Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did everyone read Adam Montana's chat from the other day. You would be advised to look it up and read it whether you are new to this site or not. For some time the foul mouth posters has been getting worst and i am glad to see Adam talking a stand against it. Its not just some of the new people it is some of the old as well and they will even admit that they rub people wrong, its their character. I'm not gonna call no names, you know who you are but hey so does the Mods and all of us. I am glad Adam has finally had enough and warned everyone about NEGATISM AND DISRESPECT. If your intenions is to be negative and or be disrespectful toward a fellow dinar member you better think again before you post. I am not one to get beside myself because of anothers foul mistakes but when it happens over and over again that shows me they are in need of someone to show them a different way or show them the door which ever comes first. This is his site he is the sole owner, and he just stated he is tired of DISRESPECT AND NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR and has put out the warning that he is done with it. So am i and many others. I appeal to all who is thinking about posting against another to think about it. We are a Dinar family here and the rebels have got to be dealt with. Now is the time to help the Mods clean up this site and make it a shinning example for all to see. Adam has never asked much from us only to read the rules governing this site and abide by them. Treat others with respect or keep your fingers off the keys.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

Amen to that, Heavyduty053! As the owner of a start-up web-based business, I and my partners have spent more than a few hours mulling over how to deal with peoples' bad behavior on the Web.

One of the drawbacks of any Web site is that people who, in a face-to-face situation, would never utter a disrespectful word, feel free to "let 'er rip" when they can hide behind the shield of anonymity.

As a 20 year Air Force veteran, and someone entering their sixth decade of life on this planet, I can tell you there is only one way to describe this kind of behavior: COWARDICE. When someone hides behind a user name to disrespect others, when they wouldn't say those things face-to-face, it says way more about their own integrity, ethics and courage than it does about the person being disrespected.

So before anyone decides to bash others, take a moment and think: would you say what you're about to write to this person face-to-face? If not, simply refrain. You'll benefit yourself, this site and its members by doing so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm with HD here. I am pretty new here, but it's been easy to see all the bashing of the posts of others. It seems that instead of contriuting information, some people just sit back and look for ways to pick apart what others have posted. This is childish, immature, behavior. I'm also witih Adam in his decision. This is his site. There is really no reason to placate negative actors just to keep them around the site. Nuff said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did everyone read Adam Montana's chat from the other day. You would be advised to look it up and read it whether you are new to this site or not. For some time the foul mouth posters has been getting worst and i am glad to see Adam talking a stand against it. Its not just some of the new people it is some of the old as well and they will even admit that they rub people wrong, its their character. I'm not gonna call no names, you know who you are but hey so does the Mods and all of us. I am glad Adam has finally had enough and warned everyone about NEGATISM AND DISRESPECT. If your intenions is to be negative and or be disrespectful toward a fellow dinar member you better think again before you post. I am not one to get beside myself because of anothers foul mistakes but when it happens over and over again that shows me they are in need of someone to show them a different way or show them the door which ever comes first. This is his site he is the sole owner, and he just stated he is tired of DISRESPECT AND NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR and has put out the warning that he is done with it. So am i and many others. I appeal to all who is thinking about posting against another to think about it. We are a Dinar family here and the rebels have got to be dealt with. Now is the time to help the Mods clean up this site and make it a shinning example for all to see. Adam has never asked much from us only to read the rules governing this site and abide by them. Treat others with respect or keep your fingers off the keys.

What the heck is this about Heavy? Usually a person would submit a resume when applying for a position. Wipe that stuff of your nose :lol::lol::lol::angry:

Edited by wingsofhope
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 14

Excuse me. Are you pushing for a new job as a "mod"? Give me a break. You take the term "brown nose" to a whole new level. WOW

This is exactly the attitude Heavy is talking about ......... I for one am sick of it.

For one it makes it hard to read some of the threads when you got some smart ass posting nonsence every few posts or they just go way over the top to get someone.

it's not smart or clever to bash someone else, it really shows your true colours ...... Yellow .

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

There we go again another person (Heavyduty053) telling all of the others on this fourm to keep their fingers off of the keys. What gets me is that I don't understand what gives you the right to tell everyone else what they can and can't do. If someone wishes to state an issue on this fourm they as a member should not be oppressed by anyone as long as they are respectful. Just because one posts something that you may feel is negative that is only your opinion but others may agree and then they think you are the one being disrespectful. Sometimes minding our own business is the best policy and if you don't like something that is posted then you can state your beliefs or you can just pass it by. I do this quite often because it is sometimes easier to pass then to react. We are family but even family sometimes disagree with each other and then say the wrong thing causing hard feelings that take time to repair.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Disrespect... Ok, I can agree with you.. If proven to be as such.... But....Being "negative" or what someone sees as "negative"... It's somebody's vision and they have the right to express it as long as they don't offend others... Besides, to be quite honest, we know that oftentimes some people mistake realism with negativism.....

I'm sure Adam allows that particular vision some deem as "negative" as he does allow hyped up "ultra-optimistic" posts....It's only fair, no?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Amen to that, Heavyduty053! As the owner of a start-up web-based business, I and my partners have spent more than a few hours mulling over how to deal with peoples' bad behavior on the Web.

One of the drawbacks of any Web site is that people who, in a face-to-face situation, would never utter a disrespectful word, feel free to "let 'er rip" when they can hide behind the shield of anonymity.

As a 20 year Air Force veteran, and someone entering their sixth decade of life on this planet, I can tell you there is only one way to describe this kind of behavior: COWARDICE. When someone hides behind a user name to disrespect others, when they wouldn't say those things face-to-face, it says way more about their own integrity, ethics and courage than it does about the person being disrespected.

So before anyone decides to bash others, take a moment and think: would you say what you're about to write to this person face-to-face? If not, simply refrain. You'll benefit yourself, this site and its members by doing so.

I am there with you on both accounts Airforce veteran and right on six decade figure. some of these guys don't knoe what respect is as to how we were taught.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2

As far as the chat you're speaking of, I didn't see a "lot" of negative or disrespectful comments. I saw comments from members who expected more from the chat other than a pitch for the VIP membership. I personally thought that "most" of the comments were in no way out of line at all. It seems to me that those who play on every single word that Adam types thinks that anyone who questions or disagrees with him is crossing a line that's forbidden to cross. Regardless of who owns the site, moderates it, dedicates a lot time to it, etc., EVERYONE has to respect each other. And trust me, I've seen a lot of unwarranted snide comments from quite a few members including Adam and some of the moderators. So the fact that you're putting Adam on a pedestal and excluding him from your "NEGATISM [which isn't a word] AND DISRESPECT" warning that you're trying to convey to ALL members is, in my opinion, wrong. Delete his name and "moderators" from your post and direct this to all members. No one should be exempted.

What I've noticed is that some of staff and the members who have been here for a long time that think that they have a right to say anything they want and when questioned they reply with some cocky, arrogant response as if their time or position here makes them better than others. Sorry but it doesn't. Also some just need to have thick skin. Even if someone is attempting to attack you personally why get bent out of shape if you know that person knows absolutely nothing too personal about you other than what you expose on this site? Those who intentionally attack someone personally usually have more of an issue with themselves than they do with the person they're going after.

In closing, I wish members like yourself would stop trying to defend other members especially Adam and the moderators. You're intentions are great but they're in the positions to step up at anytime to try and bring peace to this forum. If they don't then I highly don't that those speaking for them will. This is just my opinion which should be taken as just that. But regardless of my opinion which wasn't shared to disrespect anyone, I'm sure I'll get negative marks. Oh well... life goes on.

• Upvote 8

I would have to say that many people may think that they have been taken on this investment. Maybe that's why you see soooo much bashing and so on. And alot of people bet the bank on this i would also assume. Then you hear it's today, tomorrow, and it goes on and on. This is why you have these problems. And that's the way i see it. And the reason i invested very little. I can't trust people with my money at all. So if they take a little choke on it and if it's for real I'll be happy with what i get. I won't post about all the stuff i will buy. I will stablize my current life and carry on with it. This would make me happy!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is exactly the attitude Heavy is talking about ......... I for one am sick of it.

For one it makes it hard to read some of the threads when you got some smart ass posting nonsence every few posts or they just go way over the top to get someone.

it's not smart or clever to bash someone else, it really shows your true colours ...... Yellow .

:rolleyes:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I STARTED A POST ABOUT THE NEGATIVITY OVER A YEAR AGO, AND IT'S ONLY GOTTEN WORSE. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD ACT WITH RESPECT TOWARD THEIR FELLOW MAN.

I pray that this all comes to an end soon and I pray that it ends the way most of us hope it will.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There we go again another person (Heavyduty053) telling all of the others on this fourm to keep their fingers off of the keys. What gets me is that I don't understand what gives you the right to tell everyone else what they can and can't do. If someone wishes to state an issue on this fourm they as a member should not be oppressed by anyone as long as they are respectful. Just because one posts something that you may feel is negative that is only your opinion but others may agree and then they think you are the one being disrespectful. Sometimes minding our own business is the best policy and if you don't like something that is posted then you can state your beliefs or you can just pass it by. I do this quite often because it is sometimes easier to pass then to react. We are family but even family sometimes disagree with each other and then say the wrong thing causing hard feelings that take time to repair.

You know very well what i meant by the posting. Disagreement and negatism have two different meanings, Disagreement is the art of having opposing opinions and negatism is adding unnessasary comments for spite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

If the threat of getting "banned" from a message board is something that would instill fear into a person, then that person should probably cash in their dinar and purchase a . . . LIFE. If someone is actually worried about the mods banning them, then they probably don't have much going in their life that is of any importance or substance. Are there actually people who sit up at night worrying about . . . "oh my gosh, I hope I don't get banned from DV . . . I just don't think I could cope with the disgrace and rejection of being excommunicated by a bunch of total strangers that I'll never meet in real life." It's sad how internet forums, message board, social networks, etc. have taken the place of REAL LIFE CHIT. I am proud of the fact that I don't have a facebook page or 167 "make-believe" friends to go with it. A real friend is someone who would come bail you out of jail, or come get you on the side of the road at 3 am when your car breaks down. I sure hope I don't get banned, I just don't think I could take it, cause you know this forum is my life and it's what defines me as a person.

If this threat SCARES YOU . . . you are truely pathetic.

• Upvote 4

What the heck is this about Heavy? Usually a person would submit a resume when applying for a position. Wipe that stuff of your nose :lol::lol::lol::angry:

HD, I don't know why so many people think people are bashing others. Yes, there are some personal jabs taken that aren't acceptable, but on the most part it's people's ideas that are being challenged.

I hope you don't think calling someone a LOPSTER is bashing or name calling. The word didn't even exist until the dinar came along. :huh:

Do you plan on getting out the jack boots and stalking the forums looking for evildoers and if so, do you have Adam's permission? :D:lol:

• Upvote 2

You know very well what i meant by the posting. Disagreement and negatism have two different meanings, Disagreement is the art of having opposing opinions and negatism is adding unnessasary comments for spite.

SEE WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED, YOU GOT THE WASP NEST GOING AGAIN..

• Upvote 3

Disrespect... Ok, I can agree with you.. If proven to be as such.... But....Being "negative" or what someone sees as "negative"... It's somebody's vision and they have the right to express it as long as they don't offend others... Besides, to be quite honest, we know that oftentimes some people mistake realism with negativism.....

I'm sure Adam allows that particular vision some deem as "negative" as he does allow hyped up "ultra-optimistic" posts....It's only fair, no?

It 's called using common sense its the respectful way. Most of the time it is not about how anyone has an opinion opposite the other it is the manner in how they present it.

It 's called using common sense its the respectful way. Most of the time it is not about how anyone has an opinion opposite the other it is the manner in how they present it.

But everyone has got their own manners... The fact we don't like them doesn't necessarily mean they're bad or awful.... You yourself HD (or myself, or anybody else) have your own manners some like and some don't as they could appear as coming on strong at times. It's only a matter of perspective and basically accepting that one is the way one is.

As long as there's no insulting, offending,or anything objectively bad and wrong going on towards others.... Peace.

Tom you couldn't said it any better because Heavy likes to go and tell everybody

that they shouldn't post this or post that because some people don't agreed with it.

But I'll say this I've a lot more people are liking what I'm posting than those who don't like it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1