Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Lots of Dinar News*****

Link ~ IRAQ ECONOMY: IRAQ ON VERGE OF ECONOMIC RENAISSANCE .. Selected Articles ...

and more articles @ June 30th Events and Deadlines ~ Busy Week For The Global Economy ...

Posted by Kel at 6/27/2011 11:24:00 PM

Labels: Gimme Shelter Radio

June 30th Events and Deadlines ~ Busy Week For The Global Economy ...

Major event (or it should be) - Link ~ IRAQ ~ JUNE 30TH ~ IRAQ, IMF, UN, WORLD BANK, ARAB FUND .. MEETING IN JORDAN ...PRESS CONFERENCE NOON ON THURSDAY ...

You are the Man! Thanks for always going the extra mile to put news and rumors into one spot for our "easy" viewing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all you do here easy. Hopefully all this stuff will come to an end soon

hey dirtrider.....I hope you are not a new investor.....because they are many members that have been in this many years and speaking for myself.......in the last 4 years we have been "close" too many times to count......patience is needed......

Thanks for all you do here easy. Hopefully all this stuff will come to an end soon

sorry dirtrider...I was responding to 2fast4u2c.....I clicked on you by mistake