Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BL Chat 6/23/11

zaborniake

IMO, all the notes outside of Iraq are completely irrelevant in terms of having to remove them from circulation. The notes we have are going to be collected an destroyed in the US. Why else would 99% of us be holding mostly 25k notes? The CBI, by selling the large notes outside the country have already, in effect, removed them from local circulation.

Seriously people a chat being in RED is the least of our worries!! We need to be concerned with the "L" word!! Thank you Z for bringing the chat to us...and Bond Lady your one of the only ones that is keeping me for looking for a tall tree and a short rope ;)

Here ye Here ye, I agree %100.

Lets skip the nitpickin and focus on the goal.

Good job BL.

He drops his margarita and stumbles off the floor. :P

• Upvote 1

Here ye Here ye, I agree %100.

Lets skip the nitpickin and focus on the goal.

Good job BL.

He drops his margarita and stumbles off the floor. :P

thank you all for the nice comments and cute droppin your drink and staggering off i needed a smile lol i was over reading another article on a different thread here and i was gonna leave a comment to the poster and i was gettin a hater over there made me wanna start drinkin lol. it doesnt cost a thing to be nice, and i thank all the ones who realise were all in this together, and most of us seek the truth in this investment, its not always easy to find but still i do try. tyvm have a great day...BondLady

• Upvote 2

Thank you Zaborniake for bringing anything that BondLady has over to us. She always breaks it down in a way that clearifys or at least gives me a clearer picture in a rational manner. I sometimes have a hard time translating the translations and BondLady seems to have a good handle on these articles. I Love it!! Goodness knows I don't need any more confusion. :huh:

• Upvote 1

"my opinon for what its worth on this is that in 2003 all the 14 notes were printed then i couldnt believe it if they hadnt of released the 50 iqd note then but they did an that was in 2003 and sinse then the kurds per the erbril agreement requested there kurdish language be put on the currency and rightfully so because saddam put them thru almost as much as he did the kuwaities and there they richest part of iraq per oil they desrve to be recognised and have there language on the notes but because they had already printed them imo the article says***He added that the benefit of "the new currency that will be printed****** after the deletion of zeros******* will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic, as well as some pictures that refer to the heritage and civilization of Iraq and symbols of Iraqi scientists and intellectuals." *******see itll be printed after the deletion of the zeros, which to do that imo will be to use the lower denoms they already have an possibly by the next rv they will have printed the new iraqi kurdish paper, thus still keeping the contract of irbril with the kurds...all imo hope this helps and hope im right...sorry for the spelling an whatever else any one might find wrong with my posts ......ty for your time...BondLady"

Great chat, like the post, and I like your take on this. Really hope you are right.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

thank you all for the nice comments and cute droppin your drink and staggering off i needed a smile lol i was over reading another article on a different thread here and i was gonna leave a comment to the poster and i was gettin a hater over there made me wanna start drinkin lol. it doesnt cost a thing to be nice, and i thank all the ones who realise were all in this together, and most of us seek the truth in this investment, its not always easy to find but still i do try. tyvm have a great day...BondLady

Agreed. Thank you BL.

BondLady -

Frankly, you shouldn't give a rat's A$$ about all the negativity coming from certain individuals on this site. For many of them, it's ALL they know ... a way of what they call a "life" for them. They eat it, breathe it and sleep it ... I do nothing but laugh at them anymore.

Your synopsis and analysis is quite appreciated by the majority on this site. Whatever inadvertent "politically incorrect" color coding you have have done is of ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCE in my book ... rock on - bring the news - bring the analysis - bring your bad self .... and "Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain".

Cruiser (keep on cruisin' on)

Edited by cruiser

I beg your pardon....However this is not the site that I am most used to using! I will endeavor to try harder...Good Grief!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to direct that at you. You are not the only person who has done that. I was just hoping people would read it and be more aware of it. :)

man tuff crowd today huh...nail me for spelling too lol dayum and im sorry for the red its my administrator color at my site sorry if it offends any one feel free to remove my post if you like. we always try to be conciderate of other sites rules and im sorry im not out to win a spelling bee just out to get to the truth in this investment. have a great day to u all...BondLady

No worries Bondlady.... thanks tons for the post. :D