Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV ANNOUNCEMENT?

FRUSTRATED

I feel that with the CBI making the announcements they have made that this is all over except for the rate to show up! SHOULDN'T WE BE ON HIGH ALERT FOR THIS? Are do we have to be a VIP to be communicated with.It seems that ADAM has become much less friendly on his site lately unless you are VIP.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I feel that with the CBI making the announcements they have made that this is all over except for the rate to show up! SHOULDN'T WE BE ON HIGH ALERT FOR THIS? Are do we have to be a VIP to be communicated with.It seems that ADAM has become much less friendly on his site lately unless you are VIP.

I do recall Adam as saying all will be informed of the rv regardless of VIP and with all the hype of an rv I don't think anyone that follows this site will miss out on the announcement.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to be a wiseacre, ???????

This is not just Adams investment, Adam has simply provided a "space" for speculator to put their collective thoughts together. People need to take on a little personal responsibility, if you have speculated in the IQD, then it is YOUR responsibility to stay informed about your investment. No one on this site, including Adam Montana, is responsible for keep you updated with minute by minute "ticker news". Even VIP have no "inside" intel as to when the IQD may or may not RV / RI / RD.

I do not presume to speak for Adam, but if I were getting the treatment he has been receiving as of late, I might be a little less friendly also. Just saying.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I have been here on this site for a couple years. I have emailed Adam several times over the coarse of this ride and he has always been very good about responding.

He may just be tired of all the BS from some of the folks.

I have not been a VIP member until recently. So I would beg the differ on him being that way.

You do not need to be VIP to get a text message from him on the RV.

He has said this numerous times.

• Upvote 1

What do you mean by being on "high alert"? The RV will or will not happen regardless of my being on Level Orange.

My "high alert" has been to prepare my options and actions once the RV "does" happen. That's what Adam's focus is, not on "when," but on what to do after.

• Upvote 3

Agreed u r a nobody unless u r a VIP

Bullspit.

Adam feeds ALL the DV crew with relevant info.

Just because he doesn't cc every moment of the clock with drivel doesn't mean Jack. You want reality, stick around. You want the koolaid, go to xxxxxxxx.

• Upvote 3

Agreed u r a nobody unless u r a VIP

To all that feel this way .......stop your crying :shakehead: man up :unsure: move out of your parents house :rolleyes: I'm a business man and if my customer

wants me to work for free, I'd rather go surf or fish....

I'll see all the V I P's in Belize

Go RV B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Fantastic FREE site with FANTASTIC people to learn & share with. What more do you want? If you want VIP treatment no one is stopping you from getting it. I like what I'm getting for FREE. I would def. be VIP if I could but I have a NON PROFIT program and rely on my Army husbands check to pay the bills and keep the non profit going, so I could not ask him to pay for this too, I'm lucky he fights for our freedom. Although if we could afford to be VIP he & I would love that. Anyhow, my point is, free or not free, both are great deals. wink.gif

and we love this site!

• Upvote 2

What announcements are you talking about? I hope you're not talking about the "announcements" that other posters claim have been made lately. Those shouldn't be considered announcements made by the CBI. Those are loose interpretations or outright lies. If you don't see it on the official CBI website, don't consider it an announcement.

When (and if) the dinar re-values, you have many sources. You don't need to buy an alert from anyone. The CBI's own site will display it. In addition, there are dozens of FOREX sites and banks that can confirm a rate for you. It takes just seconds.

• Upvote 1

Dont let people like this get you down Adam. I think you do a lot for people on this site including myself. thanks again for everything you do.

End Quote

....And some non-VIP's as well..I'm sure........

Fantastic FREE site with FANTASTIC people to learn & share with. What more do you want? If you want VIP treatment no one is stopping you from getting it. I like what I'm getting for FREE. I would def. be VIP if I could but I have a NON PROFIT program and rely on my Army husbands check to pay the bills and keep the non profit going, so I could not ask him to pay for this too, I'm lucky he fights for our freedom. Although if we could afford to be VIP he & I would love that. Anyhow, my point is, free or not free, both are great deals. wink.gif

and we love this site!

100% agreed. Best Dinar site ever. No doubt. ..I mean, just look around and check.

What announcements are you talking about? I hope you're not talking about the "announcements" that other posters claim have been made lately. Those shouldn't be considered announcements made by the CBI. Those are loose interpretations or outright lies. If you don't see it on the official CBI website, don't consider it an announcement.

When (and if) the dinar re-values, you have many sources. You don't need to buy an alert from anyone. The CBI's own site will display it. In addition, there are dozens of FOREX sites and banks that can confirm a rate for you. It takes just seconds.

Exactly... Nobody is going to miss it.... Unless they want to.

They are speaking of the article that came out this morning speaking of the execution of the REVALUE... plus phoenix blog says its happened..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/06/23/the-train-kept-... LISTEN UP.. we are finally HERE..

sorry for some reason Phonix blog is not posting correctly.. If you know were is blog radio is.. please go there and you can hear what he just recorded this morning.. :)\

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/06/23/the-train-kept-...

They are speaking of the article that came out this morning speaking of the execution of the REVALUE... plus phoenix blog says its happened..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/06/23/the-train-kept-... LISTEN UP.. we are finally HERE..

sorry for some reason Phonix blog is not posting correctly.. If you know were is blog radio is.. please go there and you can hear what he just recorded this morning.. :)\

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/06/23/the-train-kept-...

Link does not work !

Good Things To All !

Respectfully to all, I am a VIP, not to speek to Adam as I never have anyway, but to get the information that Upgradable speaks about for preparing for the possibility and getting myself in a position to be smarter about the way I handle my investment both pre and post. I get NO special treatment nor do I seek it. I get no special pre-RV intel or information that is held from the general forum. I in fact spend most of my time reading the information or news about Iraq and then some entertainment time in rumors and enjoy the friendly banter in the chat room. Other than that, the VIP information is Great, but it's up to you. I don't think it's to get close to Adam though, so do it or don't, it's about the future investment there is No secret intel in VIP!! Nobody is holding out any information from you. If you would like to be a better planner and invester around your Dinar then join, there is a lot to learn here, IMO. Either way, we are all in this together, at the very least have fun, being cranky won't make it happen faster, it will just have us not enjoy our lives.

• Upvote 1

To all that feel this way .......stop your crying :shakehead: man up :unsure: move out of your parents house :rolleyes: I'm a business man and if my customer

wants me to work for free, I'd rather go surf or fish....

Go RV B)

does the basement count

hahahahahaha dude this thing will Rv with or without Adam Montana. What you need him to hold your hand or what. Come on when the dinar RV`s everyone is going to know. We get to use his sight free of charge don't cost us a dime. It takes a lot of nerve to complain about something that's free. If the VIP`s get some special treatment that we are not privy to. Guess what . THEY PAID FOR IT. . So buck up stop the silliness and be a big boy. You can do this all on your own. It`s money you take it to the bank and cash it in for American money.

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't take any announcements (good or bad) as 100% for sure, until the announcement is posted on the CBI website.

• Upvote 1