Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOLKS RAN SCOOTER OFF--NOW AFTER KEEPM

In light of all the drama here lately, I'm going to make a statement. This statement applies to ALL members, not just keepmwalknfunny.

As long as you follow the rules (be respectful etc) I will always have your back.

This site isn't about kool-aid, and it's not about pumping - it's about real discussion.

Keepm brings a "devils advocate" opinion to the table that many sites do not allow... Those are the sites that only want you to believe what they say, and ban anyone who has the audacity to think differently!

I will never run that kind of site.

Truth be told - I could make a LOT more money if I allowed scammers like (you know who), pumpers like (you know who), bull"dung" artists like (you know who!), etc to remain here... I do NOT ALLOW that kind of crap, even though I would make a ton more money, simply because it is not the way I operate.

Like Keepm, or hate keepm, until he starts breaking the rules... you're stuck with him.

Sorry, "Kool-aid Clan". I believe in this investment, many of us are going to make a lot of money after the RV, and I'm looking forward to working with the VIP Members for many more years after that.... but I'm not going to allow fantasy to rule this site.

It always has been, and always will be, the #1 source for uncensored and untainted Dinar discussion.

Keepm:

I don't always agree with you, but I think you state your opinion in a respectful manner and that is all I ask of any member here.

And although I don't agree with everything you say - I respect your right to have an opinion, and I appreciate you expressing it in a respectful manner.

Best regards.

tip_hat.gif

Thanks bro.....Appreciate the support.....I have been tryin harder to stay more respectful when there are debates going on....some make it a little harder with the way they come at me sideways for no reason other then they just simply dont like to hear what I say, and of course have nothing to bring to the discussion, and cannot back up their own thoughts.....but its a work in progress!!! laugh.gif

And its because of the way you run this site that I dont ever visit any other sites....they are all stuck up in the clouds and anyone with a voice of reason is labeled as a basher or negative person and its just absolutely rediculous......you have to agree with the cult or your banned!! laugh.gif Such a joke.....

• Upvote 3

Thanks DV fam....appreciate the support.....I will admit I can come off like an arrogant arse sometimes, and be really strongly opinionated in what I believe laugh.gif and alot of the stuff the average investor doesnt wanna hear simply because its about a different possible outcome other then overnight millionares....but none the less Im here for the same reason everyone else is....TO MAKE MONEY!!!! I do think this is a great investment regardless of what happens.....I feel worse case we still could come out better then gains seen on the stock market but what do I know? laugh.gif For the ones that just cant stand the thought of reading my "mindless jibber jabber" LOL you can figure out how to use the ignore button and knock yourself out!!! STAY THIRSTY!!!

PS- at least I dont come out predicting crazy rates and RVs every monday.....Ill save that for the real gurus!! laugh.gif

You said it was done. Last year you were sure the rv was at hand. Your attitude changed almost over night. This is why some dont seem to want to listen to what you say. It is a guessing game all we have are opinons. Nobody knows..........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You said it was done. Last year you were sure the rv was at hand. Your attitude changed almost over night. This is why some dont seem to want to listen to what you say. It is a guessing game all we have are opinons. Nobody knows..........

Sure did....and it didnt happen....wasent that my attitude changed overnight....its just that me and a few others, decided to take a step back, reanalyze the situation and go back to the basics.....and me, since I would never acknowledge anything other than a high RV, decided to open my eyes a bit to the reality of the situation and I decided to leave all the hype to the side to find real answers....to find out the "dark side" to this investment so I could fully understand whats involved....sorry that I shut off the emotional attachment but I feel it was necessary so yes I question everything that comes across these boards until it can be verified.....and its fine if no one wants to listen to me now....wont bother me one bit but its not going to keep me from posting my thoughts and ideas!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is not about Keep.....and instead maybe in part this gets to be a suggestion as to how we might express our opinion…. Most people have opinions, and just like many of you, mine are strong, heartfelt, and run deep in the core of my belief. That is of course until someone says something that leads me to question my assumptions and I amend / correct/ or change my opinion.

HOWEVER, this is an inside process… as in an internal process for you to engage within yourself. It does not have to be your process played out for all of us to see. Meaning I love to hear the opinions of others. I don’t really care to hear the opinions someone else has about another person’s thoughts or opinions. I don’t need anyone to bash, crash, demean, devalue, or make commentary about the opinion of another. If your position is strong, you can just as easily state your position, without having to argue, comment, reflect upon or use the opinion of another as your platform. Call it like YOU SEE it, not what you see in another person’s thoughts. Again, your opinion should be able to stand alone, as your thoughts, relative to the topic….not some diatribe as to what you think about another person’s thoughts.

Like others, I leave what might be considered competitive posts all the time. And there is a way to clearly state what you think without having to climb all over the opinion of others. For example, as a Forex trader, I disagreed with the conclusions of Phoenix as to the July 2011 laws, signed last year and monitored by us back then. However, I didn’t once need to argue with him, contrast with him, or say anything at all about his conclusions. He has good logic and with the immense variables contributing to what is ‘truth’ these days, I’m smart enough to know that I don’t know what I don’t know, and therein can’t legitimately argue with his opinion as though I had fact. I could however simply post my rendition of what I think is going on, and trust that others will either read and agree or read and disagree….If the latter is true, then offer something of factual substance to refute… or at least say that’s not how I see it. But to call someone names, or characterize their opinion with meaningless commentary….. well its just not necessary

I really enjoy having the freedom to say what occurs to me at the moment. I don’t really need anyone to comment upon my thoughts with their opinion as to the validity of my thoughts… I really don’t. Doesn’t really add anything of intellectual value, and in contrast, is actually a ploy used by people who are either too lazy to document their opinion of the topic, or, their logic at coming to their conclusion. It’s much easier to simply bash though this seems to be confused with credibility for some of these folks.

All this being said, please note this is not a commentary about Keep and is more in general about how we need to keep our contributions intellectually sound and beneficial…..

And there are times I agree with Keep, there are times I disagree with him… and his thoughts contribute to the formulation of my thinking in ways that are helpful. There are times I grimace when I see him fall into the bashing trap as I know he is far more intelligent than that, so I write it off as his age and keep reading (sorry Keep, but you are a youngster, and not so well polished on presentation as yet). I don’t always like his message, and always he gives me more to think about in researching further. Found lots of good stuff because of Keep. Don’t confuse his contribution with his (at times) delivery. And review your own posting behavior and contribution before jumping down the throat of someone else. We are all in this together.

Luv ya mean it Keepsters! :shakehead:

In light of all the drama here lately, I'm going to make a statement. This statement applies to ALL members, not just keepmwalknfunny.

As long as you follow the rules (be respectful etc) I will always have your back.

This site isn't about kool-aid, and it's not about pumping - it's about real discussion.

Keepm brings a "devils advocate" opinion to the table that many sites do not allow... Those are the sites that only want you to believe what they say, and ban anyone who has the audacity to think differently!

Truth be told - I could make a LOT more money if I allowed scammers like (you know who), pumpers like (you know who), bull"dung" artists like (you know who!), etc to remain here... I do NOT ALLOW that kind of crap, even though I would make a ton more money, simply because it is not the way I operate.

Like Keepm, or hate keepm, until he starts breaking the rules... you're stuck with him.

Sorry, "Kool-aid Clan". I believe in this investment, many of us are going to make a lot of money after the RV, and I'm looking forward to working with the VIP Members for many more years after that.... but I'm not going to allow fantasy to rule this site.

It always has been, and always will be, the #1 source for uncensored and untainted Dinar discussion.

Keepm:

I don't always agree with you, but I think you state your opinion in a respectful manner and that is all I ask of any member here.

And although I don't agree with everything you say - I respect your right to have an opinion, and I appreciate you expressing it in a respectful manner.

Best regards.

:tiphat:

I'm liking it!

KeepEm....

tapping foot......

arms crossed.......

Helllloooooooo waiting here with foot tapping.....

Are you forgetting something.....

Standing here in the rain waiting to hear from you the ole.......

luv ya back ;)

Thanks DV fam....appreciate the support.....I will admit I can come off like an arrogant arse sometimes, and be really strongly opinionated in what I believe laugh.gif and alot of the stuff the average investor doesnt wanna hear simply because its about a different possible outcome other then overnight millionares....but none the less Im here for the same reason everyone else is....TO MAKE MONEY!!!! I do think this is a great investment regardless of what happens.....I feel worse case we still could come out better then gains seen on the stock market but what do I know? laugh.gif For the ones that just cant stand the thought of reading my "mindless jibber jabber" LOL you can figure out how to use the ignore button and knock yourself out!!! STAY THIRSTY!!!

PS- at least I dont come out predicting crazy rates and RVs every monday.....Ill save that for the real gurus!! laugh.gif

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif .... ph34r.gif

• Upvote 2

In my opinion Scooter is a loss of Monumental proportion, he is the real deal . So unfortunate for this sight and the members, just saying!! Most of the rest of us should have our keyboards taken away.

KeepEm....

tapping foot......

arms crossed.......

Helllloooooooo waiting here with foot tapping.....

Are you forgetting something.....

Standing here in the rain waiting to hear from you the ole.......

luv ya back wink.gif

I LOVE YOU TOO RAYZUR!! biggrin.gif

In my opinion Scooter is a loss of Monumental proportion, he is the real deal . So unfortunate for this sight and the members, just saying!! Most of the rest of us should have our keyboards taken away.

Are you back for more?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Keeps - when I first joined this site, I thought you were just an educated smart arse most of the time. But lately because of the way you have handled the criticsm and your responses to different issues, I find I have a higher respect for you and even though I may not agree with all you say, I do look forward to your opinions. I do think you are a prime example how people can bring forth unpopular opinions and do it in a respectful manner. Now I know you don't need or seek my respect but I wanted the rest of the forum to see how more effective one can be when unpopular opinions are put forth in a respectful manner such as you do. Thanks Keeps for all you do here, I continue to look forward to your posts.

• Upvote 1

keep, keep.........who is keep anyway??? :rolleyes::lol:

I haven't been here long enough to know the "history" of any of the members here. Having said that, from what I have seen, keep speaks from research, and I don't mean the kind that involves reading what the so-called gurus have to say. In the short time I've been here I've already had several productive convos with keep, where, I believe, we have both come away with more knowledge than we went into it with. I look forward to more of the same......after all, isn't that why we're here?

keep on keepin' on bro....

I dunno but its getting out of hand first scooter now phoenix and all because some smart asses want to pick a fight with people that bring info to the site and that doesn't sit well with me. All we can do is sit back and wait but the bashing and name calling needs to end before Adam is left wthout a forum.

You might have a more valid point than you know. Someone else suggested these troublemakers are from other sites, distubing this site in hopes of ... well ... ruining it.

Adam is sticking to the freedom to post scenario, but this is a private site, and the owner should have the ability, and requisite set, to make rules against the hate, and personal bashing, and newbie terrorists who seem to be showing up here. When someone crosses that line they should be booted, or as I have suggested before, put on a read only basis. Let them take what information they can find here, which is what the forum was supposed to be in the beginning, was it not? But deny them the right to respond. They can learn what they can here, but that doesn't mean that everyone should have the right to wade in and start mud slinging.

Other than that, I am seriously thinking that there may indeed be other sites who would like to see this site fail. And because this forum does not just hand out goodness and light in every post, because there is a lot of research and education going on here, it may be considered a threat to the sites that are set up strictly as a social gathering place for dinar holders. How better to bash the site than to start by bashing the elements of the site that make it special ... like our recently retired member and who knows who next?

Just thoughts ... disturbing thoughts. I find myself wondering if it is worth being here with all the angst one must wade through these days to get any real input from people. But leaving the site may be the whole result that some people are hoping for. I don't feel like I want to give them that. Until recently I had a great deal of respect for Adam and his crew. It may take a while to get that back. But I won't be part of what may be a scheme to get rid of the forum, or make it so unpopulated that it is useless.

:shakehead:

smee2

• Upvote 1

Everyone has an opinion and should be able to speak their mind....whether we agree or disagree. Likewise, we are also able to express our dissenting opinion, but both should be done in a respectful manner. When you become disrespectful, that is when the MOD's need to step in and remind the offending parties to abide by a code of conduct or they will be asked to leave. Rules are rules and free speech does not give anyone the right to personally attack someone else. If people join up and cause anarchy within our ranks - you first have to wonder about their agenda. If they are allowed to continue with this disruption and chaos, that is when this site will be done.

:twocents:

Keepm, EZ, Bang,mr rich,Rsskelton, and more have been posters I have learned a lot while Ive been here. These other clowns can try to stir up sh**, but facts, research, and a since of humor seems to rule the aforementioned guys, along with a few others. To all of them I say thanks. And to these other clowns, I borrow one of my favorites from EZ... GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! Thanks..Go RV!!!!

This site is out of control! How's that free speech working for you now?

A. Our freedom of speech, protected by the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights, is one of our most basic constitutional rights. Yet the precise nature of what is protected by the First Amendment is often misunderstood.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution says that Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of "speech." Close attention to these few important words reveals several issues demanding interpretation and clarification.

The language is a prohibition on Congressional action. The First Amendment applies only when Congress passes a law abridging speech. Suppressions of speech are not violations of the First Amendment unless the State does the suppressing. The State could be either the Federal government or (now) a State government. Many mistakenly think that any suppression of speech, including suppression by private citizens, violates the First Amendment. Such a private action might be objectionable for ethical or social reasons, but it does not present a constitutional issue.

Why it is that one might still object to these private suppressions of speech, even when the government is not involved. Are these ethical concerns? If so, what ethical principles are at stake? Should all citizens be urged on moral grounds to allow freedom of expression by all of their fellow citizens and not attempt to suppress that speech as private citizens?

Would the First Amendment be improved if it prohibited abridgement of speech by anyone, not just Congress? Should every citizen have a right to say anything at all with no suppression by fellow citizens? Are there times when private citizens not only could but should suppress the speech of their fellow citizens?

Controversies about speech protected by the First Amendment seem to arise because the speech at issue is unpopular or controversial or highly offensive for various reasons. Yet a hallmark of the Bill of Rights is protection of minority views. If the First Amendment only protected popular speech, supported by the majority of citizens, then the constitutional protection would not be needed. Instead we could simply have a referendum with the majority deciding which speech should be allowed. In a sense, of course, Congressional representation constitutes a majority referendum. If the majority of citizens is presumed to speak through Congress, and if a majority of Congress votes to ban certain speech, then the First Amendment intervenes to prohibit that suppression by the majority.

http://www.csulb.edu/~jvancamp/freedom1.html

RV ON!!!!! Dinarhead out!

Edited by Dinarhead
  • Upvote 1

I don't always like what Keepm says, but I always like Keepm. Based upon what he thinks he knows (believes), he is always honest. Thus, in my view, he is entitled to say that he wants, brash or not. He doesn't appear to be the type who would just disappear because someone complained about him, though.

Thank goodness!! lol

• Upvote 1

I was just thinking about you too---better watch out---I know you are friends with Keep and if he is posting too much and needs to lay low for awhile---well I guess so should you, you are probably posting too much also, just b/c you are friends, lmao! I believe that's how Scooter got thrown to the dogs.....he was on the same radio broadcast as people who had a bad reputation----BAM!!! You and scooter go down for guilty by association, lmao....

Plz, No without Keepm and Easy how would I stay grounded

I can see why Scooter would be missed without a doubt. He actually brought research and information to bear.

But seriously, what has Phoenix aka Ranger77 aka Secret Key EVER brought other than his own conspiracy based opinions that are way wayyyyy out in left field? The answer to that is NOTHING....well unless you count the shameless plugs for his radio show and his wife's blog! So now he has pitched yet another fit and declared that he will "leave the forums forever". Do you have ANY IDEA how many times he has virtually flung himself on the floor like a 2 year old and kicked and screamed that declaration over the years??? and on how many different forums??? ROFLMAO...let's just say A LOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PUHHLEEEZ....he will be back in short order in effort to dazzle some newbies with his fantastic stories of witchcraft, aliens, and NWO contacts that give him a "special insight" to the dinar :rolleyes:

The word "basher" is a very overused term here...because some have a differing opinion or don't bow and kiss some persons feet and challenge them on the TRUTH doesn't make them a "basher" ;) But it does challenge weaker minds about who they choose as a "hero" or "leader" or "special this or that" so I can understand the anger. Never stop asking questions and never take anybody's word on these forums at face value....most of these "guru types" have an agenda....always remember that ;)

SLADE -

I THINK YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE, SO GO AWAY!

I think we need to stick to the Rules. Three strikes and you are out. Slade, you should not be allowed out of the dugout.

Slade needs to be warned and ousted. Ignore these people, do not respond, don't feed them, they will starve and die away.

Do not let these blood suckers control OUR site (sorry, Adam, it's a community thing). How can we possibly let a few control what is happening.

We have too many wonderful things happening right now. Maybe that is their point - ruin our day so that we can be as miserable as they are. Sorry, you are not going to do that.

• Upvote 2

Keepm:

Best regards.

:tiphat:

Thanks.