Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So no RV but I thought we would see something today?

Longhorns

I never expected to see an RV today. Today is the day when final meetings take place to trigger our long awaited RV. I am looking at the first few weeks of July for this to possibly go down….

Have to agree, I didn't buy into the hype. I really believe this will happen when we all least expect it. This is like television programming - Clff hanger - then reruns. We are now in the 8th season of reruns, I think we need to shut off the box and move along.....the new season will begin in a few months - .

I for one choose to believe we are close based on the intel and the personal stories of some grounded dinar holders on the forum. I really believe it is hard to predict what a Country will do and when. Based on all the facts I choose to believe it is coming to a exciting end!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And your evidence for this would be...........

Start using you brain and stop basing your opinions on what you read on these forums. Use common sense. Iraq can not afford to RV without and RD. I work for a living and don't have time to un brain wash you. You should assume 100% of what you read on any dinar forum is BS, question everything! The CBI has been telling everyone who will listen that they plan on doing an RD. This means you will NOT be an overnight millionaire!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

We could have been fooled here.....who knows.

Some of us get always fooled when it comes to the date (and rate) guessing game.... It's been going on since day one of this madness (7-8 years ago).

The day isn't over yet. They will be back with some juicy rumors before the day is over. :D

They always do, don't they.

• Upvote 1

you want the truth.....here it is:

There is a long way to go before you see an RV....months maybe a year or more. Give it rest.....get a life, stop watching the sites and go do some living. Call me what you want...but it aint happening this year.....wait and see I told you so

End Quote

But but but.............Do you realize you're going against what all the Gurus have been telling us for some time now ( well, for years, really) ? Are you saying you're challenging the Gurus now? And especially some among them who are extremely loved and praised and worshipped by many or most in the Dinar Investors Community? You got iron nuts, bro....

Watch out as some will call you & deem you 1) Negative 2) Communist 3) Agent Provocateur 4) Terrorist 6) Un-American....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

You are correct sir. People need to quit believing what they read on these forums. It's all fabricated non sense written by unqualified ****** bags. Why anyone would listen to people who hide behind screen names and sell MLM zanga juice or lie about working at chase or claim to be an oil exec is beyond me. These "gurus" are all frauds profiting off unsofisticated, gullible, deperate and foolish people

And you know that for a fact, without doubt . . . and you are here? Hummm.

You think Sonny1 is a liar too?He's very confidently predicting around July 6th

Don't lump everyone unfairly into one pile,it's not nice.

i think anyone who spews rates and dates is lying......plain and simple.......score..people with brains 10,000 ...pumpers ,gurus big fat o

• Upvote 1

In my "opinion", I was not expecting to see any rate changes today from the CBI. I would be lying if I said it wasn't the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning, but, I was not disappointed.

But, also in my strong opinion, I think we are in that "sweet spot" of opportunity that I would believe the next opportunity to R/V it will occur. (Which may be from any moment to the next CBI auction).

Today is the last day of QE2 - So, based upon that idea, I was prepared not to see anything.

However, would it be nice to start the 3rd quarter with a new rate? I believe so...

But, we have a lot of holidays coming up, so, it is hard to determine how this will play out.

Parliament convenes on Saturday --

We can potentially expect Sunday for auction results. --

And... I do not believe U.S. holidays are really a factor.... The longer it takes for us to cash-in maybe the better for them??

I just figured, if this was indeed imminent, the idea of July 3rd through July 8th appeared to be more reasonable.

Today and Saturday are likely Crossing Ts and Dotting Is.

Is there gag order on intel? Are the pumpers' bellies full? No juicy news articles? Everything has been leading up to this day and it just appears to be business as usual. What am I missing here? I got so many questions. Is anybody out there besides the negs and the dumpers?

SORRY BUT I DON'T CARE WHAT IS SAID THERE WILL BE NO RV NOT UNTIL THE GOI IS FORMED AND NO THE GOI IS NOT FORMED..NO YET :)

• Upvote 2

You are correct sir. People need to quit believing what they read on these forums. It's all fabricated non sense written by unqualified ****** bags. Why anyone would listen to people who hide behind screen names and sell MLM zanga juice or lie about working at chase or claim to be an oil exec is beyond me. These "gurus" are all frauds profiting off unsofisticated, gullible, deperate and foolish people

IF THIS IS HOW YOU TRULY BELIEVE, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

AND

WHY ARE YOU IN RUMORS?

I never expected to see an RV today. Today is the day when final meetings take place to trigger our long awaited RV. I am looking at the first few weeks of July for this to possibly go down….

Thank you, and thank you for including a reason for your conclusion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After 10- P.M. in Iraq - IS there any reason to expect news today in the USA regarding the RV. Seems logical, all we are going to hear are tall tales of what to expect later. If we are very fortunate, we may see something after their weekend, but as for today, I think its Miller time. - all imo

• Upvote 1

Been watching this board for about 11 months. Decided to join and explain- No one from Chicago knows anything. And I do mean anything. DayTrader

Are you telling us that T McGraw hails from Chicago? He sounds like it. Very windy....

Maybe not a liar but definately WRONG and unqualified

There will be NO RV anytime soon.

Why? What information or research do you have to backup your premise? Don't drop bombs unless you can back them up. This forum gives you the opportunity to share what you know. So do it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you're only waiting on this day because of the pumpers......you waited for nothing because there isn't going to be an RV for quite some time. you may call me a negs or dumpster.....i'm just being straight with you. that's the problem with all you wishful thinkers......you hang on every word some pretend wanna be guru says even though he's been wrong hundreds of times and you think that is real info......but when some one tries to tell you the truth like all the pumper garbage you are hearing is just that....made up lies and twisted news, you call that info negative or some one dumping on your parade??????

you want the truth.....here it is:

There is a long way to go before you see an RV....months maybe a year or more. Give it rest.....get a life, stop watching the sites and go do some living. Call me what you want...but it aint happening this year.....wait and see I told you so :D

Nice opinion! I like your indepth analysis. I like the justification of your reasoning. I would never bash you. Can I ask a question? Have you read one authentic article about this investment with any valid source such as Scooter? Scooby Doo?BanG? Or did you get your justication from an Oracle of Delphi like Keepm or Easy rider?

:lol: YUP! its Just another Beautiful Morning in Hawaii!!!!

:huh: Wot?! common ppl....its just another day...big deal...on difference from the days before...bury your Dinars back in your hidie-hole...and move on...live. :lol:

*Breaths deeply* :lol: ah....i love the smell of Gunpowder in the morning....

BANG!!!! buwhahahah.... :lol:

113485-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Upvote 2

I agree with you... I did not expect an R/V today either. That being said, I know the day is early, but even Adam in last nights chat expected some kind of decent developments, but not necessarily an R/V. Pretty disappointing morning...

If you don't want to be disappointed then invest in an concept that actually exists. The RV doesn't and it was purely dreamed up by scammers and pumpers.

The very fact that you're fixated on this date shows me you're not in this for the long haul and a nominal increase of 5% to 50% over many years and decades and that's ALL you're going to get!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2