Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So now we question the good guys?

asiegel674

WHAT??? I too have spoken many times on the phone with Scooter, he is an honorable man and very very wise. Chuckst3r you pissed in the WRONG Canteen Numbnuts! We can come back to you later for more amusement. Now onto the most important piece in all this.

I just got off the phone with Scooter and because of the stalking and verbal abuse by one of our own none other than Chuckst3r + several others, Scooter is taking some time off and going to spend time with his family. This whole DAMN thing makes me enraged that some few mental morons would attack the good character and honor of such a man like Scooter who works 100's of hours compiling his research then boiling it down so simple shiit for Brains people like Chuckst3r can look at the pictures and try to follow along. This is the biggest shame I have seen in my time here at this site. I'm Appalled and do not blame Scooter one bit. As for our camel shiite warrior he clearly missed his medication one to many days. Peace.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

Looks like I missed out on something. Was this a recent bashing?

We come here for facts, news, information, and so forth.

General rule of thumb? Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Now, Pumping gurus have a different idea of food, but if we can separate those pumping gurus from real members who research, we will be in the clear.

OH geez, so now we're back to censorship? Everyone has the right to his or her opinion. Last time I checked it was still America. Beside that I don't think Scooter has such a thin skin that he would get upset over someone who didn't agree.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

I must say that I totally agree with the initial post.

I for one appreciate the post from Scooter and his documentation/opinions that he gave with them in the past. Most "experts" on here are full of you know what and is a waste of everybodys time.

And for the sensorship, it's like opinions. If you don't like it, you don't have to bash the man. Look in the mirror and think how you would feel if you took some of your valuable time to research and post for other peoples benefits, only to be jumped on.

"If you can't say something nice about someone, keep your mouth/fingers shut"

• Upvote 2

I must say that I totally agree with the initial post.

I for one appreciate the post from Scooter and his documentation/opinions that he gave with them in the past. Most "experts" on here are full of you know what and is a waste of everybodys time.

And for the sensorship, it's like opinions. If you don't like it, you don't have to bash the man. Look in the mirror and think how you would feel if you took some of your valuable time to research and post for other peoples benefits, only to be jumped on.

"If you can't say something nice about someone, keep your mouth/fingers shut"

Spot On ROACH.

OK, lets try to make this quick and painless.

Can we all just say AMEN to that ?

• Upvote 1

OH geez, so now we're back to censorship? Everyone has the right to his or her opinion. Last time I checked it was still America. Beside that I don't think Scooter has such a thin skin that he would get upset over someone who didn't agree.

Interesting that your upset about someone speaking of their own opinion. So the majority agree that no one should bash Scoot and his research.

What's wrong with that? Nothing is being censored... Just a vast majority trust & like Scoot. There is not questioning that, really.

So you make the statement that you make, when the original poster typed out an in-depth opinion themselves.

Not everyone will like what they read, but, I doubt we see it censored. (Locked topics usually happen due to US political discussions that turn to bash fests or duplicate material such as articles).

I am by no means attempting to stir the pot here, just trying to help people see things more clearly.

• Upvote 2

Good evening All,

The below information was gathered from an original post, which began on 14 June 2011 at 2:48am by 'Chuckst3r' and continued through 15 June 2011 where Adam Montana provided insight to the topic as well (his post is included).

I believe this is what 'asiegel674' was making reference too! Please correct me if I am wrong 'asiegel674'.

Thank you,

GG

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

Adam Montana, on 15 June 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

Scooter, I would hate to see you continue teaming up with these guys in any way at all - I hope you ask the tough questions that you know need to be asked, and I also hope you completely denounce your relationship with them - in public. I don't fault you for being naive and working with them in the past, but in light of the FACTS that have been brought up in this thread... you would be remiss to do anything but what I suggested just now.

Rude C. was banned from here for good reason - many of them are listed above. The guy is nobody I would want to associate with, and I think the reasons have been shown beyond any reasonable doubt by the posts in this thread.

Adam Montana,

Thank you for taking the time to address the details of this thread.

tmcgraw,

Thank you for your support and contribution to providing said FACTS. Much appreciated!

Scooter,

I second what Adam said. Also, it appears to me that I may have been a bit coarse in my earlier reply to you. Consider this my public apology for whatever offenses or hurt feelings you incurred on my behalf, valid only AFTER your full compliance to the terms expressed by Adam Montana above. Sorry, but that's just how I California Roll. At any rate, nice job on this afternoon's DD webcast and keep it up!

Aloha All,

chuckst3r

This post has been edited by chuckst3r: 15 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Chuckst3r actually praised Scooter for his research and information that he brought to the board. He was questioning Scooter's affiliation with someone who he felt was a scam artist. Chuckst3r backed up this information with links to articles surrounding suspect activities. His argument was heated but he was really just asking for an explanation of why Scooter, who we all know to be a good guy, would team up/associate with him. Chuckst3r actually had a lot of respect for Scooter. I guess nobody gets a free pass and maybe that's a good thing.

By the way, I love Scooter's posts and I believe he is an upfront an honest person. I feel like I personally have no right to demand an explanation from him. His actions will speak louder than words anyway. You go Scooter.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I have to admit, while Chuckst3r comes across very caustic and with a good deal of arrogance, his underlying point has merit. I think we all agree, when Scooter talks, we all listen. He is one of the very few on this board who could say we are going to RV tomorrow and most would not challenge him. Because he has attained that status on this board, I guess it is important that he maintains an image befitting his reputation. Chuckst3r merely asked, without mincing words, if Scooter realized the implications of hanging out with such a shady character and to distance himself from Rudy in order to not tarnish his reputation as a trustworthy contributor (and all-around really smart guy) to this forum. I guess there could have been a multitude of ways Chuckst3r could have broached the subject, but for whatever reason, he chose the most volatile. His point was still a valid one however, no disrespect to Scooter.

Edited by F-16Pilot
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, I have to admit, while Chuckst3r comes across very caustic and with a good deal of arrogance, his underlying point has merit. I think we all agree, when Scooter talks, we all listen. He is one of the very few on this board who could say we are going to RV tomorrow and most would not challenge him. Because he has attained that status on this board, I guess it is important that he maintains an image befitting his reputation. Chuckst3r merely asked, without mincing words, if Scooter realized the implications of hanging out with such a shady character and to distance himself from Rudy in order to not tarnish his reputation as a trustworthy contributor (and all-around really smart guy) to this forum. I guess there could have been a multitude of ways Chuckst3r could have broached the subject, but for whatever reason, he chose the most volatile. His point was still a valid one however, no disrespect to Scooter.

I'm sure if someone would have pointed this out to Scooter in a PM, he would have been a lot more receptive to it, than doing in public for everyone to see. It was definately handled WRONG. IMO.

-

• Upvote 1

I'm sure if someone would have pointed this out to Scooter in a PM, he would have been a lot more receptive to it, than doing in public for everyone to see. It was definately handled WRONG. IMO.

-

You're absolutely right. It seemed to be less about calling out Scooter and more about Chuckst3r wanting to show off his writing skills. His point wasn't so wrong, but his delivery was. Its a real shame because we've lost a major asset to this forum because of it. Well I suppose Chuckst3r doesn't need to be concerned about who Scooter hangs out with now.

• Upvote 1

Well said, Asiegel674. There is a right way and a wrong way to address somebody of Scooter's stature. Acting like a smartass punk lecturing a man old enough to be your dad with far more credentials and respect is of course the wrong way.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Asiegel674,

Couldn't agree with you more! And now we have in fact run Scooter off. Unbelievable!!!

Ditto! Like we do not already have enough drama queens, elsewhere.

Scooter does not need to answer to any of this blather. His credibility speaks for itself.

Chuck, seems to me, all this discussion would be better placed.... holding the lithium laced salt licks and flouride flavored koolaid tanks to account.

Just Sayin' :twocents:

• Upvote 1

WHAT??? I too have spoken many times on the phone with Scooter, he is an honorable man and very very wise. Chuckst3r you pissed in the WRONG Canteen Numbnuts! We can come back to you later for more amusement. Now onto the most important piece in all this.

I just got off the phone with Scooter and because of the stalking and verbal abuse by one of our own none other than Chuckst3r + several others, Scooter is taking some time off and going to spend time with his family. This whole DAMN thing makes me enraged that some few mental morons would attack the good character and honor of such a man like Scooter who works 100's of hours compiling his research then boiling it down so simple shiit for Brains people like Chuckst3r can look at the pictures and try to follow along. This is the biggest shame I have seen in my time here at this site. I'm Appalled and do not blame Scooter one bit. As for our camel shiite warrior he clearly missed his medication one to many days. Peace.

Well said Bang...

Well said, Asiegel674. There is a right way and a wrong way to address somebody of Scooter's stature. Acting like a smartass punk lecturing a man old enough to be your dad with far more credentials and respect is of course the wrong way.

Sorry friend,,,,, but the call out came from more than just the " smartass punk " in that thread...... Just sayin :twocents:

• Upvote 3