Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN LOP

Nani?

I would really like to know how many of you out there are still holding dinar? If you believe that an RD will only yeild the same money you put in then why are you waiting for the RD to happen? IF you believe so strongly that a LOP will be the final outcome of this venture then get off the ride NOW. I challenge your belief that you are right so stand up for what you believe in and get your money back now. OH you say you want to hold on to it? just in case? Well that's what the rest of us are doing so stop beating us down with your negativity. We don't need to hear it... we are well aware of it. We would rather just have HOPE that for some of us this venture will change our lives for ever. SO please just let us have hope and stop with the ridiculousness, because if your still holding on to your dinar you are also hoping just as much and that makes you more delusional than you say WE are because your doing something that goes against what you believe.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Of course I'm still holding Dinar....but I've only got a third of what I had a month ago....I've dumped 2/3'rds in the past 2 weeks.

oh and I still buy lottery tickets now and then too

well your delusional... your chances of winning the lottery are 1 in every 40,000 years. SO thanks for proving my point.

Edited by Nani?
  • Upvote 1

I would really like to know how many of you out there are still holding dinar? If you believe that an RD will only yeild the same money you put in then why are you waiting for the RD to happen? IF you believe so strongly that a LOP will be the final outcome of this venture then get off the ride NOW. I challenge your belief that you are right so stand up for what you believe in and get your money back now. OH you say you want to hold on to it? just in case? Well that's what the rest of us are doing so stop beating us down with your negativity. We don't need to hear it... we are well aware of it. We would rather just have HOPE that for some of us this venture will change our lives for ever. SO please just let us have hope and stop with the ridiculousness, because if your still holding on to your dinar you are also hoping just as much and that makes you more delusional than you say WE are because your doing something that goes against what you believe.

I doubt that there is anyone who bought Dinar who believes they will only get what they put into this, but there is a growing number who believe that the chance of making millions is very very slim. I believe we will make money on this or I never would have bought any in the first place. I still hold out HOPE for the outside chance of an exceptional RV, but I certainly will not be buying anymore than I already have. Having said that I do not feel that it is "negative" to point out the very real side of this investment to counter act the endless supply of fairy tale endings. Have a great day! :)

• Upvote 3

If you believe in the LOP but also believe in the rise of the lower denoms than go buy lower denoms so you can hold them and ride them up. Thats your insurance policy against a LOP...if that is what you believe. This LOP conversation has been beaten to death and the fear has risen again. Its no big deal either way. Buy the small denoms now to protect yourself if you truly believe in the future of the currency. If you dont, then do just what Nani is stating because otherwise this makes no sense and is just an insane discussion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I doubt that there is anyone who bought Dinar who believes they will only get what they put into this, but there is a growing number who believe that the chance of making millions is very very slim. I believe we will make money on this or I never would have bought any in the first place. I still hold out HOPE for the outside chance of an exceptional RV, but I certainly will not be buying anymore than I already have. Having said that I do not feel that it is "negative" to point out the very real side of this investment to counter act the endless supply of fairy tale endings. Have a great day! :)

I get what your saying here but it is actually negative to point out a counter side because if the RV is a positive side well then the opposite of that can only be negative. Also yeah I would not buy more dinar based on anything anyone said that would be my own choice and it's just greed that causes people to go do that. However the people that feel like they will make money let's look at those figures. If it does not RV and then your dinar becomes $1 equals 1 dinar and they have deleted the 0's from their currency then if you bought $500 worth of dinar then you get $500 back. Then you wait the three years that they are speculating it to rise up to the $3 = to 1 dinar figure then you have made $1500 congratulations you have made triple your investment but you could have also saved much more money than that in a three year time period which makes it a waste of time to just hope to make some money off your investment. Your better off investing in our own economy or you could SAVE that much in much less time.

If you believe in the LOP but also believe in the rise of the lower denoms than go buy lower denoms so you can hold them and ride them up. Thats your insurance policy against a LOP...if that is what you believe. This LOP conversation has been beaten to death and the fear has risen again. Its no big deal either way. Buy the small denoms now to protect yourself if you truly believe in the future of the currency. If you dont, then do just what Nani is stating because otherwise this makes no sense and is just an insane discussion.

ah but the people that look at these RD articles and say "see everyone I was right that's the LOP" also see that even if you bought the lower denoms they are just going to issue new lower denoms with the Kurdish language so it's the same boat. I do believe that buying lower denoms now would be pointless in the event of a LOP and new currency issued.

Edited by Nani?

Nani,

Since you asked I will reply. As a matter of fact I just posted an article in the LOP thread (where this thread should actually be placed) explaining why we believe in the possibility of a LOP. No one wants it but we are realists that believe it is a possibility. This thing that we're doing is called an investment and every investment has risks. Understanding those risks makes one a better investor. People who do not want to know the risk or are blind to it will loose all of their $$. Your statement that we should just sell and get out does not make sense. Would you also tell everyone invested in the stock market to sell all of their stocks since they believe they could loose their money? Then no one would invest and companies would go broke and the economy would collapse.

Yes, I have Dinar, yes I am riding the roller coaster, yes I hope there isn't a LOP and we all become rich but yes, I also realize that their is a risk it could happen. It's called being grounded.

Let me pose you with a question, If all of you LOP haters do not believe in a LOP and truly believe that the Dinar is going to revalue, then have you gotten a second mortgage, taken out loans, maxed out your credit cards and borrowed all the money you can from friends and family to invest in this 100% money back get rich investment? If not, then why haven't you? According to what you believe, you can't loose.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I get what your saying here but it is actually negative to point out a counter side because if the RV is a positive side well then the opposite of that can only be negative. Also yeah I would not buy more dinar based on anything anyone said that would be my own choice and it's just greed that causes people to go do that. However the people that feel like they will make money let's look at those figures. If it does not RV and then your dinar becomes $1 equals 1 dinar and they have deleted the 0's from their currency then if you bought $500 worth of dinar then you get $500 back. Then you wait the three years that they are speculating it to rise up to the $3 = to 1 dinar figure then you have made $1500 congratulations you have made triple your investment but you could have also saved much more money than that in a three year time period which makes it a waste of time to just hope to make some money off your investment. Your better off investing in our own economy or you could SAVE that much in much less time.

ah but the people that look at these RD articles and say "see everyone I was right that's the LOP" also see that even if you bought the lower denoms they are just going to issue new lower denoms with the Kurdish language so it's the same boat. I do believe that buying lower denoms now would be pointless in the event of a LOP and new currency issued.

Honestly, there are not many investment vehicles that will give a 3-1 return in three years, I did not buy the Dinar with "only" that return in mind though! :)

I agree with you about the lower denoms, they will not be withheld from the lop if that is indeed what occurs here, especially if they usher in a whole new currency.

Nani,

Since you asked I will reply. As a matter of fact I just posted an article in the LOP thread (where this thread should actually be placed) explaining why we believe in the possibility of a LOP. No one wants it but we are realists that believe it is a possibility. This thing that we're doing is called an investment and every investment has risks. Understanding those risks makes one a better investor. People who do not want to know the risk or are blind to it will loose all of their $$. Your statement that we should just sell and get out does not make sense. Would you also tell everyone invested in the stock market to sell all of their stocks since they believe they could loose their money? Then no one would invest and companies would go broke and the economy would collapse.

Yes, I have Dinar, yes I am riding the roller coaster, yes I hope there isn't a LOP and we all become rich but yes, I also realize that their is a risk it could happen. It's called being grounded.

Let me pose you with a question, If all of you LOP haters do not believe in a LOP and truly believe that the Dinar is going to revalue, then have you gotten a second mortgage, taken out loans, maxed out your credit cards and borrowed all the money you can from friends and family to invest in this 100% money back get rich investment? If not, then why haven't you? According to what you believe, you can't loose.

pppfffft grounded it's called hoping for the best and expecting the worse... that's just like being at sea my friend not grounded. Unfortunately in a venture like this we don't really have control. My usual way is instead of seeing where life takes me just to take life where I want to go so it's frustrating not to have some level of control. But for me that is fine because even if I lost what I put in I won't be hurt by it financially. Sure I will be disappointed emotionally but come on we have all been disappointed before you just move on. I mean don't get me wrong it's good to know the pros and cons but you LOP guys just want to bring it up in EVERY piece of news that comes out it's annoying... Also this is a question thread not a LOP thread. I'm not discussing the mechanics of it but just the belief itself, because if not the LOP then there will be something else people would have come up with. Also a LOP Isn't the worst thing in the world folks that is just breaking even and that's ok in any gamble in my opinion. However every one is hoping they hit it big lol

Edited by Nani?

Nani,

also to answer your question you posed. It is an ILLOGICAL question because people don't know exactly when it will RV so since one still must live they can not give all they own. It is not the same scenario as believing in the LOP because that is an easy way out but just filled with more regret if it does RV... well especially for our guy who said he sold back 2/3rds of his stash based on the articles he saw the last two weeks. Not only that you are lying to yourself if you think you are protected from disappointment just because you say oh yeah I knew the LOP would happen. The fact is your still in the same boat as the rest of us hoping to get to shore except your in the ship saying we are going to drown while the rest are just trying to whether the storm. Also I have to say if there ever was a time for misdirection it is now when speculation is so high.

Edited by Nani?

Perhaps the news articles are hoping for the same outcome as you speak here. Get people to believe a LOP is inevitable and see if they can get currency back, assuming a LOP is not going to net any profit if you have bought within the last year. For the most part, the news articles are just misdirection. They throw out some good news but with 1 good news article follows 5 bad ones, or basically outcomes we are hoping do not exist. Whether there is a LOP or not only they really know. We can analyze and over analyze everything that comes out and in the end we still will not have the answer.

My question to you is. Why does it matter to you what we believe?. Yes a LOP is a possible scenario. Why would I sell all my dinar on just a possibility of a bad outcome?. I knew from the beginning it was a risk. All speculations are. So why get distressed over what other people believe.

also to answer your question you posed. It is an ILLOGICAL question because people don't know exactly when it will RV so since one still must live they can not give all they own. It is not the same scenario as believing in the LOP because that is an easy way out but just filled with more regret if it does RV... well especially for our guy who said he sold back 2/3rds of his stash based on the articles he saw the last two weeks. Not only that you are lying to yourself if you think you are protected from disappointment just because you say oh yeah I knew the LOP would happen. The fact is your still in the same boat as the rest of us hoping to get to shore except your in the ship saying we are going to drown while the rest are just trying to whether the storm. Also I have to say if there ever was a time for misdirection it is now when speculation is so high.

Nani?

Good retort and I respect your demeanor. It is always good to have honest and open debate. There will always be two sides to every situation, it's what makes the world go around. True I am in the boat with you but I am not yelling we are sinking but I do realize that it is a possibility is all and I am open about it. I am on this ride until the end and I am right next to you rowing and hoping that we make it the other side. I will admit though that I just might not be as optimistic as you are! It's always good to have a friend beside you to keep you upbeat and optimistic during adversity. Thanks again - friend! LOL

Oh and by the way, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst is a good thing. I hope I don't loose my job but I will prepare for it in case I do by investing some of my money. Not a bad thing in my opinion!

Edited by Waco69

Nani,

BINGO!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I mean don't get me wrong it's good to know the pros and cons but you LOP guys just want to bring it up in EVERY piece of news that comes out it's annoying... Also this is a question thread not a LOP thread. I'm not discussing the mechanics of it but just the belief itself, because if not the LOP then there will be something else people would have come up with. Also a LOP Isn't the worst thing in the world folks that is just breaking even and that's ok in any gamble in my opinion. However every one is hoping they hit it big lol

Nani,

The reason you're seeing more and more posts about it is because more and more news articles are being released that indicate it's going to happen. You don't feel that raising three 0's from the currency is a lop. You think that the larger denominations will retain their value and be exchanged for more bills with lower denominations....shabibi flat out said a 25K note will turn into a 25note....I don't see how you can just dismiss or ignore what he says while keeping an open and objective perspective.

I however would be more than happy to dump my LOP perspective and join you in the 'no-lop' camp if someone would just show me one article that was printed or released that explains there will be no LOP. I'm not looking for Million's opinion, nor Pheonix, nor Okie, nor Scooter. I want a printed article released that prooves no LOP and I'm totally on board.

Wes

GOOOOOO RRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!! Feel better now? Wake up to other possibilities. Just because you don't want a LOP doesn't mean it won't happen and doesn't mean we are not allowed to discuss it. If you don't like to hear it go read Oakie post or listen to a Breitlin CC. Sheep belong in the flock.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe in the LOP, but it is alright if they do believe in it because there are decent odds in RV-ing still and they wouldn't mind being wrong.

People play lottery tickets to have a chance. Most lottery players deep down would agree they probably won't win...but they will still play for the chance.

GOOOOOO RRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!! Feel better now? Wake up to other possibilities. Just because you don't want a LOP doesn't mean it won't happen and doesn't mean we are not allowed to discuss it. If you don't like to hear it go read Oakie post or listen to a Breitlin CC. Sheep belong in the flock.

Hahahahaha

Thank You!!!!!

Nani,

The reason you're seeing more and more posts about it is because more and more news articles are being released that indicate it's going to happen. You don't feel that raising three 0's from the currency is a lop. You think that the larger denominations will retain their value and be exchanged for more bills with lower denominations....shabibi flat out said a 25K note will turn into a 25note....I don't see how you can just dismiss or ignore what he says while keeping an open and objective perspective.

I however would be more than happy to dump my LOP perspective and join you in the 'no-lop' camp if someone would just show me one article that was printed or released that explains there will be no LOP. I'm not looking for Million's opinion, nor Pheonix, nor Okie, nor Scooter. I want a printed article released that prooves no LOP and I'm totally on board.

Wes

lol well wes you didn't answer my original question or challenge? are you going to now trade in your dinar for your cash back or are you waiting for an RV? cause if your waiting then you really don't think with 100% certainty that the LOP is going to happen.

Dont' respond with immaturity just so you can get responses from idiots like Keepm to help validate yourself. I'm not one to buy into the hype that Okie or whomever else spew. You are missing my point completely. I didn't say a LOP won't happen because I don't want it to happen. I'm not blind to the possibility. All I want is for people like you to go away and do something that doesn't waste your time. It makes no sense unless your just lonely and need this website to make friends. But I guess the old saying is true. Misery loves company.

Hahahahaha

nice response keepm go ahead and validate an idiotic response, and to your other one word "BINGO" comment his question is completely illogical. It does not equate to a person sticking around when they believe a LOP Is imminent. Also Keepm your face really annoys me... and I'm sure it's not your fault you just like someone I used to know that annoyed me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nani,

Wes

Friday, 24 حزيران / يونيو 2011 4:34:59 p.m. GMT

Announced the adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said the bank plans to do a set of economic reforms, notably the restructuring of existing currency in a move to develop a system of cash payments.

Saleh said in a statement to Radio Sawa, the U.S. on Friday that the payments system of the current cash is not commensurate with the development of systems, global monetary , pointing to the existence of a cluster of large cash circulating within the Iraqi market, which has strained the country's economy.

emphasized that the issuance of categories of new cash will not affect the value of cash held by Iraqi citizens, explaining that the purpose of the issuance of these classes is the advancement of the Iraqi economy.

and the required fund IMF in support of Iraq a series of monetary reforms, including lifting the zeros from the currency and to meet local debt and reparations owed ​​by Iraq.

http://www.donotprom...tional-currency

Read more:

well there you go... Saleh said what you needed to hear... the issuance of new cash will not affect the value of cash held by citizens. Which tells me two things... the RD sounds like it's local and doesn't seem like it's going to affect the face value when it comes to foreign currency exchange.

• Upvote 2

The dinar will never be worth less than we paid for it.Some people got in way too deep and now need to sell off to survive.Some people were smart and bought a few million.Not much output for a possible incredible return.Even if they lop they will more than likely revalue higher than the US dollar.That equals a profit.If there is no bounty on the higher denoms,ride it out til they reach a much higher value.if it hits over three you triple your money.

I believe they will RV first around 1.20,bounty the big bills to get them back,use the time(1-3 months)to get their act together and create bills that will pacify the kurds,use existing small denoms in the meantime that I believe were printed at the same time as the other NID's,these will then co-exist with the new smaller kurdish notes and they will then RD the currency,effectively making any outstanding large denoms wothless(lop).

Soooooo,why sell.either way you will make a little or alot.not a scam and not a losing investment.If anything it educated alot of people on world politics and finances as well as further opportunities in the last big emerging market in the world.

It's all good! :)

Cheers,

Sparky