Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

Thank you for the exciting post...I sure hope your 'contact' is correct!

Thanks again,

GG

****I apologize for striking the wrong key for removing a 'bump'; I wish to give you a bump+1******

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and the screen is very sensitive.

• Upvote 8

Not mine...This if from a respected PD member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

Rich, where in Texas are you from?

• Upvote 1

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

You will find out wich one it is when your in hell :P

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 14

What is really going on here? Yes, I am a newbie on posting. I first came across this rumor site when doing a "google" after being invested/speculating over a year. I do not look every day. It is almost like a soap-opera. You can skip a few days/weeks/months.... and the same ole thing. I am beginning to wonder if there are any real people with knowledge. When I first found this section I called the person who told me about this and said "who is Okie?" I thought he was someone with great knowledge and it was about to do what she said it would eventually. LOL She had no clue who Okie was, and I have not talked about this site with her since. However, out of curiosity, and I guess hope, I still look here. So, to the real people out there......do you really belie

ve next week? Again?

• Upvote 2

I have plenty of people I can't wait to tell to get bent! In all kinds of colorful ways... Then again... A smile and a brush off cuts deeper anyway... :lol:

Heres to hoping... :)

I am totally on board with you on that! However, I think I will go with just a smile and and tell them "b$tch all you want, you don't affect my life anymore!"

• Upvote 1

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

What is wrong with you? You really need to GROW UP. When you talk down about God in such a way, you are really offending others (including myself) so please keep it to yourself.

• Upvote 16

Not mine...This if from a respected PD member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

so is stevel respected here?