Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Latest 6/17 10:22est

dinarhound

Copied from other location:

[10:22 PM]EST [7:17:24 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL STATING THEY ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS IN BAGDAD CELEBRATING THE R/V-------SURE HOPE THAT CALL HAS LEGS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS CALL IS ABOUT 20 SECONDS OLD

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF IT WERE ME----IT WOULD BE WESTERN SWING

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TONY FROM PTR JUST INFORMED ME---TONY AND I SWAP INTEL DAILY AND HE IS A PROVEN SOURCE

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

[10:22 PM]EST [7:17:24 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL STATING THEY ARE DANCING IN THE STREETS IN BAGDAD CELEBRATING THE R/V-------SURE HOPE THAT CALL HAS LEGS

End Quote

Since that was repeated time and time again.... I can only think that they dance in the streets every other day...

• Upvote 3

I will only say when a site and its cultist followers revert to a "hopium" solution to their objective it's time to bring back Steppenwolf from the movie "Easy Rider". For those too young to remember you can Google "God Damn the Pusher Man".........Blaino et.al.

• Upvote 1

This is quite funny I must say...these guys cant be serious lol

Maybe they are serious... But their stuff is not.

I will only say when a site and its cultist followers revert to a "hopium" solution to their objective it's time to bring back Steppenwolf from the movie "Easy Rider". For those too young to remember you can Google "God Damn the Pusher Man".........Blaino et.al.

Fantastic movie and great song....Still gives me goosebumps after all these years.....In another thread I posted the song lyrics and dedicated that to Okie and other "Gurus"

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

Since that was repeated time and time again.... I can only think that they dance in the streets every other day...

They are practicing for "Dancing With The SCARVES !"

Good Things To All !

UPDATE...

8:04 pm [OKIE_OIL_MAN] HEY I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION ON MY POST ABOUT THE DANCING IN THE STREETS---I UNDERSTOOD THAT WAS WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN LIEU OF WAITING FOR PROOF OF THAT TRANSPIRING. I JUST TALKED WITH TONY AND CLARIFIED THE INFO AND I TOOK WHAT HE SAID WRONG AND THE MIS-UNDERSTANDING WAS ON MY PART AND NOT THAT OF TONY.

Wow okie debunked his own lie, thats cool i guess :rolleyes:

Edited by CoolKat
  • Upvote 1

Well, I for one will not believe it until its formally announced that the Big Screen TV's (or maybe they're called Gemboxs there) are seen displayed in the streets.

Good Grief..its Friday night and these guys are at it every weekend...shouldn't they be out on dates or something? With that said, it may be in their best interest to head on over to Iraq and join the crowd, slip along side someone so as to appear they have dates and swag.

If only Iraq knew how these guys antics show insult and shame to their country. US Vets ...do they consider them patriotic to their countryman? These guys IMO are now beyond disgusting and disgraceful and not even entertaining.

Wishwell11

Go RV for the Good Guys

UPDATE...

8:04 pm [OKIE_OIL_MAN] HEY I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION ON MY POST ABOUT THE DANCING IN THE STREETS---I UNDERSTOOD THAT WAS WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN LIEU OF WAITING FOR PROOF OF THAT TRANSPIRING. I JUST TALKED WITH TONY AND CLARIFIED THE INFO AND I TOOK WHAT HE SAID WRONG AND THE MIS-UNDERSTANDING WAS ON MY PART AND NOT THAT OF TONY.

Wow okie debunked his own lie, thats cool i guess :rolleyes:

Just wondering, Why don't the time stamps line up? This is time stamped for 8:04pm and what's with the double time stamp on the first post in this subject? :blink:

I'm not into the chat rooms enough to understand it all I guess. :blink::unsure: