Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson & the 29th

growingold

I just went to relisten to George's dinar prophesy. His wording was "end of May, first of June, or the 29th". He then said something about not understanding why these dates including May 29. I am wondering if George just felt "May 29" and really the word from the Lord was just "29th." George also said rate would be between $3.87 - $3.89. I had a very interesting eye catching moment this morning. As I was driving past Sheetz, the gas price for regular gas was missing (must be in process of changing), but the only price listed there was the premium price of $3.89! Can't wait to see what this June 29th brings!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

How many chances does this guy get before you admit he was wrong? End of May, 1st of June or the 29th. Do you really think God would need to give a range of dates? If he is all knowing as you believe, he could not only give the right date but also the exact time.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 37

Well, when this RV pops, if it isn't on the 29th of the month, or between $3.87 - $3.89, it was a false prophesy. We can only take the word how it was given. Why God wouldn't give the exact date, I don't know, but He would have a reason. When you have seen and experienced the true, noone can tell you that it doesn't exist - whether it be a prophesy, healing, or anything else of the Lord.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I get slammed for being logical and you make statements that it is okay if God wasn't clear because he would have a reason. Must be nice to believe in something that never has to be proved because the excuse is he has a reason. By the way I can heal through Quantum Touch and it isn't God doing it either.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 33

The only factor not accounted for in George's prediction, was man's agency. Not even God messes with man's agency. I would be willing to bet that there were many ways that May 29th, June 1st, the first portion of June, and now June 29th all either played some pivotal role, or where there was a highly likely chance that those would be the days and someone's agency, that had the influence to do so, intervened and threw off the RV from happening.

Two things I've learned about the future: those that can see it, don't like to say much about it because it can change or alter slightly based upon an influential person's agency that went a different way than was supposed to, in order for that particular future scenario to play out. And the other thing is that when seeing the future, you may see a possible thread or even the most likely thread of the future, but still either your own choice or someone else's choices may alter it enough that there is a completely different outcome.

In this case, and from other posts I've read, it seems that Barack Obama, right before the 29th, (May 26th to be exact) in a G8 Summit, was given the assignment to transfer an amount of money from one account to another (or rather have the Fed do it) in order to settle "World Global Settlements", as they called it. If he had done that, and NOT dropped the ball (again) then it very likely would have gone off that weekend. Then in the same post I read that a certain congressman from New York, who had some authority or ability to influence that specific transaction, saw how many zeros were involved in what was going down and wanted a piece of the action. He held up the process which was much bigger than himself, and is likely being prosecuted for it. Who is this congressman? Could it possibly be Anthony Weiner and the sexting scandal was a convenient reason to get him out, when it was also really more that he got in the way and had to be disposed of? I know this is a far fetched suggestion, but one thing I've learned is that "things are NOT as they seem". Now this is all according to the ad, but that one was referring to the June 1st possibility of the RV happening. Why don't we hear about this in the news? Well, if they reported it, then it would make people realize that it's tied to the RV of the Dinar and many more people would jump on board and buy into the Dinar.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I get slammed for being logical and you make statements that it is okay if God wasn't clear because he would have a reason. Must be nice to believe in something that never has to be proved because the excuse is he has a reason. By the way I can heal through Quantum Touch and it isn't God doing it either.

This will be proved. It is either a true prophesy and the word will come to pass accurately, or it was a false prophesy, and the rv will show up at a different rate or date. I am not sure about Quantum Touch. I know that God created our bodies to have an energy in them, but I also know that a spiritual line can be crossed in some of these things where the spiritual component is not coming from God. I hope that this isn't one of them.

• Upvote 3

I just went to relisten to George's dinar prophesy. His wording was "end of May, first of June, or the 29th". He then said something about not understanding why these dates including May 29. I am wondering if George just felt "May 29" and really the word from the Lord was just "29th." George also said rate would be between $3.87 - $3.89. I had a very interesting eye catching moment this morning. As I was driving past Sheetz, the gas price for regular gas was missing (must be in process of changing), but the only price listed there was the premium price of $3.89! Can't wait to see what this June 29th brings!!

George Robinson and growingold need to leave God out of this for all you are doing is giving God a bad name by saying that he told you something and then it doesn't happen. If you would look at yourself truthfully you will notice that it isn't God but it's you that are coming up with these wrong statements on the rates and dates. George is just as all of the other so called gurus, he doesn't know anything and he really needs to leave it at that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think the whole idea of "prophecy" and prediction is to give people a chance to prepare for it. If the prophecy is for bad things, it gives people a chance to change what they're doing and hopefully avert or mitigate it. If it's for good things, it gives people a chance to get on board. But in either case, life is fluid and it's the very fact that people constantly are changing their minds and making differenct choices that affects the outcome. I don't think any prophecy is every a sure thing, just a likely probability (with some being more likely than others)..... and it can (and often will) change.

Also, just because someone makes a mistake, it doesn't mean he's a fool. I don't know anything about this George guy so I'm not trying to defend him specifically, I'm just making a point about prophets in general. I also want to point out that I'm talking about prophets who are spiritually connected in some way and/or receiving some kind of divine/other worldly guidance. I'm not talking about the dudes who just make up crap to try to get a rise out of other people. The bad news is that it's sometimes hard to tell the difference (though if you actually know the person, their actions will give you a clue)!

Anyway......JMO

• Upvote 3

As long as George is above ground, he gets as many chances as anyone else. Also, his opinion is in Rumors. I heard Atheist take George to task for believing in God. Leave George alone. He is not hurting anyone with his positive attitude. Atheist, on the other hand......Phooey! Growinggold, the beauty of really knowing God is not in the knowing but the believing. Some of us depend on Man but this venture is too big for Man as evidenced by Iraq's inability to get the RV done. Greed, corruption, back door dealing, scandal, sensationalism all play a part as to why there is no RV. The delay of the RV is a Man made situation. Is George the cause? I doubt it. I believe in God because I have experienced miracles in my life that only a supernatural being could have performed. Is my logic totally illogical? Perhaps, but I know with certainty that only God's divine intervention will bring this venture to fruition. Why? Because everyone involved in the decision making to complete the RV must be of one accord and in perfect agreement. A miracle indeed.

• Upvote 7

I disagree that man can change a true prophesy. God knows the beginning from the end. He knows exactly what will happen in the future, everything included! A true prophesy will be fulfilled exactly as it was prophesied. The only exception (and it is really not an exception) is if God changes His mind and the only Biblical example of this is it will happen prior to the expiration of the first Word if a time frame was given and never after, In 2 Kings Chapter 20, King Hezekiah was sick unto death. God sent Isaiah to tell him to set his house in order because he would die. King Hezekiah prayed and wept, and God changed his mind. He sent Isaiah back (in this case right away) and told him He heard his prayers, saw his tears, and would give him 15 more years to live.

• Upvote 2

Atheist: God is God! He is always right! Logic rarely dictates what He does, because logic is a telestial or earthly condition. Logic is how our mind tries to interpret things that happen, and is subject to the mind of man. And since our finite minds can only access 3-10% of our brains, who are we to assume that we can out-think God? Whatever this Quantum Touch technology is, if it works and heals, then it is merely a higher understanding of eternal laws. Whether you are giving the credit to God or not, all truth is still tied back to God. If the healing produces long-term good effects (like the person remains healthy from that healing) then it did come from God. But Satan can also heal, or at least make a person appear as though he has been healed in order to deceive man. The safest place to be is always on the side of good and with God. Jesus showed us the way. He healed people and we can too through His name. But it involves faith and a willing submission to a higher power, and that higher power is God. If you want to originate from an amoeba, and evolve through lower life forms to become human...you are free to believe what you want. I, for one, know that man was created in the image of God.

I didn't mean to turn this into a religious topic, but you did try to discount God, and that becomes very personal to me. George Robinson is doing the best he knows how, and is following the right source. Whether people like you throw him under the bus, he doesn't care. He only cares about doing what God told him to do, and in the end I would rather take my chances having put faith in a higher power and wearing a few bus tracks, than never having believed in the higher power that brings joy to so many people's lives daily.

• Upvote 7

It is simple. He either is a prophet or he is not. A true phophecy comes to pass....period. A true prophet is never wrong. It will take very little time to find out where George stands once and for all.

No you can't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I for one am glad that retired businessman George Robinson (who is not an ordained minister, and never claimed to be a prophet, only a believer in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and a witness to miraculous healings around the world at meetings in Brazil with Randy Clark and Todd White and others who are full time ministers and can be googled....) sorry for long side bar!

Again, glad that George's "prediction" of RV date and rate based on his intel "from God's mouth to his ear" caused many of my friends to seriously consider Dinar, and then purchase, then share the opportunity with others who had never heard about it before....I was already invested based on a couple hundred hours of research, but George's sharing of his faith and relationship with the Creator of the Universe resonated with my spirit, and gave me greater confidence that this was more than speculation, and gave me enough confidence to share with others, something I had not done....

To our fellow Dinar investor the Atheist, the laws of the Universe are all scientifically provable, including the String Theory and much of Quantum Physics. For example, it is now documented that water molecules react to spoken blessings and curses, proved by electron microscopes...

The String Theory that Einstein talked about has been proven mathematically, that the entire universe is connected by "light". Though you cannot see it, it cannot now be mathematically disproved.

What I am trying to say very briefly, is that as a disciple of Jesus Christ, I believe in the super natural. But I also believe in the laws of nature and laws of the universe. Anyone can speak or think blessings or cursing to a glass of water, and it will react and change. My body is primarily water, so if I receive a blessing of an atheist, it will be a positive experience because of the laws of the universe. If a confessing christian speaks ill of another, it also can become a curse, affecting them in a negative way. Jesus spoke of loving those who hate you. He also said that there were only 2 actual directives for a follower of the Way, one being to love God totally, the other to love our neighbor as ourselves....He also said to forgive 70 times 7 a day if your brother offends you, and said that the meek shall inherit the earth.

Sorry for the discourse, but I have met non believers who treated me much better than christian "brothers", and am generally more wary of renting property to "professing Christians" than non...

Same with those wanting me to invest in their schemes who profess Christianity openly, they seem to do it to gain confidence, learning many Christians are very gullible...

To summarize, if God's plan was to direct George to buy Dinar, and he helped convince others to do so, but was fuzzy on the details of RV date and rate, is it possible God purposely gave him fuzzy math so people would make the leap of faith to get on board? Could God have communicated the reality of an RV, to become like Ford stock on steroids, but spoke different dates of significance without clearly giving away the RV date? Of course God knows the exact date and rate, otherwise He would not be God. Can any man understand the Creator of the Universe? Of course not, we will be learning facets of Him for all eternity, and will still be in awe of the one who created light, and matter, and hung the stars in place!

I bless all God's children, and all Dinar investors.

God Bless America....America, Bless God!

• Upvote 8

Atheist: God is God! He is always right! Logic rarely dictates what He does, because logic is a telestial or earthly condition. Logic is how our mind tries to interpret things that happen, and is subject to the mind of man. And since our finite minds can only access 3-10% of our brains, who are we to assume that we can out-think God? Whatever this Quantum Touch technology is, if it works and heals, then it is merely a higher understanding of eternal laws. Whether you are giving the credit to God or not, all truth is still tied back to God. If the healing produces long-term good effects (like the person remains healthy from that healing) then it did come from God. But Satan can also heal, or at least make a person appear as though he has been healed in order to deceive man. The safest place to be is always on the side of good and with God. Jesus showed us the way. He healed people and we can too through His name. But it involves faith and a willing submission to a higher power, and that higher power is God. If you want to originate from an amoeba, and evolve through lower life forms to become human...you are free to believe what you want. I, for one, know that man was created in the image of God.

I didn't mean to turn this into a religious topic, but you did try to discount God, and that becomes very personal to me. George Robinson is doing the best he knows how, and is following the right source. Whether people like you throw him under the bus, he doesn't care. He only cares about doing what God told him to do, and in the end I would rather take my chances having put faith in a higher power and wearing a few bus tracks, than never having believed in the higher power that brings joy to so many people's lives daily.

Amen to that...

• Upvote 2

How many chances does this guy get before you admit he was wrong? End of May, 1st of June or the 29th. Do you really think God would need to give a range of dates? If he is all knowing as you believe, he could not only give the right date but also the exact time.

That's what I've been saying.

Such horse excrement!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I gave you a +1 and brought you back to "0"

If you read about Daniel in the Bible, the angel was sent from heaven with a message the from the very beginning of his prayer, but when the angel finally arrived, he explained that he had to fight the prince of Persia to get through to Danial (paraphrase). What if there is supernatural opposition to the RV, and we need to continue praying for the breakthrough until it manifests like Daniel fasted and prayed? Just a thought............biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

George Whatshisface isn't a prophet, guru, genius, or anything other than some clown who wants attention.

Why can't people see this?

George Robinson is not a clown, and he's not seeking attention. Have you seen him on this site or any other blowing smoke? He was interviewed on a couple of Christian programs and shared this information that he felt God had given to him (along with info he had received earlier on Ford stock and silver - both of which came out very nicely). It was his intention to share the blessing with some fellow Christians so that they might use the money for the kingdom of God. He has not claimed to be a prophet. He is a man of God - and already rich - so he doesn't need any windfall from the Dinar. The only reason I joined this three ringed circus of the dinar is because of George Robinson. I thought the bickering was bad on a college football forum. The posters in this forum make those football fans look like peacemakers. I've never believed in "get rich" schemes. First of all most of them are pie in the sky and secondly, things we have should be earned. The greed I've seen here as the frothing at the mouth and gnashing of the teeth at the prospect of achieving instant wealth is sickening. Like many lottery winners, some of the people who cash in here - if this ever does happen - will be back to their usual wealth status or worse after a period of time because they don't have enough wisdom to fill a thimble.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

George Robinson is not a clown, and he's not seeking attention. Have you seen him on this site or any other blowing smoke? He was interviewed on a couple of Christian programs and shared this information that he felt God had given to him (along with info he had received earlier on Ford stock and silver - both of which came out very nicely). It was his intention to share the blessing with some fellow Christians so that they might use the money for the kingdom of God. He has not claimed to be a prophet. He is a man of God - and already rich - so he doesn't need any windfall from the Dinar. The only reason I joined this three ringed circus of the dinar is because of George Robinson. I thought the bickering was bad on a college football forum. The posters in this forum make those football fans look like peacemakers. I've never believed in "get rich" schemes. First of all most of them are pie in the sky and secondly, things we have should be earned. The greed I've seen here as the frothing at the mouth and gnashing of the teeth at the prospect of achieving instant wealth is sickening. Like many lottery winners, some of the people who cash in here - if this ever does happen - will be back to their usual wealth status or worse after a period of time because they don't have enough wisdom to fill a thimble.

He is already rich because he has been pulling the same scam for years. this guy should be in jail along with benny hinn, kenneth copeland, peter popoff, creflo dollar, jessie duplantis and the list goes on.

He probably has a jet he uses for the "work of the lord"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I get slammed for being logical and you make statements that it is okay if God wasn't clear because he would have a reason. Must be nice to believe in something that never has to be proved because the excuse is he has a reason...

I think George Robinson may be well meaning but people including George should be very careful and fearful about presuming to speak for God.

Sometimes people get carried away with what they think or believe and presume that God backs up their viewpoint.

God is proven btw. Just because you don't believe it, does not mean that it isn't proven.

"The fool has said in his heart there is no God." Psalm 14:1

I know that God created our bodies to have an energy in them,

End Quote

It's not that you "know". You rather were told that and chose to believe.Nothing wrong with it. Just saying.

The safest place to be is always on the side of good and with God.

End Quote

A Person can do good, tell good from bad, have a sense of righteousness etc. wihout necessarily having to believe in an entity called god. Who decided that this supposed entity has the monopoly of good anyway?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1