Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50,000 & 100,000 notes introduced to the banks

I dont think this is a bad thing......Drox laid out a pretty good RV scenerio with them introducing these larger bills....I for one like this better then the idea of deleting the zeros....if you havent read it, find Drox last post he made about these larger bills....makes sense to me at least!!

Woah, post it. If YOUR a believer come on haha!

Well Vietnam hasn't collapsed and their currency is more worthless than iraq's.

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

Read the posts by Brian in the thread below the article. What he describes may very well happen.

Agreed....I also happen to think that Iraq is every bit as stable as Mexico and the Peso is doing a fair better than either the Dong or IQD.

If in fact this is the case the removal of the three zeros vote will not be "soon" as Shabs has said.

Wonder where that site gets their info. Surely we would have heard more about this by now. There was an article or two that hinted towards it but you would think Iraq would be more specific about it.

the info came from radio free UK

That was a really interesting post, but GAH. Ive been in for 7 years now, why do I need to wait longer.

Durn Iraqi arab blah blahs.

LOL believe me I wish you didn't have to be but someone has to make sure they don't fail! Otherwise we look like the bad guys!

Hope this helps! I just wish people would do a bit of research BEFORE posting.

Then we could really have some meaningful conversations.

THE BANKS have been sent this info. It is what they use to determine currencies.

This is in print and banks have it. So yes, they are to come out with the larger notes

for INTERNAL banking and governments. Here's the link

http://www.mriguide.com/updates.htm

They ALSO will come out with the lower denoms (will REVALUE) for the general public and will CO-EXIST.

Slowly, as the larger denom notes come back in to CBI, they will digitize those bills, thus

gradually "raising the zeros" from circulation.

Our country did the same thing. Do the research (Google) We had $100,000 notes back

as early as the 30's.

Dr Shabbibi's 5 year plan is being executed and we are closer than ever.

GooooooooooRV!!! Sooner than later

As always, my motto, Be excited but stay grounded B):PB)

• Upvote 2

I realize that Saleh and Shabs have been dropping the "there were $28.5 trillion in dinars" line, but are we overlooking that they may have pulled, say, 5, 10, 20, 25 trillion out of circulation already? That they may have already completed the removal of the zeroes? Would Shabs really increase the actual banknotes without removing any? He's no dope.

THE BANKS have been sent this info. It is what they use to determine currencies.

This is in print and banks have it. So yes, they are to come out with the larger notes

Agree.

The older notes were called Silver Certificates.

They ALSO will come out with the lower denoms (will REVALUE) for the general public and will CO-EXIST.

Slowly, as the larger denom notes come back in to CBI, they will digitize those bills, thus

Our country did the same thing. Do the research (Google) We had $100,000 notes back

as early as the 30's.

I realize that Saleh and Shabs have been dropping the "there were $28.5 trillion in dinars" line, but are we overlooking that they may have pulled, say, 5, 10, 20, 25 trillion out of circulation already? That they may have already completed the removal of the zeroes? Would Shabs really increase the actual banknotes without removing any? He's no dope.

ABSOLUTELY...all the currency professionals believe that approx 75-80% have been "lifted" already.

They're take is that Iraqis no longer have an abundance of 25,000 notes on the streets

(most are still using USD because of that). OUTSIDE Iraq, is where most of those notes are held.

As part of the WTO, they NEED to get back to a ONE currency system, the IQD.

This is all part of Dr Shabbibi's plan and we are witnessing it being executed brilliantly!

Sooooooo...They get out of Ch 7, in compliance with Article 8, have control of their own funds now,

ie...soveign status once again, and NOW can implement the lower denoms and RV to raise the

value of the smaller denoms (similar to USD denoms....as per recent articles), which will allow the

LOCAL currency value to remain similar to what they currently are used to spending...BUT the

value will increase SIGNIFICANTLY, (EVENTUALLY to pre-Sadaam era) in terms of the purchasing power of imports!!!

THAT is what the Iraqis need badly! Then they can get the things they need to live comfortable lives.

IMHO, this is the general picture.

As always, Be excited but stay grounded! GooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

• Upvote 1

as early as the 30's.

The question still lingers though. How can they introduce lower denoms? Prices will not be changed with the exchage. So the lower denoms would not be feasible because no one would use them. So if they were exchanging lowers for the 000 notes then why. I thought the whole reason to remove the 000 notes was to reduce the money in circulation. Exchanging lowers for 000 notes would not accomplish this, it would only make transactions a nightmare.

• Upvote 1

dinarck...Must understand the difference between LOCAL currency and what currencies the bank/gov't will use.

1) The larger denom notes (3 zeros) MOST have already been "raised" or removed from circulation LOCALLY

That is why, they have been using the USD...in the markets it's easier

2) They CANNOT continue to use 2 currencies to be in compliance with WTO guidelines if they want to trade globally. They MUST STOP using the USD!

3) They are now getting ready to JOINTLY...

a-) Create the NEW 100,000,000 and possibly 50,000 notes FOR INTERNAL BANKING/GOV'T USE (Same thing OUR country did, as early as the 30's)

b-) Distribute to the GENERAL PUBLIC and merchants the smaller denom notes, ie...1, 5, 10, 20, 100 (similar to the USD system...read recent articles)

so that their purchasing at the local markets is EASIER

c-) As the larger notes come back in to CBI, they'll convert those larger notes (like we own) to the digitized system/pool of money, thus "raising" the zeros

(taking them out of circulation).

That being said...AND WHY IT SEEMS AWFULLY CLOSE:

4) AT THE SAME TIME they release the smaller denoms, they REVALUE ALL the currency so that the Iraqi's LOCAL purchasing power remains approx the same.

again, as you've read articles referring to that. (Until it goes up NATURALLY by market demand) HOWEVER....

The purchasing power ABROAD (Imports) will be INCREASED DRAMATICALLY as they come up to par (DUE TO THE RV) with the USD.

This will allow the Iraqi people to purchase what they need to increase their standard of living!!!

This could happen soon, we don't know for sure, right? I happen to be the most excited I've ever been about this investment. It HAS to go up, for all the reasons

mentioned AND MORE. There are rumblings that the lower denoms have already been printed for some time, and are in storage, READY for distribution.

It's possible, right? We also don't know for sure, at what rate, right? It could start out low and go up gradually, possibly even several RVs over time.

All I know for sure, is that Dr Shabibbi is ONE INTELLIGENT MAN and will do this at the RIGHT TIME FOR HIS COUNTRY...and what's best for them!

And the other thing I know for sure, is that I'm NOT an economist, there's a lot smarter guys than me out there...I just listen good! LOL

If it takes another 6 months, so be it...but I personally believe it's coming soon and we're certainly a lot closer than ever!!! Hope this helps a bit.

As always, Be excited but stay grounded. GoooooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a lot of missimformation going on over the last few weeks and this really tops it off. This may be real or it may not be. In any case it sounds like more pumping going on outsde of the box.

dinarck...Must understand the difference between LOCAL currency and what currencies the bank/gov't will use.

1) The larger denom notes (3 zeros) MOST have already been "raised" or removed from circulation LOCALLY

That is why, they have been using the USD...in the markets it's easier

2) They CANNOT continue to use 2 currencies to be in compliance with WTO guidelines if they want to trade globally. They MUST STOP using the USD!

3) They are now getting ready to JOINTLY...

a-) Create the NEW 100,000,000 and possibly 50,000 notes FOR INTERNAL BANKING/GOV'T USE (Same thing OUR country did, as early as the 30's)

b-) Distribute to the GENERAL PUBLIC and merchants the smaller denom notes, ie...1, 5, 10, 20, 100 (similar to the USD system...read recent articles)

so that their purchasing at the local markets is EASIER

c-) As the larger notes come back in to CBI, they'll convert those larger notes (like we own) to the digitized system/pool of money, thus "raising" the zeros

(taking them out of circulation).

That being said...AND WHY IT SEEMS AWFULLY CLOSE:

4) AT THE SAME TIME they release the smaller denoms, they REVALUE ALL the currency so that the Iraqi's LOCAL purchasing power remains approx the same.

again, as you've read articles referring to that. (Until it goes up NATURALLY by market demand) HOWEVER....

The purchasing power ABROAD (Imports) will be INCREASED DRAMATICALLY as they come up to par (DUE TO THE RV) with the USD.

This will allow the Iraqi people to purchase what they need to increase their standard of living!!!

This could happen soon, we don't know for sure, right? I happen to be the most excited I've ever been about this investment. It HAS to go up, for all the reasons

mentioned AND MORE. There are rumblings that the lower denoms have already been printed for some time, and are in storage, READY for distribution.

It's possible, right? We also don't know for sure, at what rate, right? It could start out low and go up gradually, possibly even several RVs over time.

All I know for sure, is that Dr Shabibbi is ONE INTELLIGENT MAN and will do this at the RIGHT TIME FOR HIS COUNTRY...and what's best for them!

And the other thing I know for sure, is that I'm NOT an economist, there's a lot smarter guys than me out there...I just listen good! LOL

If it takes another 6 months, so be it...but I personally believe it's coming soon and we're certainly a lot closer than ever!!! Hope this helps a bit.

As always, Be excited but stay grounded. GoooooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

Sounds good but the question still remains. What about prices? They would have to be adjusted prior to introducing lower denoms or the lower denoms would be worthless. The only thing that can change prices overnight is a RD which is what we are actually being told. Sure the USD is widely used in Iraq. Along side the IQD. It has still yet to be shown that 000 notes are scarce in Iraq. They are not. This is a myth that is being used against us to keep us in the game. People say that Iraq puts out misinformation. They cant hold a candle to the dinar pumpers. 000 notes are still prevelant in Iraq. Period. Think about it. Were would they go? What were they exchanged for? If USD then why would they buy their own money just to destroy it? Sorry. Makes no sense.

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a lot of missimformation going on over the last few weeks and this really tops it off. This may be real or it may not be. In any case it sounds like more pumping going on outsde of the box.

Seabee...You are certainly entitled to your opinion...as is everyone. There is nothing "outside the box"

MOST REAL financial professionals IN THIS investment believe this is highly probable.

NOTHING, in my opinions, are to be construed as FACT. I share theories as I learn them to the best of my ability.

I've NEVER "pumped" a rate or date! I'm trying to help others as I study and listen to those who do research as I do.

I've spent, literally THOUSANDS of hours studying this investment (Over 30 hrs in the past 2 days because of what recently transpired, DFI control transferred)

Could it go down as I've described MY theories (and most of the financial professionals IN this investment)

1) Theory-25,000 note CO-EXISTS with the smaller denoms, AT THE SAME TIME, bring out the 100,000 note and possibly the 50,000 note

as mentioned in articles FROM IRAQ, for INTERNAL BANKING/GOV'T USE, AT THE SAME TIME, REVALUE ALL existing currency

to raise the purchasing power abroad??? Then over time, the value raises to the TRUE market value

SURE, neither I NOR YOU know for sure!

2) Could it go down as bringing out the lower denoms, 1,5,10, etc..(theory-25,000=same as 25 Note and RV at $1-$3 to =$25-$75?) "lop" then RV

and raise over time to the TRUE market value (pre-Sadaam era around $3+, like Kuwait) SO WE ALL WAIT for a decent return???

SURE, neither I NOR YOU know for sure! (although MOST REAL FINANCIAL professionals involved in this investment don't believe so, for the good of Iraqi people)

AS A SIDE NOTE: The U.S. WOULD NOT, AND DID NOT, SPEND A TRILLION DOLLARS AND THOUSANDS OF LIVES FOR A LOUSY RETURN FOR US, BET THAT!!!

So far, I haven't been wrong. The picture HAS gotten clearer as time progresses, and I hope I'm not wrong! Could I be wrong about theory #1-SURE, could also be very right.

HOWEVER, I'm certainly NOT wrong about

1) This investment being a good one

2) One of the brightest financial men IN THE WORLD holding the REAL answers and keys, Dr Shabibbi, and his being an honest man

and will do what is ABSOLUTELY BEST for his country WHEN he's damn good and ready!

3) AND FINALLY, this investment being a LOT closer than ever before.

Those things I'm sure of. How much research does each and every one of us do, ON OUR OWN, without "pumpers"?

ESPECIALLY BEFORE POSTING GIBBERISH and opinions...That's all I ask

That being said, I'm simply an investor like most here, doing my due diligence, continually trying to learn as the landscape changes.

At the same time, trying to keep it real from all the crap, FROM THE PUMPERS.

As I learn, I share...that's it. As my friend Bob Crane(zorbyx1) said last night, I'm trying to be part of the solution, NOT the problem.

YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON, since I've been a VIP and OSI member here since last year, THAT HAS EVER COME CLOSE TO ACCUSING ME OF PUMPING...LOL

Look at my profie...I don't hide anything. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Here's to hoping for the BEST results for US AND the Iraqi people AND sooner rather than later!

GoooooooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

• Upvote 3

Sounds good but the question still remains. What about prices? They would have to be adjusted prior to introducing lower denoms or the lower denoms would be worthless. The only thing that can change prices overnight is a RD which is what we are actually being told. Sure the USD is widely used in Iraq. Along side the IQD. It has still yet to be shown that 000 notes are scarce in Iraq. They are not. This is a myth that is being used against us to keep us in the game. People say that Iraq puts out misinformation. They cant hold a candle to the dinar pumpers. 000 notes are still prevelant in Iraq. Period. Think about it. Were would they go? What were they exchanged for? If USD then why would they buy their own money just to destroy it? Sorry. Makes no sense.

Again, dinarck...JUST MY OPINION from countless hours of research.

1) "What about prices?"---That's why the articles have said the CBI needs to educate the people/merchants.

2) I agree with you about PROOF of the larger denoms being scarse...HOWEVER...many articles in recent months discuss

how difficult it has been for people to go to market with the larger denoms in EVERY DAY TRANSACTIONS. That's why

they have preferred to use USDs.

3) "Why would they exchange it, or buy their own money?" (I'm not there, so again, just my understanding)

Example: Ma and Pa go to the market to buy food. The shirt they want to buy (imported) costs $18 USD

The dinar, being 1 to 1170=.0008547 USD Takes 21,060 dinars to buy it.

The choice AS I'VE BEEN TOLD BY MY BROTHER (did 4 tours in Iraq) is to give them the 25,000 dinar (worth $21.37) for the shirt

and the merchants HAD NO WAY TO GIVE BACK THE APPROPRIATE CHANGE!!! So the people end up paying more than necessary,

UNLESS they converted their notes to USD. THAT'S the real problem.

Hope this helps.

Here's to hoping for sooner rather than later!

GooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

Again, dinarck...JUST MY OPINION from countless hours of research.

1) "What about prices?"---That's why the articles have said the CBI needs to educate the people/merchants.

2) I agree with you about PROOF of the larger denoms being scarse...HOWEVER...many articles in recent months discuss

how difficult it has been for people to go to market with the larger denoms in EVERY DAY TRANSACTIONS. That's why

they have preferred to use USDs.

3) "Why would they exchange it, or buy their own money?" (I'm not there, so again, just my understanding)

Example: Ma and Pa go to the market to buy food. The shirt they want to buy (imported) costs $18 USD

The dinar, being 1 to 1170=.0008547 USD Takes 21,060 dinars to buy it.

The choice AS I'VE BEEN TOLD BY MY BROTHER (did 4 tours in Iraq) is to give them the 25,000 dinar (worth $21.37) for the shirt

and the merchants HAD NO WAY TO GIVE BACK THE APPROPRIATE CHANGE!!! So the people end up paying more than necessary,

UNLESS they converted their notes to USD. THAT'S the real problem.

Hope this helps.

Here's to hoping for sooner rather than later!

GooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

Well I agree that merchants are being educated but not for RV but for RD. Non of these other senerios make any sense. I have asked for explainations on how they could on this thread and others and still have yet to hear an answer. Lets not kid ourselves. RD is the only one that would work and it is what they are saying they are going to do. I know these other theories are fun to believe but they have no basis in reality. Still hoping they vote it down but the fact is they are not removing 000 notes from circulation and they are not going to exchange your 000 notes for lower denoms. Sorry for the negativity but just calling it like I see it. If anyone has any logical idea how anything other than RD would work then please share.

dinarck...

Well bottom line I guess is, WE'LL SEE, Either way, NOT ONCE have you even agreed with my analysis

that it could go a couple of directions and again, either way, it's a good investment. Exactly HOW it will materialize

remains to be seen (as far as I can tell, NEITHER ONE OF US have anything to say about it)

So I raise a glass to however it plays out because it WILL be a good return, AS I'VE SAID OVER AND OVER, EITHER WAY!!!

The US has FAR TOO MUCH invested for nothing! Peace out!

dinarck...

Well bottom line I guess is, WE'LL SEE, Either way, NOT ONCE have you even agreed with my analysis

that it could go a couple of directions and again, either way, it's a good investment. Exactly HOW it will materialize

remains to be seen (as far as I can tell, NEITHER ONE OF US have anything to say about it)

So I raise a glass to however it plays out because it WILL be a good return, AS I'VE SAID OVER AND OVER, EITHER WAY!!!

The US has FAR TOO MUCH invested for nothing! Peace out!

Agreed. We could debate till our fingers are raw but it will still happen the way it happens. Thing is though there are way too many questions with some of the theories floating around the sites. They all sound good and I wish one of them would happen but they seem to have factors that would not allow their inception. However the senerio in which Iraq has been blatanly open about would work and it seems to be the one they are stuck on. I wish we would at least hear one top Iraqi official come out to the public and denounce this plan. Seems everyone is on board though. Hopefully the vote will be no.

PS....It isnt that I dont agree with the senerio that you are putting forward it is just that questions need answers before it can be considered valid. Hopefully those questions do have logical answers that someone can point out and we can all agree that the RD threat has been diminished.

Large notes would never be used for public consumption, banks and government only. The US has large notes also, but they are used for bank to bank, or government transactions only. If a normal person had a large note like this, it would be very difficult to cash-in, not to mention counterfeit. I doubt that Warren Buffet could get his hands on a 10k IQD.

This link connects to somebody selling MRI Guides. Do you really want to react to this, or do some research to see if it is correct, and not just some fact mixed with opinion?

I am correcting myself, due to ignorance (lack of knowledge). The MRI Guide includes mention of the new larger denominations, 50k and 100K, although no pictures.

Iraq: The Central Bank is planning to issue 100,000 dinars notes, and probably 50,000 dinars too. Presently the largest note of 25,000 dinars is worth USD21.45 at the spot rate. In the long run the idea is to re-denominate the currency by chopping off three zeros. (Courtesy Wolfgang Schuster and rferl) ..............................................................25JUN11

Actually, this guide is several, if not 3-4 months late in publication. I called their Texas office and was told it was not published as of yet, but would be published in June.