Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1ST IHOP NOW CHEVY

joekooltrips

Another place to ship our jobs to. We shipped all we could to mexico, I guess Iraq is next. before its all said and done none of us americans will have jobs. at least the top 1% of america will be doing ok.

True, it's crazy , once H. Clinton said she ecouraged Amreican business to invest in Iraq seemed alot of them are jamming up the doorways to get in. All the while we here in the US of A struggle to give jobs to our own citizens. We shouldn't be surprised though right.

I read USA today on 06-21-11 they were planning on opening 40 stores across the middle east, now I see Chevy is going in as well.Wonder what it means ?. Could be nothing, could be something.

Iraq passed a law, that if you want to sell cars in Iraq, you must have at Least a dealership in Iraq.

Iraq Encourages Local Car Dealerships

Hundreds of thousands of cars are being imported into Iraq from agents in neighboring gulf countries. To stop this importation, the Trade Ministry of Iraq announced last Sunday that car manufacturers wishing to sell in Iraq need to open car dealerships and repair shops in Iraq.

With the new law, the government will try to reduce car prices, a spokesman for the ministry said. AKnews reports Japanese car maker Toyota was notified that it has 6-7 months to comply with the new regulations. The government plans to send the same message to other car companies who sell cars in Iraq.

Car selling is turning into a big business in Iraq. According to Muneer Alhasan, the regional manager for Iraq at GM Middle East Operations, “in the first quarter of 2011, sales in Iraq outstripped the growth we witnessed in 2010. We expect sales to grow in the near future as the marketplace starts to witness more stability and more investors start to make ground or expand in the country.” Michael Ayat, chief executive of Arabian Automobiles says the company will sell 15,000 Nissans and 7,000 Renaults in Iraq this year, with double-digit growth thereafter.

Many brands are thinking about entering the Iraqi market. With the increase in political stability and employment, Iraqi’s consumers are buying more cars than ever. The Iraqi government is working to make Iraq an attractive location for foreign businesses. There is no corporate tax, a small duty on imports, and no regulations on foreign ownership.

Another place to ship our jobs to. We shipped all we could to mexico, I guess Iraq is next. before its all said and done none of us americans will have jobs. at least the top 1% of america will be doing ok.

Those will be US controlled franchises. The profits come back to the USA, the corporations & the shareholders. This will create more jobs at home by making banks, corporations & investors more solvent & create more revenues for the Feds.

• Upvote 4

IHOP "Come hungry, leave headless!"

I do think it's great that these places are moving in. Maybe if they discover the joy of blueberry pancakes they will continue to embrace the many luxuries of the western world. Like-Baskin Robbins or Dunkin Donuts. lol

• Upvote 1

True, it's crazy , once H. Clinton said she ecouraged Amreican business to invest in Iraq seemed alot of them are jamming up the doorways to get in. All the while we here in the US of A struggle to give jobs to our own citizens. We shouldn't be surprised though right.

No, you shouldn't be surprised. As long as the majority of people continue to vote for left of center politicians at the local, state and federal levels, America will continue to slide into oblivion and take the western world with it. God help us all. :o

An rv will be a great shot in the arm, but continued massive spending will quickly draw down the dollar again! Fracking idiots who voted for a guy that was obviously going to do what he has done!!! The lefties I understand, but run of the mill liberals should hide there heads in shame! :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know a few Americans that are quite happy to lay on their rear ends and collect off our government, and now I'm hearing alot of 'can't wait to quit my job when this RV's'. Why not send work elsewhere, Americans are just getting lazy. Right now you can barely go into a store or restaraunt and get decent help because people don't even want to work for their pay anymore. I am not Un-American or anything, I am just really tired of the sense of entitlement I see everyday. Even the poorest Americans have it alot better than alot of people in this world.

• Upvote 2

I know a few Americans that are quite happy to lay on their rear ends and collect off our government, and now I'm hearing alot of 'can't wait to quit my job when this RV's'. Why not send work elsewhere, Americans are just getting lazy. Right now you can barely go into a store or restaraunt and get decent help because people don't even want to work for their pay anymore. I am not Un-American or anything, I am just really tired of the sense of entitlement I see everyday. Even the poorest Americans have it alot better than alot of people in this world.

Understandable, but keep in mind that a lot of Americans are underemployed and just lucky to have a job. Ever been to Kuwait? They use 3rd country nationals to do the heavy lifting, they even used us to save their tails from Iraq. Just saying.

No, you shouldn't be surprised. As long as the majority of people continue to vote for left of center politicians at the local, state and federal levels, America will continue to slide into oblivion and take the western world with it. God help us all. :o

An rv will be a great shot in the arm, but continued massive spending will quickly draw down the dollar again! Fracking idiots who voted for a guy that was obviously going to do what he has done!!! The lefties I understand, but run of the mill liberals should hide there heads in shame! :angry:

I hear U but it is what it is though, hopefully we'll get that "shot in the arm " .

Understandable, but keep in mind that a lot of Americans are underemployed and just lucky to have a job. Ever been to Kuwait? They use 3rd country nationals to do the heavy lifting, they even used us to save their tails from Iraq. Just saying.

I have, which makes me wonder if the new contract that Iraq wants South Korea to build 80k houses/apartments has anything to do with preparation for foreing nationals, to do their constructions, labor, ect. GLTY and all.

• Upvote 1

I have, which makes me wonder if the new contract that Iraq wants South Korea to build 80k houses/apartments has anything to do with preparation for foreing nationals, to do their constructions, labor, ect. GLTY and all.

I've wondered that myself.

Introducing the new Chevy Silverado "Bagdad" edition. Special options include reinforced steel floor, bullet proof glass, special desert camafloug paint, self inflating tires and a 50 cal bed mount. See it now at Maliki Chevrolet and make you best deal.

• Upvote 3

Most of the problem is all the Gov. giveaways, when I was in management I had employees tell me they were quitting because they could make more by staying home and taking advantage of all the giveaway programs, not have to buy gas and work and pay taxes, so now we who work are supporting them and their families, and getting nothing in return, so who comes in to do the work, Illegals !

Then they get subsidies and the downward spiral continues ! No end in sight !

Good Things To All !

Read more:

I've wondered that myself.

The nations & corporations that gets there first on the ground floor stands to reap the biggest rewards latter on. All other johnny come latelys will be has runs.

• Upvote 1

These are not manufacturing jobs.

Please capitalize Americans & America.

Thank you.

DinarBam, I take 4, different colors for all. Can you give a date to pick them up?

Delivery as follows:

A friend of mine who knows guy's on the assembly line, has confirmed that they are to be completed by the 28th of June. 30th tops. Delivery the next day. Will you be paying in Dinar? I'm told by the dealership presidents secretary that they cost either $41,000 USD or IQD 12,732.92. Before tax of course. Drive safely! B)

Cool, they can buy a new car and then drive it to IHop. I bet the IHops will be a popular hang out for crusing and meeting up. Its a new day in Iraq and America is offering some popular Icons to make it happen. I just hope they NEVER forget the sacrifice of our brave soldiers who helped pave the way for their new dawn.

Edited by R Veyron

Cool, they can buy a new car and then drive it to IHop. I bet the IHops will be a popular hang out for crusing and meeting up. Its a new day in Iraq and America is offering some popular Icons to make it happen. I just hope they NEVER forget the sacrifice of our brave soldiers who helped pave the way for their new dawn.

I waited a long @55 time to get an IHOP in my town. God bless America, I hope they enjoy them because we busted our @55es for them to enjoy that establishment.