Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC Newsletter

pokerplayer

As always, take with a grain of salt. Not mine, just brought it over

pp

27 June 2011

Previously, the another site announced in his 2 May post

that the Re-Denomination Revaluation report for 2011 had been

completed but just not submitted to the Iraqi Government. The

Al-Sumaria news recently reported on 25 June 2011 of the Central

Banks intention to delete the three zeros from the Iraqi Currency.

As I've previously written in past posts, the New Currency will not

have (at this current time) an increase in value of the Iraqi

Dinar. Both the New Iraqi Currency (Printed October 2004) and the

upcoming New currency (date unknown) will co-exist simultaneously.

The Central Bank will conduct an education campaign lasting for 12

months. This will include the exchange period from the old currency

to the new currency. All these topics have been reported in the

Re-denomination Report that Dr. Sinan Shabibi had with him when he

was summoned to the Council of Ministries by PM Maliki. Contrary

to belief, PM Maliki did not ask Dr. Shabibi to share his

Re-Denomination report with the Council of Ministries. No one knows

for sure when exactly the PM Maliki will ask for that special

report.

After the meeting with Council of Ministries, Dr. Shabibi left with

an uneasy feeling. After arriving back at the office (Central

Bank) Dr. Shabibi received another message that PM Maliki has

placed him under Forced Residency. Meaning that he is not allowed

to leave Iraq until further notice. Dr. Shabibi was unable to

attend the Rome Financial Conference as he is not allowed to leave

the country.

The Al-Sumarie News article is the most precise when it comes to

reporting what is expected to come in the future with the Iraq

currency and the intentions of the Central Bank.

Al-Sumaria News Excerpt:

"The project of deleting zeroes is complete. It will be submitted

to the central bank's administration in the next session. Then, it

will be passed to the ministerial council before presenting it to

the Parliament for vote. The mechanisms of changing the currency

will be gradual. It will be preceded by awareness campaigns for

citizens", the adviser of Iraqi Central Bank governor said.

http://tinyurl.com/6jltjt6

• Upvote 1

Yes...sounds very weird. I don't buy it. A/C wants us to believe he has eyes and ears in Shabibi's own home and office - but I think he is just coming up with a more controversial interpretation of the same news we've been seeing. Frankly Poker...I wonder why you even bother bringing this over here.

Holy crapola... If what AC said is true about putting Shabs basically in lock down we are in for a bumpy ride. I have repeatedly posted that Maliki is a thug trying to become a dictator. See my post below from June 14th. The UN has got to step in and stop this crazy dude or it will be all for nothing. With Maliki in office we have no prayer of an RV in my opinion. :angry:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

This is exactly what I was trying to tell Phoenix about Maliki and here it is perfectly laid out in black and white. Thanks Q! The sooner we get M out of any leadership position the faster your RV will come. Maliki is a wannabe Dictator. A very scary and dangerous man!

Folks... he is chasing out the best bank executive in Iraq that controls the majority of accounts for the various Ministries of Iraq. Billions of dollars!!! He is trying to have Allawi arrested for speaking out against him. Guess who is next on the docket? SHABIBI!!! Think I am kidding? Watch and see. He already tried months ago to take the reserves away from the Central Bank to use for budget deficits and "other" expenditures and Sinan said absolutely not! This is the most obvious poker player I have ever seen. His moves are deliberate. Thank you PM Maliki... Minister Maliki of Interior, Security, and Defense. Ruler of the Iraqi judicial system! Sadaam would be proud. Remember...He wants the people poor, fearful, and needy!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70622-former-top-iraq-financier-denounces-bank-power-grab/#ixzz1QWTyFTvb

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Holy crapola... If what AC said is true about putting Shabs basically in lock down we are in for a bumpy ride. I have repeatedly posted that Maliki is a thug trying to become a dictator. See my post below from June 14th. The UN has got to step in and stop this crazy dude or it will be all for nothing. With Maliki in office we have no prayer of an RV in my opinion. :angry:

Drox,

This is also what I have feared. I also pay attention to what AC has to say.

If Maliki gets his way, the citizens of Iraq will never have a chance to prosper.

What does that mean for us who carry all 25000 notes? Will this have any effect on our return?

I think we will just have to wait and see. The AC is either a nutcase or he is very high up the ladder. I'm hoping he's just a nutcase that doesn't know nothing. If he is as smart as he claims we are in for a long ride.

I think for now I will stop reading all the posts and getting my hopes up. I am sure I will get a phone call when its time if ever. I have found myself the past few days on here reading all the news and opinions.. its a damn roller coaster ride to say the least.

Does anyone know if Shabs missed the Rome meeting? and if so, wha was the reported reason given if any?

YES, there is confirmation he in fact was there ill have to find the link somewhere.

Edited by easyrider

In my opinion if M doesn't allow the citizens to prosper to some extent then there will be really nothing for M to steal!

would be great to see the shabs was in Rome---would be great to see AC newsletter shown for what it is --just negitive thinking with no true value to this investment

capt. cliff---never afraid to sign my name

BS He was there.....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://finanza.repubblica.it/News_Dettaglio.aspx%3Fcode%3D645%26dt%3D2011-06-23%26src%3DTLB&ei=zxwJTrbOIsa5tgfPnpFb&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://finanza.repubblica.it/News_Dettaglio.aspx%253Fcode%253D645%2526dt%253D2011-06-23%2526src%253DTLB%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US:IE-SearchBox%26prmd%3Divns

The meeting was attended, among others, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Stefania Craxi, the President of UAB, Adnan Ahmed Yousif, the Governor of the Central Bank of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Saud Al-Thani, Minister of Finance of Jordan, Mohammad Abu Hammour, the Governor of the Central Bank of Pakistan, Shahid Karda, the deputy governors of the Bank of Lebanon, and Mohammed Raed Charefeddine Baasiri, the Governor of the Bank Centrl of Egypt, Farouk El Okda, and the Governor of the Bank Central Iraq, Sinan Shabibi El.

• Upvote 3

BS He was there.....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://finanza.repubblica.it/News_Dettaglio.aspx%3Fcode%3D645%26dt%3D2011-06-23%26src%3DTLB&ei=zxwJTrbOIsa5tgfPnpFb&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://finanza.repubblica.it/News_Dettaglio.aspx%253Fcode%253D645%2526dt%253D2011-06-23%2526src%253DTLB%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US:IE-SearchBox%26prmd%3Divns

The meeting was attended, among others, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Stefania Craxi, the President of UAB, Adnan Ahmed Yousif, the Governor of the Central Bank of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Saud Al-Thani, Minister of Finance of Jordan, Mohammad Abu Hammour, the Governor of the Central Bank of Pakistan, Shahid Karda, the deputy governors of the Bank of Lebanon, and Mohammed Raed Charefeddine Baasiri, the Governor of the Bank Centrl of Egypt, Farouk El Okda, and the Governor of the Bank Central Iraq, Sinan Shabibi El.

Great job Erebus!

poker player perhaps you may want to post this article where you found this debunked rumor.

Market Overview

|

Italian Stock Exchange

|

Foreign Grants

|

Funds

|

Bonds

|

Currencies

|

Oil

News

All | Repubblica.it | AGI | AGI

NEWS

23/06/2011 12.39

Banks: Abi, allocated funds to businesses in North Africa and Middle East

(AGI) - Rome, 23 Jun - Strengthening economic cooperation with countries of North Africa and Middle East (MENA) region to increase trade and investment opportunities and financing in this region, populated by over 300 million people, which should grow by 3.6% in 2011 and 4.2% in 2012. With this aim, Italian and Arab banks and institutions met today in Rome at the International Arab Banking Summit 2011, organized by Abi and Union of Arab Banks, sponsored by the European Banking Federation, the World Bank and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and dedicated This year the theme "The future of the MENA region: the impact on the global economy."

"Italy - said the vice president of ABI, Guido Rosa - is among the countries that are looking with greater interest to political and economic situation of North Africa and Middle East. Because of its geographical position and its historical experience, in fact , our country can be considered a natural port for trade with this area. " According to the latest ISTAT figures, 9% of Italian exports and imports about 12% of the MENA countries.

The strategic importance of trade relations with this region is also demonstrated by the strong presence of Italian banks and lines of credit made available to businesses by the banking sector. According to data from ABI, the Italian banks have already provided a credit line worth 19 billion euros to finance exports and direct investment in the area. Of these, only 7.2 billion or 38% of the total were used, while about two-thirds (over 11 billion, equivalent to 62%) are still available to support new business activities in the region. With regard to the direct presence on the territory, six major banking groups are present with fifteen representative offices, branch and seven Italian Desk. Italian banks have also made significant investments in seizing the opportunities offered by privatization of countries like Egypt and acquiring minority stakes in local intermediaries Moroccans, Tunisians, Turks and Egyptians. Five groups, finally, have signed collaboration agreements with major local counterparts to assist clients and handle remittances from immigrants.

The two-days of work - which closes tomorrow at the Hotel Cavalieri - was also the occasion to take stock of the role that Islamic banking can play in the Italian economy. According to recent studies, in fact, Islamic finance - is responding to market rules and to the principles of the Koran - is the segment of the global financial industry with the highest growth rate (15-20% per year) and by 2015 could exceed $ 4 trillion of assets, with over 1.5 billion of investors interested in these products.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1