Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well I must be honest. I know that no matter how much money we all get from the RV, I will truley miss so many of you. Since 2009 I have enjoyed all of you ( even the bashers ). We have laughed, cried,cheered & complained at and about each other and I will miss hanging out at DINARVETS.COM. If this pops tomarrow & it just might, I wanted to say thanks for all the great memories ;):D

• Upvote 14

It certainly has been an insane ride. I think even after this thing hapens I will look back at this time and smile. I will remember the hopes and dreams and also the frustrations I felt when it didn't happen on Friday and I didn't cash out on Monday. I too will miss many people from this site.

• Upvote 1

Ditto...Thanks for everyone's hard work. But remember, no matter what happens tomorrow, we're ultimately in for a

vast increase on our investment. Whether it be an all at once RV, or gradually over time. Either way, glad to be a part of this.

Can't help but go up if Iraq continues working at it and more companies invest.

My motto, "Be excited, but stay grounded" GooooooooRV!!! B):PB)

Well I must be honest. I know that no matter how much money we all get from the RV, I will truley miss so many of you. Since 2009 I have enjoyed all of you ( even the bashers ). We have laughed, cried,cheered & complained at and about each other and I will miss hanging out at DINARVETS.COM. If this pops tomarrow & it just might, I wanted to say thanks for all the great memories ;):D

Hey... Don't worry! We'll all still be Friends on DongVets.com! Haha I Know I'll be invested and waiting on that one too!

(Not sure if there IS a DongVets yet, But there Will Be I'm Sure... Sorry, No Link)

Krem

(Not sure if there IS a DongVets yet, But there Will Be I'm Sure... Sorry, No Link)

Krem

You dam right this is the best thing since eve ate the apple

Krem

Lets hope it ant Iranvets.com :o

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You dam right this is the best thing since eve ate the apple

Lets hope it ant Iranvets.com :o

About Eve... Question is, Who's apple was it really? Cause I Knew this girl named Eve.... Ahhhh Story for another time... Right now, It's all about this Ice cold Brew and Of Course.... RV Baby!! Haha

Let's go Iraq, Let's Go!

Krem

Ok everyone, I'm very emotional at the moment....with all this talk of the RV happening and people dancing in the streets in Iraq as they are so happy for us and the US government getting out of trouble and all is going to be soooo good from now on.

But...

At the same time, we will be potentially out of this forum suddenly. We will all be rushing to the bank and we will have sort of abandoned this extended family.

So, my questtion to you is this:

If you had to choose, what would you pick.

Either, a post RV world with all the riches but without your mates of the forum ever again in your life. No more keep, easy, minx, etc...

Or

No RV for another ten years but you do get to hang with your buddies here at the forum.

What would you pick???? Don't select from the hip, give this some serious thought, please.

Krem

There is Adam has another site called Dong Talk ...... http://www.dongtalk.com/forums/index.php I joined recently same name and same avatar ..... it doesnt have the following that DV has just yet but some good info there K98nights posts alot of news there, always a good read.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

That's a nice post! However we will be seeing you again tomorrow ;)

• Upvote 1

Kind of you to say... Hey, I got good news for you... We'll be together on this Forum for a long time still.

Doesn't that make you happy?

same posts over and over with the same replys over and over and over.......Snap out of it !!!

Is somebody pointing a gun at your head telling you to read?

'

:)

There is no A in Tomorrow! Just sayin! Drives me nutty! :blink: