Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Large Notes Will Never Be Honored For Cash In - WHAT?

All-In-4-RV

Hola Fellow Dinar Veters .... Has anyone read this post from the DD site? I've never read anything from this poster before and hope I never do again! WARNIG: Don't read the below post if you're having a bad day, it surely won't make your evening any better!

huh.gif blink.gifmellow.gifunsure.gifThoughts or input anyone???????

DD,

Nowadays the most popular spectator sport among ALL dinar followers is trying to figure out why the gurus do what they do – relative to the incessant proclamations of untouchable contacts, amazing intel and unverifiable so-called facts! Are they pumpers, working hard to “Madoff” all of us….legally? Are they well meaning optimists hoping for the golden ring? Are they ego monsters intent on just being right once, hopefully first? Or are they as stupid, inconsiderate and irresponsible as they appear? It would make an entertaining book after all this is over because the most likely truth is that each of them is a combination of some of these motivations, and probably more.

The most truthful, accurate answer as to when the RV will happen was given by none other than yourself during your 6/16 another site Chat session. The simple truth is that “supply and demand” is an absolute, immutable, unchangeable and irrevocable law of the business world…..kind of like death and taxes. You said the supply would dry up at the banks AND the dealers shortly before any revaluation. Any, and I should say ALL, economists would agree with you 100%. No businessman (i.e. country, dealer, banker) in their right mind would sell any asset for a tiny fraction of a penny and then buy it back days later for thousands of times more. CBI might do this just for security reasons for a day or two, but dealers would never, ever, ever do this and I don’t care what their charter or advertising or the federal requirements say. Most of the smaller dealers will be “gone in the night” with every single dinar they can physically lay their hands on. The bigger ones might stay around as they also handle metals…but I personally doubt it. The banks know their employees will no longer be employees so they made their minds up weeks ago to protect their operations capabilities by eliminating sales. They don’t care about you and me and the small revenue they were making on the dinar sales. They are scared witless about losing all of their trained employees.

Once supply dries up, then the price would skyrocket all on its’ own. The RV would almost be anticlimactic as the “buy back” price at dealers would skyrocket almost over night. Speaking of which, do you want to know the single biggest demand-related indicator? Your buddies at The Currency Vault will immediately discontinue any and all incentives that involve giving away dinars of ANY denomination. As long as incentives like that are in place there is no RV in our immediate future. You know this is the truth. I know this is the truth. The dealers absolutely know this is the truth. Any one with half a brain and any knowledge of economics knows this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The real question is whether you can handle posting the truth. By the way – this is the good news.

The other inconvenient truth that not one single guru (including you) has focused on is that the RV has already occurred….but not in the manner everyone is hoping and planning for. The true secret lies in the release of the lower denominations. This new currency is part of the redenomination plan that will pay Iraqi citizens as well as the companies and countries invested in the “electronic” dinar – particularly the good old U.S.A. – but will cut out the general non-Iraqi population AND all the criminals. Yes, the sad truth is we are being victimized by our own success at sniffing out intel and developing contacts. The news of the original plan was never intended for public consumption and once it got out to the criminal-public the plan had to be modified. Now do you see why CBI continues to supply all the big notes the dealers (and criminals) want? They don’t care how many big bills are outstanding. Every country in the world is glad to see the criminal currency being diverted to Iraq…never to be useful again to the criminal element. Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.

The laws of supply and demand can never be changed and we will NEVER see an RV as long as dealers have as much supply as they can possibly sell.

You want one more bit of undeniable truth? Time is our enemy. The longer this goes on the more big bills are distributed to the buyers around the world. Imagine if this goes another year or two. At $150M/week which equals 200 billion dinars per week (roughly) that is another 7-15 Trillion dinars in circulation. There is absolutely no way that the oil in the ground can support revaluation of another 7-15 Trillion dinars. Supply and demand rules again!

I hope you post this dose of reality for the consuming public. Thanks for listening.

Hopeful But Not Expectant,

Big Jake

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

One person's opinion and it sounds intelligent, but there are lots of holes in this theory. Just remember, the Federal Reserve holds approx. 20% of the worlds Dinar, China Approx. 10% and Russia 5%. You think they know something?? Let's stay grounded and focused. Follow the money and who holds the Dinar and use this as your indicators. Umm...Hmm...

• Upvote 2

Hola Fellow Dinar Veters .... Has anyone read this post from the DD site? I've never read anything from this poster before and hope I never do again! WARNIG: Don't read the below post if you're having a bad day, it surely won't make your evening any better!

huh.gif blink.gifmellow.gifunsure.gifThoughts or input anyone???????

DD,

Nowadays the most popular spectator sport among ALL dinar followers is trying to figure out why the gurus do what they do – relative to the incessant proclamations of untouchable contacts, amazing intel and unverifiable so-called facts! Are they pumpers, working hard to “Madoff” all of us….legally? Are they well meaning optimists hoping for the golden ring? Are they ego monsters intent on just being right once, hopefully first? Or are they as stupid, inconsiderate and irresponsible as they appear? It would make an entertaining book after all this is over because the most likely truth is that each of them is a combination of some of these motivations, and probably more.

The most truthful, accurate answer as to when the RV will happen was given by none other than yourself during your 6/16 another site Chat session. The simple truth is that “supply and demand” is an absolute, immutable, unchangeable and irrevocable law of the business world…..kind of like death and taxes. You said the supply would dry up at the banks AND the dealers shortly before any revaluation. Any, and I should say ALL, economists would agree with you 100%. No businessman (i.e. country, dealer, banker) in their right mind would sell any asset for a tiny fraction of a penny and then buy it back days later for thousands of times more. CBI might do this just for security reasons for a day or two, but dealers would never, ever, ever do this and I don’t care what their charter or advertising or the federal requirements say. Most of the smaller dealers will be “gone in the night” with every single dinar they can physically lay their hands on. The bigger ones might stay around as they also handle metals…but I personally doubt it. The banks know their employees will no longer be employees so they made their minds up weeks ago to protect their operations capabilities by eliminating sales. They don’t care about you and me and the small revenue they were making on the dinar sales. They are scared witless about losing all of their trained employees.

Once supply dries up, then the price would skyrocket all on its’ own. The RV would almost be anticlimactic as the “buy back” price at dealers would skyrocket almost over night. Speaking of which, do you want to know the single biggest demand-related indicator? Your buddies at The Currency Vault will immediately discontinue any and all incentives that involve giving away dinars of ANY denomination. As long as incentives like that are in place there is no RV in our immediate future. You know this is the truth. I know this is the truth. The dealers absolutely know this is the truth. Any one with half a brain and any knowledge of economics knows this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The real question is whether you can handle posting the truth. By the way – this is the good news.

The other inconvenient truth that not one single guru (including you) has focused on is that the RV has already occurred….but not in the manner everyone is hoping and planning for. The true secret lies in the release of the lower denominations. This new currency is part of the redenomination plan that will pay Iraqi citizens as well as the companies and countries invested in the “electronic” dinar – particularly the good old U.S.A. – but will cut out the general non-Iraqi population AND all the criminals. Yes, the sad truth is we are being victimized by our own success at sniffing out intel and developing contacts. The news of the original plan was never intended for public consumption and once it got out to the criminal-public the plan had to be modified. Now do you see why CBI continues to supply all the big notes the dealers (and criminals) want? They don’t care how many big bills are outstanding. Every country in the world is glad to see the criminal currency being diverted to Iraq…never to be useful again to the criminal element. Iraq will never RV the big bills. At best, we might get a bounty but it will be a pittance compared to the value of the small notes. You want verifiable evidence? Try buying the small notes. The price is already sky high compared to the big notes because the supply is being “managed”. Whether my conspiracy theory is worth any more than the proclamations of the multitude of gurus will only be borne out by time. It sure makes as much sense as many of the can’t-miss proclamations.

The laws of supply and demand can never be changed and we will NEVER see an RV as long as dealers have as much supply as they can possibly sell.

You want one more bit of undeniable truth? Time is our enemy. The longer this goes on the more big bills are distributed to the buyers around the world. Imagine if this goes another year or two. At $150M/week which equals 200 billion dinars per week (roughly) that is another 7-15 Trillion dinars in circulation. There is absolutely no way that the oil in the ground can support revaluation of another 7-15 Trillion dinars. Supply and demand rules again!

I hope you post this dose of reality for the consuming public. Thanks for listening.

Hopeful But Not Expectant,

Big Jake

I noticed that Big J has changed his beliefs since the last time I read something from him. It wasn't that long ago that he felt the dinar was going to RV and that the larger demons would be no problem cashing in. Big J maybe if you were the one to leave with all of your daily changing BS and we could get Scooter to stay. At least he was straight forward on a daily basis.

• Upvote 2

One person's opinion and it sounds intelligent, but there are lots of holes in this theory. Just remember, the Federal Reserve holds approx. 20% of the worlds Dinar, China Approx. 10% and Russia 5%. You think they know something?? Let's stay grounded and focused. Follow the money and who holds the Dinar and use this as your indicators. Umm...Hmm...

ditto!!

• Upvote 1

People seem to cling to black and white, either/ or scenarios, without looking at all the possibilities. I am no financial genius when it comes to the theoretical application of a financial model in driving the activity of a currency. However, it seems to me that its more than possible that Iraq would run a simultaneous process honoring both the larger bills (while pulling them in) and at the same time, introducing the smaller bills. Such a scneario would certainly support their efforts to take large bills out of circulation in country, where this would have the most disparity and impact....

I don't get why both things could not happen, and it makes the most sense, given all the variables that seem to be in play.... Then again I am no theoretical financial model maker (or understander)... but logically it does make sense...

Blessings~~~

• Upvote 1

Keep..... you summed it up perfectly in one of your other posts about this stupid line of thinking with regard to the larger bills.

Quoting Keep:

"The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!"

Exactamundo..... :twothumbs:

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep..... you summed it up perfectly in one of your other posts about this stupid line of thinking with regard to the larger bills.

Quoting Keep:

"The bigger bills will not become worthless.....they will be given whatever value is given to the entire currency.....more nonsense about needing to buy lower denoms to be safe from a RD or that they will only RV the smaller bills.....dont give it any other thought.....what happens to one bill, happens to them all!!!"

Exactamundo..... :twothumbs:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1PfcGq753

Si Exact-a-mundo! cool.gif Muchas Gracias!

• Upvote 2

I'm sure there has not been an in-county RV. If you check XE.com the IQD is listed at 1166. So if the smaller denoms are worth more then the larger ones. The that means the small denoms are no good out of county. Don't they want an international current?

I thought that was the whole idea.

Big Jake...what can I say. Most folks don't want to hear that....BUT, you did very well. This is a crapshoot...'penny stock'. I think there's some red negatives in my future...I can feel it, but son, no more honest, fact-driven words have ever been spoken.

To the gurus, pumpers, etc., take note......the questions that linger in my fast-aging mind are these:

How many more tons of Dinar will be sold before the well runs dry?

IF they wanted to 'suck up the excess 25k notes', then where are the C-5 loads of this coming from? And why, if the "intel or information" is correct.

What did the USG, et. al. DO? But up all of the cheap paper that could be manufactured for a score of years and print this up? A bit sarcastic, but, think about it.....where is all of this continuing deluge of Dinar coming from? That's IF Shabs is trying to 'suck it up and destroy it'.

• Upvote 2

Big Jake...what can I say. Most folks don't want to hear that....BUT, you did very well. This is a crapshoot...'penny stock'. I think there's some red negatives in my future...I can feel it, but son, no more honest, fact-driven words have ever been spoken.

To the gurus, pumpers, etc., take note......the questions that linger in my fast-aging mind are these:

How many more tons of Dinar will be sold before the well runs dry?

IF they wanted to 'suck up the excess 25k notes', then where are the C-5 loads of this coming from? And why, if the "intel or information" is correct.

What did the USG, et. al. DO? But up all of the cheap paper that could be manufactured for a score of years and print this up? A bit sarcastic, but, think about it.....where is all of this continuing deluge of Dinar coming from? That's IF Shabs is trying to 'suck it up and destroy it'.

I have never heard anything from Shabs saying that he is trying to bring in all the notes.....unless your talking about the removing the zeros articles which isent about removing the bills from circulation as the gurus tell everyone.....

• Downvote 4

Nope, KEEP...can't give you the link, but it has been in a number of posts, articles, etc.

Still doesn't answer the question that has been flying through my mind for months.......WHERE'S IT ALL COMING FROM AND HOW LONG WILL THIS FLOW CONTINUE? That my friend, IS the underlying question that plaques this investment. Can you help me out and understand?

• Upvote 2

Nope, KEEP...can't give you the link, but it has been in a number of posts, articles, etc.

Still doesn't answer the question that has been flying through my mind for months.......WHERE'S IT ALL COMING FROM AND HOW LONG WILL THIS FLOW CONTINUE? That my friend, IS the underlying question that plaques this investment. Can you help me out and understand?

I assume your question is somewhat rhetorical, but it comes from the CBI. You must understand that at the current value, the total M2 is worth about 50 billion usd (coincidentally, equal to the current reported reserves). In comparison, I believe the state of Florida'a annual budget is 70+ billion. What I'm saying is, the amount in circulation is necessary to keep Iraq's economy moving.

Now, based on the fact that the circulation is roughly equal to the reserves, I imagine Shabibi might make a move soon...

Edited by MrFnHappy

The CBI is still printing money....and will continue to do so until something changes.....I believe anything referring to removing the bills from circulation has been about a lop OR the articles about removing excess liquidity which actually can add to the currency in circulation....it was mistakenly read as removing bills from circulation but its nothing of the sort...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

The CBI is still printing money....and will continue to do so until something changes.....I believe anything referring to removing the bills from circulation has been about a lop OR the articles about removing excess liquidity which actually can add to the currency in circulation....it was mistakenly read as removing bills from circulation but its nothing of the sort...

Right keep, nothing has been removed yet, for the reason I stated above.

Keep and Mr. Happy, I agree with both of you...to a point. But it has been reported that Shabs is trying to 'collect' the 25k notes. Further, whIle I understand the concept of printing money to replace the worn out bills, etc. The question remains, and let me modify it somewhat to clarify: understanding that new money is printed and it replaces old money, which is destroyed, HOW can the citizens of the US still have an almost unlimited supply of Dinar? Doesn't some point arrive that the supply of new Dinar diminishes to the US and the dealers run low or out? If not, why not? It isn't truly a commodity, it is currency. If this were pot or rugs or whatever....the supply is finite. So should necessarily Dinar be to countries outside of Iraq, wouldn't it?

Keep and Mr. Happy, I agree with both of you...to a point. But it has been reported that Shabs is trying to 'collect' the 25k notes. Further, whIle I understand the concept of printing money to replace the worn out bills, etc. The question remains, and let me modify it somewhat to clarify: understanding that new money is printed and it replaces old money, which is destroyed, HOW can the citizens of the US still have an almost unlimited supply of Dinar? Doesn't some point arrive that the supply of new Dinar diminishes to the US and the dealers run low or out? If not, why not? It isn't truly a commodity, it is currency. If this were pot or rugs or whatever....the supply is finite. So should necessarily Dinar be to countries outside of Iraq, wouldn't it?

Well with 24 or so trillion dinar in circulation, thats a hefty enough amount to where I dont think we would be running short of supply for sometime!!! I have yet to see anything stating he is trying to collect the three zero notes other then speaking about removing the zeros which just means a redenomination....and actually it would be detremental for them to try and remove the bigger bills from circulation because thats whats needed for everyday transactions....if they were to start collecting just the bigger bills, then Iraqs economy would have no way of doing business....according to last years audit from ernst and young, the smaller denoms they have out now only count for MAYBE 5% of their total supply in circulation.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would love to see proof that we hold this much Dinar....where did you learn this info and can you share?

What percentage of large denominations do you think our government holds? All! They are the ones that will be cashing in. Not us. They'll be doing the exchange with Iraq. Not us. If they do not honor the deal, there would be enormous consequences.