Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Latest 6/17 10:22est

dinarhound

UPDATE...

8:04 pm [OKIE_OIL_MAN] HEY I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION ON MY POST ABOUT THE DANCING IN THE STREETS---I UNDERSTOOD THAT WAS WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN LIEU OF WAITING FOR PROOF OF THAT TRANSPIRING. I JUST TALKED WITH TONY AND CLARIFIED THE INFO AND I TOOK WHAT HE SAID WRONG AND THE MIS-UNDERSTANDING WAS ON MY PART AND NOT THAT OF TONY.

Wow okie debunked his own lie, thats cool i guess :rolleyes:

Ill tell you exactly what happened... Tony called Okie and told him to take his name off of this bogus, stupid intel thats been used atleast 20 times in the past year. Didnt you retire (again) recently, Okie? Go home you fool, and leave the dinar community to people interested in genuine, relevant facts and rumors. I know I'll probably get a response from someone saying "if you dont like the rumors dont read them.." My response is an analogy. Dinar rumors are like pool water and Okie is like a giant turd. I know its only for taking a quick dip in, but it still pisses me off when a giant okie is floating around.

• Upvote 2

:blink: If they are dancing in the streets...they got up early to do it.....must be the Iraqi 2 step (removed Polish polka to be politically correct).. :D

Mike12570 thanks for the advice, If they picked on Jesse Ventura (a real hero) they would tar and feather me. :P :P

I know to take anything said with a grain of salt, but are you kidding me! These Guru's seem to all think everyone is stupid or something. Intel is intel, but BS is BS and it needs to be called that! I have heard a lot of so called intel on this and many other sites, but I never see PROOF. If as per Tony said that the lower denoms are all over Irqi, then why hasn't any of the BOOTS on the ground sent an email showing them??? This can go on and on. I believe the RV or RI will come but when, who knows. I am OK with that, and I just wish the info being shared would be real and not the BS that seems to come from here and other sites. As others I listen and watch and watch and watch but the 99.99% or 100% done deal never comes and we never see anything. Hmmm it must have be M and A arguing for power, or the IMF, or Obama, or Karma, or the eclipse, or the this and that. These people are good at keeping this going and people on the edge waiting and waiting and waiting.

Today I saw a man buy 12mil Dinars and others lined up behind him buying. Some looked like they couldn't afford to eat let alone buy Dinars. I know everyone in the US is hurting for jobs and $ but I pray these Guru's are not part of a scheme to Ponzi everyone. If proven in time that they are, I hope they all found out and hung up by theirs little you know what. I am so sick of people trying to screw people out of their hard earned money and use tactics a little less than honest to do it.

I just pray that this is real for many that need it very very badly. I myself would love to have it so I can retire finally, but if not I will keep on working. I feel blessed to have a business that is doing well today, but who knows tomorrow with what our Gov. is doing to small businesses. Anyway I will keep listening and watching with the hope that these Guru's are actually giving SOME true intel. People don't spend the farm with the hope of riches, only buy what you can afford to loose. If the RV happens GREAT, but if not life goes on.

Copied from other location:

[10:22 PM]EST [7:17:24 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL STATING THEY ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS IN BAGDAD CELEBRATING THE R/V-------SURE HOPE THAT CALL HAS LEGS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS CALL IS ABOUT 20 SECONDS OLD

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF IT WERE ME----IT WOULD BE WESTERN SWING

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TONY FROM PTR JUST INFORMED ME---TONY AND I SWAP INTEL DAILY AND HE IS A PROVEN SOURCE

This post says 10:22 pm EST so lets pretend it took 10 minutes to have the conversation, that would be 10:07 pm EST. Baghdad is 7 hours ahead of eastern time. That means it was 05:07 am (morning) when they were dancing in the streets thus the announcement was a few minutes before that. This rumor is BS!

Okie has never been wrong in the two yrs. I have been listening to him...... It is 2 am EST and I need to buy 200 million dinar tonight.... can I buy them from you????? tomorrow might be to late..... my email is DINAR BS.com

do the HOKIE OKIE and turn yourself around.... then you become a clown..... Howdy Clowny

[10:22 PM]EST [7:17:24 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL STATING THEY ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS IN BAGDAD CELEBRATING THE R/V-------SURE HOPE THAT CALL HAS LEGS

There usually are lots of dancing in the streets in June in Baghdad. Many weddings are going on & many celebrate for a whole week. Several Iraqi Holidays are also in June. Okie should know this as many times as he's been to Iraq.

• Upvote 1

"I really don't think we are in Kansas anymore!"

Tapping my heals together three times and saying, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place, oops ... There's no intel from Okie!" Poof, What is this a a padded cell? great read from time to time IMHO... Keeps my blood pressure in check...

Time, patience, persistence, a clear understanding of politics... here and a broad.