Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you all for even considering what I've stated.

I am not Keep's biggest fan, I disagree more with his timetable of events more than the LOP stuff. BUT - I appreciate his insight (maybe perspective would be more accurate) as it, even when negative, reminds us all that there exists possibilities in this journey, for less than rosy outcomes. I would not dare censor him any more than I would want to be shut out. In fact, I would be awfully P.O.'d if that were to ever happen. If everyone wants to belong to a site that only consists of others that ONLY think as they do, there are a couple of REALLY SCARY dinar sites that fit that bill to a "T" - go see for yourself. You know what I'm talking about.

I consume and contribute on what I believe are the two most intelligent and civil sites on dinar, as those are my two highest priorities on this road. I want this project to rock my world, and be wealthy because (maybe you should all answer this question for yourselves....) I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RELAX AND APPRECIATE THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Appreciate this site, it's members and varied opinions so that you too, will not be "out of practice" when it's time to appreciate the rest of YOUR life!

Oh, BTW, did I mention that you should SHUT UP? Best wishes.......

• Upvote 3

I have the hardest time figuring out why those that don't believe this investment will pay off are still here. I mean really! If I bought a stock thinking it was going to rise in value but then later thought it was a losing proposition, I would have SOLD it! That's it...then move on to the next investment. Maybe that is what all those such as yourself should have done...and should do...sell and move on! The rest of us that do believe in this investment are adult enough to make our own judgements about it and are tired of the constant assumption that we are "misinformed" or "have our heads up in the clouds". I for one believe that if you even have anything in this investment, it is so very little that you really could care less either way. Why else would you still be here. emot-questioned.gif

Excellent advise FNBPlanet.

You must not read correctly what I write.......I dont think this is a losing proposition.....otherwise your right, I wouldnt be here....a little common sense would lead you to that conclusion....I believe whatever happens we will make a profit so why would I sell out?? Thats pretty obvious......If I thought we were going to lose out I would have sold along time ago, but the possibility of both happening is still in the air....which is why we are all here.....you should have known before getting in this investment it could go either way.....I was blind to it at first, but quickly opened my eyes to the reality of the situation.....its why this is a high risk investment and not a sure fire million dollar maker......if this was a guarantee, the world would have bought out all of the dinar, PERIOD......if you take the statements and judgements of being misinformed and having your head up in the clouds as an insult or if you take it personal, then maybe you should step back and really take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you really are aware of what could happen. Because if you are well reversed on the possible outcomes and you understand everything correctly, you shouldnt be taking any offense to the statements I made......

There's a lot of people who are tired of reading your LOP rants too dude. I am one of them. There are many others!!!

Those of us who believe an rv (at whatever rate) will happen, don't believe that because of the OKIE's of this world.

We believe because we have studied the same documents and read the same articles as you and have come up with a different scenario than yours and we don't want to debate you on it!

Just accept that and quit badgering everyone with your LOPSTER talk. It is just so tiring and depressing!

Please & Thanks!!!

Then here is an idea......put me on your ignored list!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!! Then everyone will be happy!! You wont have to hear about the possible outcomes other then a straight up RV, and I wont have to hear you cry about being depressed because you were promised this was a guaranteed thing and that you cant handle a little dose of reality......

LATER BUDDY!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Actually you might feel better completely if you stay over at PD....."The no LOP zone" laugh.gif They will make you feel soooo happy all the time after reading their nonsense!!!

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hey All,

Tension sure seems high in here today!Here is something I wrote in reply to a thread in rumors.Thought it fit better here so here it is.This is just my opinion but I was in this for quite awhile before finding DV.I have read and reasearched alot.Just like many,many others on this site.I've been to them all and DinarVets is by far the cream of the crop as far as gaining solid,factual understanding of this investment we are ALL in.

Take a breath and relax people.Remember that those here are just expressing an opinion or idea about how this will turn out in the end."the end"being the key words.I think it's going to be soon,very soon,and we won't be disappointed.There are lots of important entities invested in the Dinar.Not just us peons :) but us peons do need to stick together.If you disagree with a post,please argue with class.I see alot of little imbecilic jabs given out in the middle of an otherwise well thought out post.Sad to see,especially when it is an post from someone whose opinion is respected,even if it is wrong.What i'm tryin to say is if you want to argue a point.Do so,like adults.If that is too hard,agree to disagree,give em a minus and move on.Stress level seems to have gone waaaaayyy up in here lately and we needed to stay grounded and respectful of one another.

Sorry for ranting.Don't post much so when I do I kinda go off on a tangent.ADD maybe?? :unsure: Anyhow,here is the post I mentioned.It was in reply to "bad news" in rumors.Again,JMO but it is one I am hoping for,for all of us!!!!!!!

Some of this may just be propaganda.Don't anybody kid yourselves into thinking a lop would not be good for Iraq.With the amount of currency they have in circulation it is pretty well a given that they will do this......eventually........"in the longer term".This is just my opinion but I think alot of what we have been seeing in Iraq with the intergovernmental bickering,lack of tangible progress in the finishing of it,Erbil Agreement not complete etc...has all been part of the political process to try and take the focus off the Dinar.They were not ready in Dec to revalue the currency even though they should have been.Since then they have made alot of big accomplishments in country,taken steps to ratify agreements,are on the verge of having all sanctions permantly lifted,were removed from Olfac list....It goes on and on but most of what has been accomplished has been just this month.The pin is ready to be pulled on this now and the need to feed disinformation to the masses(would be investors) is past.IMO none of what is happening in the Dinar Investment World was meant to happen.Really,if it wasn't for the internet how many people would actually be invested in this???It became a phenomenon that required some damage control,hence propaganda,dis-information,outright BS etc...a way to discourage investement.

As for Iraq lopping their currency,I whole heartedly believe they will,that they have to.....but not right now.I believe what we are going to see is a reasonable revalue a little higher than the USD with a steady increase to the 3.50-4.00 mark by 2015.We with the higher denoms will only be able to benefit off of the initial RV.This is just my opinion.They will RV at a rate attractive enough for investors to cash in,which will effectively "remove the remaining zeroes from circulation".The rate will have to be high enough that people WILL cash in instead of wallpapering their bathrooms with it.They want their currency accounted for.IMO there will be a definative time frame for this to force it to happen.Again I stress the rate has to be high enough......or I will have a very unique Monopoly game!Shortly after,when the new currency is available they will lop and RD.

I really don't think Iraq can RD right now which is what the recent articles seem to be talking about.Unless they have had the new smaller denoms with the Kurds represented already printed and distributed then there is no way in $%&* they can do this in the next few days/week,which Shabs has basically stated as the timeframe for SOMETHING to happen with the Dinars value.As far as I know the currency requiring Kurdistan Representation etc was an issue that came up during the attempt to finalize the government.Anybody heard of 747's flying loads of currency and massive distribution programs to banks going on lately??Just askin'

I think we are there people.I think we are going to realize a very good return on our investment,with a timeframe to get out but IMO it doesn't have to end there.Iraq is one of the last huge emerging markets and will be full of incredible investment opportunities when this is done.I for one plan to take advantage of it and I hope you all do too.This is a once in a lifetime opportunity,like buying google when it was almost worthless.(wish I had of )

Remember the above is all just an opinion,but it is an opinion based on countless hours of researching and reading as many others on this site have done.

I want to wish each and everyone of you a happy and fulfilled life after this event occurs.It is not hard to see that many people on this site really NEED this to happen and my heart goes out to you.You are more than likely victims of some very rough times and are not alone.Just think of all the people that are in the same boat and NOT invested in the dinar.

At least you will be fine in a week!!! JMO

Cheers to All

(and may the schwartz be with you!)

Sparky

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Francie, I am confused regarding your comment about current "severe inflation". I have included below a chart of the inflation rates from 2000-2011, and have included the link for the information. As you can see, our current inflation rate is low comparatively. In 2008, the rate was 4.28%, hardly low compared to 2011's rate of 1.63%.

I am curious why you would think the rates are so abysmal. Our currency IS in trouble, but that is not something you do overnight. It has been decades of policy that has put us where we are today. You do not sink an economy like ours in just two years. We have been cruising on the Titantic for some time.

My link

YEAR JAN

2011 1.63%

2010 2.63%

2009 0.03%

2008 4.28%

2007 2.08%

2006 3.99%

2005 2.97%

2004 1.93%

2003 2.60%

2002 1.14%

2001 3.73%

2000 2.74%

Here is what I wrote--"when the dinar revalues, and when our own currency is in so much trouble because Obama's failed policies have led to severe inflation" In both instances I said "when" this happens, which suggests it hasn't happened yet, but I expect it to happen soon after the RV. As to the causes, I think our ship of state could have been turned around if people in either party had stepped up to do it, but since they didn't, and since things have been made incredibly worse by Obama's huge taxing/spending sprees, I put the final meltdown in his corner. We may have been cruising on the Titanic for many years, but Obama's policies have put the iceberg in our path. Others may think differently, and that is their choice, but this how I see it. Take it for what it is worth. I don't intend to argue this point, nor do I intend to defend my view any further. I don't mean this to sound angry, defensive, nor argumentative, since I don't feel that way at all, but I am entitled to believe what seems clearest to me, and I don't feel I should have to fight to defend myself or my beliefs. That may not be what you are leading into, but I've seen it happen here all too often. So this is all I have, or will have, to say regarding this matter.

• Upvote 3

@ KEEP - Please do not take this the wrong way as I have nothing at all against you. I do read your posts and I do understand that what you say is a very real possibility but when people talk about your "face" I am not sure it has to do with ugly vs. good looking. In my opinion it has to do with the "punk" look that you give. Basically you come on her day after day and try to make your point however NO ONE listens to a "punk". In this world if you want to be taken seriously you need to at least take the time to look somewhat educated.

I am the mother of 3 kids and having worked in the corporate world and seen how your LOOK or even you NAME can get your resume thrown in the trash even before its even looked at I have taken the time to teach my children that LOOKS DO MATTER. No not that you have to be pretty (but my kids are the best looking kids ever of course) but that you have to dress for the job you want not the job you have. I also took the time and the effort to name my kids with strong names.

Sorry I just had to say something. I have been watching this site for many many months and I keep seeing people give you a hard time but some people can be very close minded about if it looks stupid it must be stupid :).

• Upvote 4

Hahaha if thats the case then NO ONE EVER has been right about ANYTHING they have posted either so we are all in the same boat then right?? Hahaha give me a break.....if thats how you wish to train your mind then so be it.....thats how alot of people block out reality is by just dimissing anything thats not to their liking....do whatever makes you feel better.....

You have such an obsession with me and my face, I think you are just really envious.....not everyone can be blessed with good looks and Im sorry if you were skipped over in that dept but thats no reason to take it out on other people.....the only person you can blame is the people who made you....you will have to take it up with them.......cause you definately seem to be one of the very few who feel that way......i can send you a box of tissues if you would like, just give me your address k?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.... keep you crack me up bro. It amazes me how someone would bring your face into this investment....must be running out of fairy dust!! You people that hate keep just to hate him really need to go cut your grass or clean out your garage.....get a life and take the advice of this post....SHUT UP!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@ KEEP - Please do not take this the wrong way as I have nothing at all against you. I do read your posts and I do understand that what you say is a very real possibility but when people talk about your "face" I am not sure it has to do with ugly vs. good looking. In my opinion it has to do with the "punk" look that you give. Basically you come on her day after day and try to make your point however NO ONE listens to a "punk". In this world if you want to be taken seriously you need to at least take the time to look somewhat educated.

I am the mother of 3 kids and having worked in the corporate world and seen how your LOOK or even you NAME can get your resume thrown in the trash even before its even looked at I have taken the time to teach my children that LOOKS DO MATTER. No not that you have to be pretty (but my kids are the best looking kids ever of course) but that you have to dress for the job you want not the job you have. I also took the time and the effort to name my kids with strong names.

Sorry I just had to say something. I have been watching this site for many many months and I keep seeing people give you a hard time but some people can be very close minded about if it looks stupid it must be stupid smile.gif.

I know what your saying and thats why I leave that picture up.....because its funny how many people are so shallow that just by looking at a picture, they assume so much, and then realize its far from the actuality when it shows I have a better understanding then people first assume....Im one of those kind of people that feed off peoples insecurities and negativity or doubts towards me.....just pushes me even further to continue what Im doing because all that tells me Im on the right track....when people dont criticize you, they arent worried about you and what you do....but when people get scared, or when you hit a nerve that makes them uneasy because of the reality or truth they could be facing, people are so quick to try and jump on you.....its all good!!! biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.... keep you crack me up bro. It amazes me how someone would bring your face into this investment....must be running out of fairy dust!! You people that hate keep just to hate him really need to go cut your grass or clean out your garage.....get a life and take the advice of this post....SHUT UP!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

keepmwlknfny, on 25 June 2011 - 07:24 AM, said:

Its not about anyone wanting to be right that a RD is going to happen......you should have thought about it for a minute......anyone who purchased dinar does NOT want a RD.....we all want the same thing, MONEY and lots of it.....its pretty simple....thats why we all bought dinar....

1...There are just alot of people that are tired of hearing the nonsensical BS versions of what the RD and the removing of the zeros means that the gurus and other people come up with in order for it to fit along the lines of us still making millions.....its clear what those articles mean.....its the dark side of this investment.....and some people have their heads stuck so far up in the clouds that they dont even realize whats being said......

2...There are alot of people seriously misinformed about redenominations and I know at least I jump in on the conversations to just help some understand what it really is, how it works, and for what reasons they do it.....not because I want it to happen.....but so that people can be better prepared if it does happen....

laugh.gif1... Now thats funny....... Hilarious to be honest, Your going to sling Sheit about "Tired of hearing Nonsensical BS"??? Your in First place Champ......

2... Seriously!?!?excl.gif

Misinformed?emot-questioned.gif

From a Lopster............ Really?!emot-shakehead.gif

Please God, take me Now...........th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifjk

Put the Cr**k pipe away till monday.......... Its having a "Resounding affect on your outlook on life. She was 100% Correct with every word. Life is a Beetch of a struggle so why not give yourself the best shot tou can?

Juuuuust Sayin.........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

keepmwlknfny, on 25 June 2011 - 07:24 AM, said:

Its not about anyone wanting to be right that a RD is going to happen......you should have thought about it for a minute......anyone who purchased dinar does NOT want a RD.....we all want the same thing, MONEY and lots of it.....its pretty simple....thats why we all bought dinar....

1...There are just alot of people that are tired of hearing the nonsensical BS versions of what the RD and the removing of the zeros means that the gurus and other people come up with in order for it to fit along the lines of us still making millions.....its clear what those articles mean.....its the dark side of this investment.....and some people have their heads stuck so far up in the clouds that they dont even realize whats being said......

2...There are alot of people seriously misinformed about redenominations and I know at least I jump in on the conversations to just help some understand what it really is, how it works, and for what reasons they do it.....not because I want it to happen.....but so that people can be better prepared if it does happen....

laugh.gif1... Now thats funny....... Hilarious to be honest, Your going to sling Sheit about "Tired of hearing Nonsensical BS"??? Your in First place Champ......

2... Seriously!?!?excl.gif

Misinformed?emot-questioned.gif

From a Lopster............ Really?!emot-shakehead.gif

Please God, take me Now...........th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifjk

I thought I made it pretty clear that IF and WHEN your ready to have a conversation with the big boys, to raise your hand and wait for me to call on you.......

So until you have something intelligent to talk about (which seems a LONG way from coming about) sit on your hands and stick to reading Okies fables......Thats more along your simple comprehension level.....RV tommorow!!! YAAAYYYY!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know, I have seen your multiple posts in different sections, and for someone who boasts how positive they are, you are pretty condescending and rude. You make some valid points, but your delivery sucks.

What's this belief that invested members want a LOP just to be right? Like I said in another post to you, I hardly doubt any one of the members here want a LOP just to say "I told you so!"

Oh and by the way, Keep is cute enough to put his picture up...what about you? :lol:

Thanks for that.. It seems to me that certain Folks on this Forum keep on ( no pun intended) misunderstanding what other Folks are saying. They accuse the so-called lopsters to want a LOP which is just plain absurd. Surely nobody who is invested in this wants a LOP. That much is clear and it doesn't take a Genius to figure it out.

Some of us ( who are into this for the money like everybody else and possibly lots of it) only say that (while wanting with all our bodies and souls and hearts and minds for it to RV at the maximum possible rate without a LOP ) there might be many outcomes to it.... We do not neglect also the possibility for the dreaded thing ( LOP) to occur. Some of us take into consideration that this might happen. As simple as that. Does that mean we want it? N O NO NO NO NO NO N NO...N O......

But the fact we don't want it does not hold weight in what the outcome of this thing will be in the end...Again we try to consider all possibilities, all scenarios, the most attractive and also the less attractive ones.. It's called realism..

Let's hope for the SUPER BEST and (as mature adults which we're supposed to be), be prepared for any outcome.

Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino

When they talk about "up to the equivalent of one hundred U.S. dollars, and small, including coins" , they are referring to the small denominations, like 1,5,10,20 and 100 dinar notes that they will need for when the dinar is REVALUED UPWARDS. They already have a big problem in that they have to carry wads of 50's, 250's 500's and 1000's just to go grocery shopping. It would make no sense to print smaller bills if the value of the dinar were not going substantially higher.

As far as a redenomination (LOP) of the much larger bills, they could do that also. They may have a "grace period" whereas you can trade them in for the smaller bills, they may not. (the grace period would be reasonable)

Many will tell you that it HAS to be this way, or they CAN'T do that, or so-and-so said this, or I think that....., and on and on. Bottom line is: we don't really know. WE CAN'T BELIEVE EVERY NEWS ITEM FROM THEM, AND IT'S HARD TO TELL WHICH ONES ARE EVEN ACCURATE. What we do know, is that "the game is afoot" - somethings happening! Even the darkest doomsayer on any of these sites will admit that (well, maybe only to themselves....).

As always, do not spend more on dinars than you can afford, better yet - just hold on to what you've got and let the camel chips fall where they may. Don't park infront of your computer and forget your real life, because your real life is still happening, and you're not going to want to have to "fix it" because you "missed it". Money, even large sums of it, won't solve all of the damages you can do to it - in fact, it can make things worse - trust me, much worse.

If you must obsess, make three plans: 1) if you make $3 per dinar 2) if you make $.01 per dinar and 3) if you make 0 per dinar because it will take 6-12 months to happen. Three separate pages in a note pad, what would you buy, what would you give away, how would you improve your world, how you will live without it happening.

One more piece of advice to all: SHUT UP! If this thing makes us incredibly wealthy, we need to NOT flaunt it. There are bad people out there (annoying ones too!) and there are some decent people that are VERY desperate out there, and you do NOT want to give them any bad ideas on how to fix their problems with YOUR good fortune. NOW IS THE TIME TO SHUT UP! Stop telling people about the dinar, don't tell anyone how much you have, or where you keep it. SHUT UP! If your friends and family haven't gotten into this by now, they won't. Who knows about your dinar now? Who have THEY told? What would happen if this became a huge media event, and everyone you know, and eveyone that they've told, realizes that you're sitting on, say, $3 million worth of paper. How many of them are desperate enough to save their home, to feed their kids? What would YOU do if you were faced with not being able to feed your crying 6 year old? Who knows what people will be driven to do? SHUT UP!

Thank you all for letting me go on about these things, I worry about some of you. If you want to bash me, let'r rip, I'm a grown man and I can take it.....

good read, title is a little misleading.

Here is what I wrote--"when the dinar revalues, and when our own currency is in so much trouble because Obama's failed policies have led to severe inflation" In both instances I said "when" this happens, which suggests it hasn't happened yet, but I expect it to happen soon after the RV. As to the causes, I think our ship of state could have been turned around if people in either party had stepped up to do it, but since they didn't, I put the final meltdown in his corner. We may have been cruising on the Titanic for many years, but Obama's policies have put the iceberg in our path. Others may think differently, and that is their choice, but this how I see it. Take it for what it is worth. I don't intend to argue this point, nor do I intend to defend my view any further. I don't mean this to sound angry, defensive, nor argumentative, since I don't feel that way at all, but I am entitled to believe what seems clearest to me, and I don't feel I should have to fight to defend myself or my beliefs. That may not be what you are leading into, but I've seen it happen here all too often. So this is all I have, or will have, to say regarding this matter.

So you are saying Obama will cause severe inflation, and it will happen after the RV. Got it.

" and since things have been made incredibly worse by Obama's huge taxing/spending sprees,..."

Taxes are at the lowest levels since 1950, and 50%of Obama's spending was in tax cuts. One of the first things Obama did when he got into office, was to lower taxes. He just supported the continuation of the Bush tax cuts. So your accusation against Obama on taxes bewilders me.

We have people out of work, which creates less taxes, and we have programs trying to create. Of course we are spending more. When Bush left office, the country was loosing on average, 775,000 jobs a MONTH. Obama created more jobs in his first 18 months of office than Bush created in 8 YEARS.

I do have two articles for your review, and then I won't both you anymore with facts.

"TO THE TAXMAN

By Dennis Cauchon, USA TODAY

My link

Amid complaints about high taxes and calls for a smaller government, Americans paid their lowest level of taxes last year since Harry Truman's presidency, a USA TODAY analysis of federal data found.

Some conservative political movements such as the "Tea Party" have criticized federal spending as being out of control. While spending is up, taxes have fallen to exceptionally low levels.

Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reports. That rate is far below the historic average of 12% for the last half-century. The overall tax burden hit bottom in December at 8.8.% of income before rising slightly in the first three months of 2010....."

SPENDING

My link

It seems as if there has been enough political propaganda in the past 4 years to really become lost between facts and lies. I can’t guarantee you any sort of absolute truth, but what we have available is a certain level of information, which can be dissected to ascertain a level of truth.

A big political and economic topic; Obama is spending at record levels. Some are saying Obama has spent more than Bush in 1 year, and the rising and unstable federal deficit is now Obama’s fault completely. Two years ago everything was Bush’s fault, because of war expenditures. So which is it? Is there any truth to any of these claims?

How much has each president spent every year and how has the federal deficit been affected?

Let me disclaim, I made it a point to try and be statistical without bias (never truly 100% possible). I am not able to capture every variable and create some magical algorithm that can settle all the political arguments about our federal debt. What I can do is provide you with some factual data, which may help support or shape your opinion.

Below are the numbers through 2009. * 2010 has not concluded and I did not want to use estimated numbers (at the time this was written).

Fiscal Years 2000 to 2008 (in billions)

GDP Spending Deficit

2000 9951.5 1789.22 -236.24

2001 10286.2 1863.19 -128.24

2002 10642.3 2011.15 157.75

2003 11142.1 2160.12 377.59

2004 11867.8 2293.01 412.73

2005 12638.4 2472.20 318.34

2006 13398.9 2655.44 248.19

2007 14077.6 2728.94 160.94

2008 14441.4 2982.55 458.55

Spending increased every year through 2008. $730 billion of that spending was attributed to military expenditures. That is about 24% of the government spending. It is safe to assume that the war was a significant contributing factor to the massive deficit. The seven years of high war costs are part of the Bush administration, not Obama. This is obviously a significant factor in understanding the countries path to a large federal deficit.

For clarity, Bush did fund the wars through emergency supplemental’s (not the regular budget process), but the spending is reflected in the numbers above.

Now, we have one full year of factual numbers to dissect Obama’s spending. Let’s take a look at the numbers. Some argue that the spending was passed in 2008 under President Bush. Government budgets are flexible and spending can be changed through legislation at any point.

GDP GDP Spending Deficit

2009 14601.4 3517.7 1412.7

Obama spent approximately $535 billion more year-over-year then Bush’s highest year of spending. Because of the continuing recession and slowed GDP, the deficit increased by a staggering $960 billion in 1 year.

$794 billion was spent on military expenditures, more than in 2008 while Bush was still president. That cost is almost a wash, but it is a surprising number considering the anti-war stance Obama drove during his campaign.

I also do not want to confuse the reduction in federal revenue with the increase in our federal deficit. This would be unfair to Obama in comparing his spending to Bush’s spending. Rising unemployment and slowed GDP lead to less tax revenue which also increases the federal deficit.

Obama spent the following in new legislation in 2009.

- TARP Program – $154 billion (money spent during Obama’s administration but passed under Bush)

- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act – $202 billion

- Omnibus Spending Bill – $410 billion

This represents about $766 billion in spending directly attributable to the increase of $960 billion in the federal deficit. With the increase in military spending, that leaves about $140 billion left, which can presumably be attributed to inflationary budgetary expenditures (originally from the Bush office) and reduced revenue from the economic recession. Recessions and high unemployment add to the deficit because they result in less tax revenue as explained above.

There's a lot of people who are tired of reading your LOP rants too dude. I am one of them. There are many others!!!

Those of us who believe an rv (at whatever rate) will happen, don't believe that because of the OKIE's of this world.

We believe because we have studied the same documents and read the same articles as you and have come up with a different scenario than yours and we don't want to debate you on it!

Just accept that and quit badgering everyone with your LOPSTER talk. It is just so tiring and depressing!

Please & Thanks!!!

Keep is doing nothing wrong, hes telling you that an r.d. Is possible and probable going off recent articles, "listen" "understand" instead Of targeting him for not agreeing with the fairytale you hope will happen.

Be a leader and stop following the anti lopster crew,im tired of it. Keep is bang on with his info so ride with it, maybe a miracle could happen??

Oh....GO RV!!!

Keep is doing nothing wrong, hes telling you that an r.d. Is possible and probable going off recent articles, "listen" "understand" instead Of targeting him for not agreeing with the fairytale you hope will happen.

Be a leader and stop following the anti lopster crew,im tired of it. Keep is bang on with his info so ride with it, maybe a miracle could happen??

Oh....GO RV!!!

Wrong.....!

He tries to make you think your an Idiot for not seeing it his way which is the ONLY way. His delivery is condescending "What could you know" I KNOW exactly how this is going to work because Im a Message Board Dinar King.

Likes to try chopping you at the knees for a post that........ CLEARLY STATES IRAQ WONT LOP...It has no f#!K%$g reason to.!!

biggrin.gif

Barry

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wrong.....!

He tries to make you think your an Idiot for not seeing it his way which is the ONLY way. His delivery is condescending "What could you know" I KNOW exactly how this is going to work because Im a Message Board Dinar King.

Likes to try chopping you at the knees for a post that........ CLEARLY STATES IRAQ WONT LOP...It has no f#!K%$g reason to.!!

biggrin.gif

Barry

Not true, just you because you are about as educated on this as an alcoholic is on being sober.....and it shows with your useless comments......

I have open discussions with plenty of people on here and they would disagree with what you say 100%......but then again, they are also able to reply and hold some sort of intelligent conversation.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keep you are such a a$$ h0!3, arrogant little p!@#k, I think its GREAT WHEN YOU SLAP THEASE IDIOTS IN THE FACE WITH REALITY. Keep it up and don't ever change, but truth be told you are a ugly LOOKING PERSON.

hahahahahahahahhah yeah great post That one made me griin. But hey Keep anit ugly He`s a little homly But hey cant have all them brains and good looks to.

Keep knocking them down Keep

When they talk about "up to the equivalent of one hundred U.S. dollars, and small, including coins" , they are referring to the small denominations, like 1,5,10,20 and 100 dinar notes that they will need for when the dinar is REVALUED UPWARDS. They already have a big problem in that they have to carry wads of 50's, 250's 500's and 1000's just to go grocery shopping. It would make no sense to print smaller bills if the value of the dinar were not going substantially higher.

As far as a redenomination (LOP) of the much larger bills, they could do that also. They may have a "grace period" whereas you can trade them in for the smaller bills, they may not. (the grace period would be reasonable)

Many will tell you that it HAS to be this way, or they CAN'T do that, or so-and-so said this, or I think that....., and on and on. Bottom line is: we don't really know. WE CAN'T BELIEVE EVERY NEWS ITEM FROM THEM, AND IT'S HARD TO TELL WHICH ONES ARE EVEN ACCURATE. What we do know, is that "the game is afoot" - somethings happening! Even the darkest doomsayer on any of these sites will admit that (well, maybe only to themselves....).

As always, do not spend more on dinars than you can afford, better yet - just hold on to what you've got and let the camel chips fall where they may. Don't park infront of your computer and forget your real life, because your real life is still happening, and you're not going to want to have to "fix it" because you "missed it". Money, even large sums of it, won't solve all of the damages you can do to it - in fact, it can make things worse - trust me, much worse.

If you must obsess, make three plans: 1) if you make $3 per dinar 2) if you make $.01 per dinar and 3) if you make 0 per dinar because it will take 6-12 months to happen. Three separate pages in a note pad, what would you buy, what would you give away, how would you improve your world, how you will live without it happening.

One more piece of advice to all: SHUT UP! If this thing makes us incredibly wealthy, we need to NOT flaunt it. There are bad people out there (annoying ones too!) and there are some decent people that are VERY desperate out there, and you do NOT want to give them any bad ideas on how to fix their problems with YOUR good fortune. NOW IS THE TIME TO SHUT UP! Stop telling people about the dinar, don't tell anyone how much you have, or where you keep it. SHUT UP! If your friends and family haven't gotten into this by now, they won't. Who knows about your dinar now? Who have THEY told? What would happen if this became a huge media event, and everyone you know, and eveyone that they've told, realizes that you're sitting on, say, $3 million worth of paper. How many of them are desperate enough to save their home, to feed their kids? What would YOU do if you were faced with not being able to feed your crying 6 year old? Who knows what people will be driven to do? SHUT UP!

Thank you all for letting me go on about these things, I worry about some of you. If you want to bash me, let'r rip, I'm a grown man and I can take it.....

So what are you trying to say? I missed that second part...LOL! I feel so sorry for so many of you, but I won't lose any sleep over it. You all should have done your own homework and should have known what you were getting involved with. However you must have jumped on the first rumor about the RV hoping to get in on the last minute so you could brag to your friends and now you are just hoping(LIKE THE REST OF US)that it happens at all. Get off your high horse calm down and stop with all of this crazy talk. You make yourself sound like an uneducated fool when you go on a rampage like this. All of the positives for your post, just mean that you are not alone in your quest of ignorance!

• Downvote 1

Not true, just you because you are about as educated on this as an alcoholic is on being sober.....and it shows with your useless comments......

I have open discussions with plenty of people on here, 1...they would disagree with what you say 100 %......but then again, they are also able to reply and hold some sort of intelligent conversation.......

1... Multiply that X20 for the "Intelligent Group" that are Absolutely sick of reading your Negative spin on this investment every time your chain is jerked. Most of your Posts compare to a "Jack-in-the-Box Clown.....Whenever he Pops up, You get your asz pounded right back in.

If it makes you feel better to Throw out the Incessant Babble"Intelligent Conversation" At every whim,..... You should do it.

Note to Keepmlost: I dont drink, Post Fail!

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1... Multiply that X20 for the "Intelligent Group" that are Absolutely sick of reading your Negative spin on this investment every time your chain is jerked. Most of your Posts compare to a "Jack-in-the-Box Clown.....Whenever he Pops up, You get your asz pounded right back in.

If it makes you feel better to Throw out the Incessant Babble"Intelligent Conversation" At every whim,..... You should do it.

biggrin.gif

It does make me feel better....because its the truth, never have you had anything relevant to add to a discussion....you simply wait to see my comments, and then come up with some lame ignorant remark....never fails....so what does that tell you?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

biggrin.gif

Wrong!

You do drink....Kool-Aid. By the barrel.

Mindless positivity is all you are interested in. Good luck with that...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wrong!

You do drink....Kool-Aid. By the barrel.

Mindless positivity is all you are interested in. Good luck with that...

You are of the Miniscule minority.......

IRAQ HAS BILLIONS OF BARRLES OF OIL AND TRILLIONS OF FEET OF NAT.GAS.

WAKE THE HELL UP!

It does make me feel better....because its the truth, never have you had anything relevant to add to a discussion....you simply wait to see my comments, and then come up with some lame ignorant remark....never fails....so what does that tell you?

That you are severely

Stuck on Stupid.......blink.gif

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1