Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longer wait equals more millionaires!!!

navysky

I wanted to put this out there, for whomever is causing the delays, because I get the feeling that they don't want that many people getting rich overnight off this revaluation! I know that tons of people are buying up tons of dinar! In the last week I have placed 5 orders, wired over $12,000 dollars (to GID associates) and have seen the order numbers go over 163 orders placed from 9:00 one night until 8:30 the next morning. So, for whomever has any control or influence on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar...put that in your pipe and smoke it! We know it's gonna happen! And the longer you wait to pull the trigger the more people will be getting rich! (I'm putting this out in a reverse psychology type of way, FYI).

Whoever has also been the go-to-guy for their family and friends with this investment, please put up your stats so we can rub it in the faces of those who are trying to put out the disinformation and who know it truly IS gonna happen sooner or later!

I have assisted in transacting over $50,000 (mostly to GID associates) and have assisted about 27 people to become millionaires, if it RVs at the $3.89 (George Robinson) rate. With another 5 that will have less than 1 million dollars, but enough to pay cash for a decent home!

Please keep this going so as to frustrate those who put out the disinformation! :-)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Why are you bragging abut this? As long as there are people like you promoting this as a get rich quick scheme, why should they ever RV? As long as they can literally get something for nothing (almost nothing at least, it does cost a little to produce the notes) why should they stop doing what they're doing? They'll accept your US currency that has diverse and multiple uses for as long as you're willing to give it to them. They'd be foolish to RV. They'll give you colorful pieces of paper for your US dollars as long as you let them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I can tell that the pumpers have this one hook, line and sinker. Good luck and hopefully you won't have to sit on top of your dinars for the next ten years like so many others. We don't let these pumpers get to us and cause family hardships.

I am not a pumper, and if that's what it seems like I apologize! Why is everyone so negative about this? It will happen, and GRs guess is as good as anyone's (for the rate anyway)! Go ahead and close this post if you don't think it will motivate some of the decision-makers! I think they have come too far with this current dinar to change course so it's making them mad to know that so many people are getting rich overnight off of this. FYI, one caveat I have with everyone I am assisting is that if they don't have good intentions (post RV) then I refuse to help them. For what it's worth!

• Upvote 5

I agree, navysky! I myself turned a "deaf ear" to my divorced sister who tried to share this opportunity with me a year ago, and my little brother who tried 2 years ago. Too many bad investments, stocks, etc, real estate dropping like a rock!

Finally, a business associate in Florida asked me to listen to a couple conference calls back in March of this year. After a month of research, my wife agreed to let me take some of our shrinking reserves and buy some IQD. After hearing George Robinson's "predictions" and "track record", and hearing the genuine sincerity in his voice on the April 20th interview where he predicted silver dropping to the mid $30 range in the near future (it was 44.50 per oz that day), and seeing it do exactly that, I was convinced this was the "real deal" , and I should share with a few friends so they at least had the opportunity. It really helped that George responded to God's direction to sell off ALL his silver at close to $50 per oz 3 days before it took a dive! It also helped that George shared God's direction to invest profits from silver in IQD, that it was going to be like "Ford stock on steriods". We had already heard that George was led by God and Kim Clement's prophetic prediction to buy Ford stock at the low, just before it jumped up for a 10 Fold return!

I know anytime we take a step of faith based on either "intel", "expert analysis", or because we believe God is "speaking" to us or someone else, there is always risk. Even if God did speak, did I hear correctly, did I interpret correctly, am I supposed to tell others, or am I supposed to wait and see if it comes to pass? I decided to take the risk BEFORE I heard George Robinson, and found MORE faith to buy MORE Dinar after listening to his humble testimony of past success, and his humble attitude of not attacking those who are attacking him because it appears his "predictions" may not be panning out as hoped. George has never claimed to be a "prophet", although others have put that title on him. George is a man like other men, who has learned that the Holy Spirit can share the voice of God with our spirit. God is always good, He desires to bless his children, that we might be a blessing to others. That is why George shared his predictions with us, and I appreciate the risk he took by going public, when he had nothing to gain personally.

When the IQD revalues, I now have several friends and their friends, who will be as grateful as I am that someone who had nothing to gain, shared the opportunity while there was still time to act. Our potential for loss is only the amount we would lose if we cashed our IQD back in! US Dollars kept in the bank are losing value almost daily, so I see no risk at all!

God Bless America! America, Bless God!

• Upvote 3

He talks about reverse psycology, the transactions he made, and IF it RV's at GR's rate he will have helped many people live thier dreams.

I see no reason to shut the thread or belittle this individual who wrote a positive thread. There isnt even anything to disagree about in his thread. The thread was more matter of fact with a positive twist.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

• Upvote 2

Not a pumper? GDI associates purchases mentioned twice...Just sayin! Reverse psycology? Reverse pshcology is when you have a sheep and a lawn mower, You ask the sheep to cut the grass so he can eat the clippings...Sheep says, "I am not mowing the grass to eat" Then u say, "well just eat the grass!" Sheep eats, Lawn is cut, every one is happy!

Now Pumper math, Say for arguments sake, a dealer makes $100.00 per million on a sale...Pumper gets 1000 people to buy a million with the the hype, and intell that they spread on how many different sites. Now dealer gives pumper 1%. That comes to $1000.00 for a small amount of creativity, and about 5 minutes of time....So did the pumper make x amount of people millionaires, or did he in fact make enough to cover his spread while the others spent thiers on the hype? ;)

• Upvote 2

Pumper gets 1000 people to buy a million with the the hype, and intell that they spread on how many different sites. Now dealer gives pumper 1%. That comes to $1000.00 for a small amount of creativity, and about 5 minutes of time...

End Quote

But just how can a Dealer have absolute certainty of that and keep stats in reference to a particular Pumper? That that particular sale was Pumper-generated and that specific pumper-generated? Seems kinda difficult....Actually more than difficult... I don't know

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1