Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat at DV 6/21/11

smitty4rv

Silly rabbit, lops are for kids. Too much currency out there to RV real high, but too much at stake from Iraq side to LOP. As spoken before of the $.86-$1.30..I am going in agreement with that and think $1.30 is really pushing it. Will it rise higher - probably over time as long as Iraq can keep it together, but I will not be in this to see. RV me at .50 and I am gone and hope to never hear the word "dinar" again.

Silly rabbit, lops are for kids. Too much currency out there to RV real high, but too much at stake from Iraq side to LOP. As spoken before of the $.86-$1.30..I am going in agreement with that and think $1.30 is really pushing it. Will it rise higher - probably over time as long as Iraq can keep it together, but I will not be in this to see. RV me at .50 and I am gone and hope to never hear the word "dinar" again.

agreed!!!!!!!!! Dinar will be thrown out of my vocab after i tell evryone i got rich off of it hehehehe. J/K

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just stoppin in real quick i just did a recorded cc with david and joy explaining that article if you all would care to listen to it its not very long, an i apoligise my phone signal was weak kinda fuzzy sound and im exausted sooooooooo heres the cc number..an i hope its ok to put it here if not, i apoligise and please delete it ty and gn all...BondLady....cc...760-569-7699 pin 892007#

• Upvote 1

Easy, I have never thought that Iraq would lop their currency; it's just talk like this makes me question that and it makes me a little nervous. I just don't understand the reasons for saying it THAT way.

Kim

Kim, does you mother know you are out after dark?

• Downvote 1

I do not understand how dropping the zeros from the currency means putting out lower denominations. I thought that meant a lop??? I don't believe they will lop, but it seems to me that's what this article is talking about. Can someone please explain to me what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Kim B)

If, by some miracle, you ended up in possession of an American $1,000 bill, (say, you happened to find it on the street ... like I said, by some miracle) you couldn't spend it as such, because American $1,000 bills have been taken out of circulation. There's not an establishment anywhere in America that would accept it, should you try to buy something with it. "Can you break this?" Uhh ... no, not so much. Even if you tried to buy something that cost $999, they'd still look at you funny, and think the bill was fake, because no one ever has them anymore.

HOWEVER, if you went to your bank, you would be given ten $100 bills in exchange for the ONE $1,000 bill. You WOULD have the $1,000 dollars ... just not the SINGLE PIECE OF PAPER that denotes the $1,000 bill, because the $1,000 bills have been removed from circulation. They're still floating around, and they do still exist ... but they're VERY rare.

That does not mean the $1,000 bill was lopped. It means that the large denomination $1,000 bill was taken out of circulation. It DOES NOT change the VALUE of the thousand dollar bill. It's STILL WORTH $1,000.

They simply want less of the big bills floating around.

That's my take, anyway.

GO RV !!!

• Upvote 2