Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you consider the consequences of a public announcement of an RV, whether or not it occurred after a redenomination, you would clearly understand why there would be NO information avaialble in public forums about an RV.

An announcement of an RV would precipitate a rush of speculators buying up the currency, driving the price rapidly upward and brining the "whales" into the picture, i.e., the heavy financial hitters who could, in effect, buy up the country before the RV, and own it afterward.

So I respectfully disagree that public info about an RV would inevitably leak out. And it is therefore fruitless to surmise what the CBI's and GOI's real intentions are by relying on Iraqi news media reports. You either believe in the possibility of an RV, based on those few pundits who have either done research or cultivated knowledgeable contacts, or you don't. In the final analysis, it's all a matter of OPINION.

• Upvote 15

If you consider the consequences of a public announcement of an RV, whether or not it occurred after a redenomination, you would clearly understand why there would be NO information avaialble in public forums about an RV.

An announcement of an RV would precipitate a rush of speculators buying up the currency, driving the price rapidly upward and brining the "whales" into the picture, i.e., the heavy financial hitters who could, in effect, buy up the country before the RV, and own it afterward.

So I respectfully disagree that public info about an RV would inevitably leak out. And it is therefore fruitless to surmise what the CBI's and GOI's real intentions are by relying on Iraqi news media reports. You either believe in the possibility of an RV, based on those few pundits who have either done research or cultivated knowledgeable contacts, or you don't. In the final analysis, it's all a matter of OPINION.

That made the most sense of any post I have read out here. Props for common sense!

• Upvote 1

Well..... We can't have a repeat of another 3.5 million george soros runningaround now can we. Misinformation is the key here folks whether you want to believe it or not Iraq will not tell us the truth.

I agree. There should be a flurry of misinformation prior to the RV. Everything right up to and including a statement that they do not intend on RVing the currency. Articles should come out that seem to contradict one another. Oh....wait.....that's happening now isn't it?

• Upvote 4

Question....if Iraq is not allowing people to take it's currency out of Iraq, how are companies selling it freely on the internet? Furthermore, since it's not a internationally recognizable currency how are banks selling it here in the US? Just wondering...thanks

Edited by Don & Rocio
  • Upvote 1

Makes sense to me

• Upvote 1

Question....if Iraq is not allowing people to take it's currency out of Iraq, how are companies selling it freely on the internet? Furthermore, since it's not a internationally recognizable currency how are banks selling it here in the US? Just wondering...thanks

Shabibi is selling the currency via the currency auctions. Those dinar are shipped to the purchasers who then can sell them to the dealers. The dealers then sell them to us. The majority of the dinar sold through the dealers comes from Dubai. Shabibi sells the dinar to generate US Dollars to combat inflation. 5 trillion IQD were originally printed and that number has grown to over 29 trillion because of the auctions. So it could be said that if Iraq decides they need to re-denominate the currency, it will be because of the investors greed creating the demand and that's why so many have been printed. Looking at it this way is kind of depressing.

• Upvote 2

Talk about MIS-INFORMATION-I found the article below over on another IQD Board,-HERE is the Linc-http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=64854068

Here is the post---------------------------------------Mods feel free to DELETE or Leave .I happen to enjoy the Radio talk show. And the Gentleman who does it. Rick c

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Post New Msg Next 10 | Previous | Next

INFAMOUSAPA777 Share Sunday, July 03, 2011 4:44:26 PM

Re: DTGoody post# 25653 Post # of 25656

I personally know one elderly couple who lost their home because of the Dinar ("It'll RV next week, so buy more now! Quick!!! Just $300 dollars will be an extra $300,000 next Monday!!!" - every single day since 2006 from some pumpers). No serious Forex advisor would ever do that. Increasing numbers of others are literally making themselves ill spending all day every day, desperately trawling dozens of Dinar forums being whipped up into a frenzy by pumpers posing as "secret intelligence collectors" who keep followers on an emotional roller-coaster ride cycling between frantic despair and unhealthy almost rapturous anticipation day after day, month after month, year after year (and yet not only can they not get anything right in 5 years despite throwing daily predictions around like confetti but some days are outrightly contradicted by the Iraq Central Bank and have to scrabble around inventing a new "secret" conspiracy to keep the illusion alive, or twist meanings like "a redenomination is not a lop" (and thus contradicting their advice in past months) when they can no longer claim Iraq will not redenominate).

Many, many of these people are just posers and drama queens being paid commission from every Dinar sale they refer (some are also paid commission from offshore financial services for referring and selling offshore accounts to put their "future millions"). Some of them don't even attempt to hide it : if you order your Dinar through Dinar Trade and mention you were referred by another site, you will get a discount. Another long-term Dinar pumper named "Phoenix" also uses the names SekretKey, Ranger77, and Ema266 to pump dinar on many different sites. He also used to pump penny stocks under the Ema266 name. Many people are beginning to understand that these people's profit is not getting rich from *holding* Dinar, it's getting rich from getting rid of them before the RD! Have a good weekend!

• Upvote 3

Good post Coldwarvet!!

My question is if they keep selling the Dinars at this low value vs other currencies, how will they be able to buy it back from all of the "George Soros" of the world? To me, it would make more sense to stop selling the currency and start buying it back with the funds they supposedy received from the US and IMF. They may offer a little higher rate than it is now and may threaten removing the zeros from the large bills to force the repurchase. It is impossible for us here to really understand their thinking. Who is really in control? Only time will reveal what their plan is. I welcome other's opinion on this.

Rozman

Friends and fellow Dinar investors:

Before you go off the deep end day after day, and for some hour after hour, learn to verifty for yourself. We all want to believe that this investment will be a financial boost for us. However, before you bet the farm, or post unverified nonsense and rumors verify the information for yourself. The well known pumpers do not post facts, they always have "secret" informants and can't reveal their sources because they are "high up".

Spare yourself bashing, false excitement, and stress by:

1. Waiting for the email from Adam who will only send the email when the facts are in official print, on official sites and verified.

2. Check the WTO yourself and see that Iraq has indeed been accepted into that organization.

3. Check the rates on Forex and see the rate constant at the RV'd rate and read the announcment.

4. Check CBI and see the information on the offical website.

Remember we can all guess the rate and date, we can wish, we can hope, but if anyone really knew that information their would be a run to buy the dinar, and thousands would be accused of insider trading and lose the profit they would make from such a purchase. Stay grounded, continue to be patient, sensible and logical. Educate yourself on how to check the offical websites before you post nonsense.

Happy 4th of July, and best wishes for a bright financial future....

• Upvote 1

Friends and fellow Dinar investors:

Before you go off the deep end day after day, and for some hour after hour, learn to verifty for yourself. We all want to believe that this investment will be a financial boost for us. However, before you bet the farm, or post unverified nonsense and rumors verify the information for yourself. The well known pumpers do not post facts, they always have "secret" informants and can't reveal their sources because they are "high up".

Spare yourself bashing, false excitement, and stress by:

1. Waiting for the email from Adam who will only send the email when the facts are in official print, on official sites and verified.

2. Check the WTO yourself and see that Iraq has indeed been accepted into that organization.

3. Check the rates on Forex and see the rate constant at the RV'd rate and read the announcment.

4. Check CBI and see the information on the offical website.

Remember we can all guess the rate and date, we can wish, we can hope, but if anyone really knew that information their would be a run to buy the dinar, and thousands would be accused of insider trading and lose the profit they would make from such a purchase. Stay grounded, continue to be patient, sensible and logical. Educate yourself on how to check the offical websites before you post nonsense.

Happy 4th of July, and best wishes for a bright financial future....

I most definitely agree. Thanks for # 2. GO RV

Coldwarvet,

I believe that you definetly have a valid perspective. Yes, there is more than enough irrational & unsubstantianted "info" going on out there, & some here within our own "ranks" it seems.

But, personally what I have observed, is that, although there is some instability & uncertanity surrounding the GOI for sure, there is also the real need for the country as a whole to move its currency forward to both improve its in-country & world positive opportunities.

So, overall, for Iraq to postpone the RV much longer appears to me to harm them more than help them....and Us!!!

It appears to me, after much overall & recent research, especially within mostly the DinarVets organization/Web Community, that although an RV may not happen this week, or even within the next two months; that the RV just must occurr Sooner than Later.

Let us all keep our heads out of the clouds, deligently seeek as accurate info/intell as feasible, yet keep dreaming about how the RV'd IQD will change our lives and the lives of those we are drawn to help improve their lives as well.

Also, from a purely "spiritual" perspective, it may be very significant for you, upon receiving the "blessing" of the RV'd IQD, to seriously consider putting "God or God stuff" First in your spending plans. I truly believe that if/as you so Honor Him, He will give you further guidance and special discernment in how to further spend, get out of any debt, bless others, & protect & grow your return from the Dinar.

May GOD Abundantly Bless You...and...GOD Bless Our USA!!!!

Brent