, we will see it on CBI at 2 am, blah, blah, blah", then wouldn't you want the WHOLE WORLD to know that you were the one who broke the news of the RV and you had the EXACT TIME< DATE< RATE, etc? This person would be on every news network station doing interviews, they would be on CNBC, Money matters, Mad Money with Kramer. They would be on the cover of Time Magazine the Wall Street Journal. Why don't these gurus use their real names if they are so absolutley positive the RV is tomorrow at 9:37 am ? Why, Because they are paid liars who are agents for the dealers, and the dealers are agents for the CBI, just like the original post stated. And i will take it one step further. They are paid liars and agents for the forums too. Minus me, ban me whatever, I don't give a ****, but I promise you this, without these gurus, these forums don't survive. The owners of these forums need these gurus lieing and pumping. That is what gets the "hits" to the site. Like it or don't like it . . . it's the truth.

• Upvote 1

I have an inkling that:

AND THIS IS JUST A THEORY, AN OPINION, nothing of proof....

That,

Iraq is paying reparations off with the DINAR being at the low rate it is...

I think contracts or agreements were previously made to pay things off in Dinar, Not dollars...

THUS, this is why IRAQ is dragging their feet on the evaluation for as long as possible,

as it is cheaper to pay people off with dinars at: 1170 Dinar = 1usd (out of their pocket)

rather than it being more expensive to pay off people at: 1 Dinar = 3usd (out of their pocket)

This make sense if the backroom deals made are contracted to pay in Dinar, Not US Dollars

and the contract made has a set Dinar price amount, not an equivalent price in USD's....

This would explain why they wait, even though it is in their benefit to revalue their currency!

No-one has ever explored this principle(as far as I know),

Does this make sense to anyone else but me!

Edited by proteus
  • Upvote 1

Sir I worked in Iraq for almost 3 yrs... a year in Baghdad and the rest in Tikrit... I'm just an ordinary lady with kids (SON AND DAUGHTER THAT ARE OFFICERS) in the military so I went to help the military in some small way... by working there making and testing water for military and civillians working there... so I'm no guru, pumper or whatever... but I decide to invest just as I might in a penny stock... when I heard that our president had a law put in place given American Citizens the right to invest in Iraq's progress along with US treasury, wealthy congressmen, ex-presidents, the sec.of state, and many of the other wealthy US people that have been in AUE spending money like crazy... (not to mention this as happened in Kuwait and other countries before...) then why shouldn't I take a chance on this country 's progress...BTW the military "exchanged" it/Dinar in Iraq...

I've personally seen the progress albeit very slow...and YES they are the best at propaganda in the world...they love to throw people off to prevent possible run on the banks... or even better to get people to throw in the towel early! So if you invest in stock, real estate or currency the way I think of it... it's a chance... long term investment... NOT a get rich scam... and I wouldn't invest any more than I could afford to loose if I spent a week in Vegas!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion according to their experiences, knowledge and research they do to satisfy themselves but surely you must know not everything in print these days or from the media is neccessarily TRUE... maybe I'm wrong but I believe without a doubt that this WILL RV... but no one knows when and Tuesday could be just a good a day as any other day... but ya know if it doesn't happen then sobeit... we the "little" people will never know what is really going on...(I just found out recently there is one family that controls all of the money in US and they control it's being printed in the US and not to mention their influence in the world...) So relax just knowing that it will happen one day and that should be satisfing enuf ... and Iraqi's do want our business and would not shoot themselves in the foot to screw us over... cuz believe me America has spent tons of money there and more than likely will spend tons more and they know we will help them and be there for them... and just FYI they dont want us to leave... at least not the majority anyway.

Enjoy this Independence weekend cuz we are BLESSED RV or Not!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Have a Happy, safe, blessed 4th

GOOO GOOO RV :)

• Upvote 3

Perhaps this is what us really going on.

For almost 10 years Iraq has been selling the snot out of their currency. people buy into the notion that it will RV, and the uneducated cite Kuwait and Germany as reference. Meanwhile Iraq is filling its coffers to the brim with USD's selling their very decorative toilet paper. Pumpers are out there in full force saying 'Its done, Its done' all the while people throwing their money at it.

Legally 10 years must pass before a currency can be changes. We're not all that far off from the decade point. Every few weeks the CBI throw out some propaganda that 'the 3 zeros will be deleted soon and nothing happens...except people buying their 'last minute imminent RV, this is to pay the tax on my fortune dinars.' They keep stalling and dragging their feet. Why, because they are stupid? Maybe. Or maybe they are way smarter then we credit them for. Maybe they are running the clock out until they can print up a new currency.

Since the only ones getting rich off this scheme is Iraq (and the pumpers who are probably agents of the CBI), whose to say their whole scam wasnt to get rich off of USD's for 10 years to have the cash to re-build infrastructural then once the 10 year mark passes, render our IQD worthless and re-print Dinars properly...with small denominations that actually have some value?

I know, people will say 'that would piss off investors and nobody will do business with Iraq. NEGATIVE! Iraq still has a s**t ton of oil they can pump out and sell. There's still a ton of opportunity for large corporations to make billions there anyway, so they would be unaffected. Do you really think that if Iraq did screw us that, if given a very lucrative contract, Shell or BP wouldnt jump on it? Come on.

This might be the greatest scam in the history of the world. Why can't this be the case. This is just as believable a circumstance as someone investing $1,000 to buy 1 mil. IQD and overnight it becomes worth $4mil USD. Actually I believe Iraq scamming all of us is more believable. There's just too much nonsense happening. delay after delay, rumor after rumor. It's ridiculous already.

If Iraq truly wanted their currency to be worth something, they'd have done it already.

+1 Very interesting theory. Won't make you many friends here, but very interesting.

+1 from me Andy. Maybe that will help even out the negatives a little. While I don't like your theory, it is interesting and I guess it's just a possible as any I have read so far. It doesn't follow the positive, multi-level marketing cheerleading sessions people here seem to want to hear, but I for one enjoy reading thoughts and possibilities from all angles. Keep and Easyrider seem to be almost polar opposites but both seem very intelligent, well spoken, and don't let the bashers get to them. As long as you can post your opinions/thoughts like this, keep it up.

GOOOO RRRRVVVV!!!

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion according to their experiences, knowledge and research they do to satisfy themselves but surely you must know not everything in print these days or from the media is neccessarily TRUE... maybe I'm wrong but I believe without a doubt that this WILL RV... but no one knows when and Tuesday could be just a good a day as any other day... but ya know if it doesn't happen then sobeit... So relax just knowing that it will happen one day and that should be satisfing enuf ... and Iraqi's do want our business and would not shoot themselves in the foot to screw us over... cuz believe me America has spent tons of money there and more than likely will spend tons more and they know we will help them and be there for them... and just FYI they dont want us to leave... at least not the majority anyway.

H2O...THANK YOU...I've been saying this for a while! WHATEVER happens, it HAS to go up...nothing else makes sense

after literally THOUSANDS of hours studying this investment. I happen to 110% AGREE, that they WILL try to throw people

off with their articles. They said Kuwait and even China wouldn't RV right up to the day before....and then they did!

It only makes sense, for them to create this confusion so there will be NO RUN on the banks.

I've believed all along that anything's possible...could go either way BUT TO ME, the CO-EXISTENCE of the currencies

while they revalue does hold more ECONOMIC sense, from the standpoint of benefiting THE IRAQI people.

They also have a hell of a lot more to back up the value than some examples. If I'm wrong, so be it.

I have never, nor will I ever, encourage people on the forums I visit to purchase anything. Just sharing, as are others.

We're all in this together for the same outcome, a positve ROI, WHATEVER that may be! Just saying.

Good luck H20, and thank you for service in helping out the Iraqis and our military families!

As always, Stay excited but be grounded! GoooooooRV!!! B):PB)

+1 from me Andy. Maybe that will help even out the negatives a little. While I don't like your theory, it is interesting and I guess it's just a possible as any I have read so far. It doesn't follow the positive, multi-level marketing cheerleading sessions people here seem to want to hear, but I for one enjoy reading thoughts and possibilities from all angles. Keep and Easyrider seem to be almost polar opposites but both seem very intelligent, well spoken, and don't let the bashers get to them. As long as you can post your opinions/thoughts like this, keep it up.

GOOOO RRRRVVVV!!!

Thanks man. Im not saying that I want this to happen. I own IQD just as everyone else here does and of course I want it to RV (and NOT lop) asap...yesterday would be good! Of course I want the rate to come in as high as possible too.

I was just putting this out there because as I see them lollygag around for days/weeks/months/years I have to ask myself WHY. If they really wanted to help their people and country they'd make this happen already. The longer they drag this one, the closer that 10 year mark approaches. So whose to say they wont screw us all. Taking our money and paying us nothing for it would be the ultimate way to make money for themselves.

Andy, I plused you to neuter a negative because it's wrong to fault someone with a respecful opinion +1 and I may get some negs too but I still stand on my opinion that the elite bankers are the godfathers controlling a large % of this fiasco..now like you I would like someone to tell me why this scenario might not be real....just saying :blink: food for thought....who "really" controls the CBI? Isn't Royal Dutch Shell one of the first and major contractors...reckon who is the major players in that company....and on and on....a lot of things that we may not be aware of could be affecting this.

Here is a scenario, has anybody ever questioned this?

I know that any financial advisor I've ever had, whether it was a stock broker, planner, commodities trader, etc. . . . they all used their real name and work for a real company. They are proud to give you analytical advice, and back it with statistics to show you why, where, how much, when, etc. Am I the only one who has thought of this? Just think about it for a second. If you were a Dinar guru, and you absolutley 100% knew for a fact that "it is done, rate is $3.86, we cash in tomorrow, we will see it on CBI at 2 am, blah, blah, blah", then wouldn't you want the WHOLE WORLD to know that you were the one who broke the news of the RV and you had the EXACT TIME< DATE< RATE, etc? This person would be on every news network station doing interviews, they would be on CNBC, Money matters, Mad Money with Kramer. They would be on the cover of Time Magazine the Wall Street Journal. Why don't these gurus use their real names if they are so absolutley positive the RV is tomorrow at 9:37 am ? Why, Because they are paid liars who are agents for the dealers, and the dealers are agents for the CBI, just like the original post stated. And i will take it one step further. They are paid liars and agents for the forums too. Minus me, ban me whatever, I don't give a ****, but I promise you this, without these gurus, these forums don't survive. The owners of these forums need these gurus lieing and pumping. That is what gets the "hits" to the site. Like it or don't like it . . . it's the truth.

The thought i have from your scenario is this. If there was a real guru that knew the date and rate and the rate was say $2. why wouldn't they start cashing people in for $.50or$1 so they could make some money. Most people that hold dinar would cash in for a $1 in a second.

You are wrong about having to wait ten for currencies to change for Kawait changed theirs as soon as the war ended. Also the new currency hasn't been on the market for ten years.

Thanks man. Im not saying that I want this to happen. I own IQD just as everyone else here does and of course I want it to RV (and NOT lop) asap...yesterday would be good! Of course I want the rate to come in as high as possible too.

I was just putting this out there because as I see them lollygag around for days/weeks/months/years I have to ask myself WHY. If they really wanted to help their people and country they'd make this happen already. The longer they drag this one, the closer that 10 year mark approaches. So whose to say they wont screw us all. Taking our money and paying us nothing for it would be the ultimate way to make money for themselves.

There are several reasons nothing has happened, not the least of which is the political chaos over there. I really don't want to go into why nothing has happened, but would like to present some food for thought.

Look at this from the CBI's perspective. We'll assume that the CBI can rv through some accounting magic, or some unprecedented deal with CB's and treasuries around the world to hold dinar instead of returning it, or fractional banking, or backed by oil, or, or..... But, I digress..........

So, if you're the CBI, do you rv and mortgage your countries wealth to make speculators wealthy, or, rd with a straight 3 zero removal from the currency and the rate forcing the return of the dinar with a minimal cost above what the CBI received initially for the dinar we hold.

It's a "no-brainer", don't you think?

Making it basically a "revenue neutral" or maybe, a bump to 1-1, leaves the CBI room to increase the rate and the reserves to back it at a later date, while not paying out massive amounts of their reserves.

So, what would you do?

I have an inkling that:

AND THIS IS JUST A THEORY, AN OPINION, nothing of proof....

That,

Iraq is paying reparations off with the DINAR being at the low rate it is...

I think contracts or agreements were previously made to pay things off in Dinar, Not dollars...

THUS, this is why IRAQ is dragging their feet on the evaluation for as long as possible,

as it is cheaper to pay people off with dinars at: 1170 Dinar = 1usd (out of their pocket)

rather than it being more expensive to pay off people at: 1 Dinar = 3usd (out of their pocket)

This make sense if the backroom deals made are contracted to pay in Dinar, Not US Dollars

and the contract made has a set Dinar price amount, not an equivalent price in USD's....

This would explain why they wait, even though it is in their benefit to revalue their currency!

No-one has ever explored this principle(as far as I know),

Does this make sense to anyone else but me!

There's the problem...keyword is "IF".....no one to date has shown proof of this. At least for me, this is just more "pie-in-the-sky" theory, and I can't base my personal speculation on theories such as these.

Edited by MrFnHappy

You are wrong about having to wait ten for currencies to change for Kawait changed theirs as soon as the war ended. Also the new currency hasn't been on the market for ten years.

Kuwait didn't change anything. the re-instated the KWD's value to pre-war levels.

another possibility... iraq is doing a little payback for us going in and blowing everything up. Giving people the impression they could become millionaires for a thousand bucks on the backs of iraqi's would be a brilliant way to stick it to the hated infidels.

Edited by cranster