Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank manager

desert surfer

I went to Chase bank to make a deposit into my account, I looked over and saw the manager (who I know, I officiated her daughters wedding) alone in her office. So I said my hellos and asked her if she had heard anything about cashing in Dinars.

She said that she was not aware of them, I explained to her what they were and that I had some from a mission trip that I had taken there 2 years ago (which is true) and wanted to cash them in after the RV.. I had to explain to her what that was. She said that she would call and find out about it for me. She called me less then a half hour later and informed me that she was told that they do not do anything with Iraq.

So there you go, just as it happened. I live in a city of about 35,000 people, so we are bigger then the Chase bank in that town of 3,000 people.

To be honest, I like the other report better then mine.

Let me know what you think.

Blessings on all,

Desert Surfer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went to Chase bank to make a deposit into my account, I looked over and saw the manager (who I know, I officiated her daughters wedding) alone in her office. So I said my hellos and asked her if she had heard anything about cashing in Dinars.

She said that she was not aware of them, I explained to her what they were and that I had some from a mission trip that I had taken there 2 years ago (which is true) and wanted to cash them in after the RV.. I had to explain to her what that was. She said that she would call and find out about it for me. She called me less then a half hour later and informed me that she was told that they do not do anything with Iraq.

So there you go, just as it happened. I live in a city of about 35,000 people, so we are bigger then the Chase bank in that town of 3,000 people.

Blessings on all,

Desert Surfer

Let you know what we think huh?............worthless post.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

I love how when one bank story comes out that sounds totally made up another one pops up with the exact opposite info where the person talked to know nothing of the iraqi dinar lol. Of course we all accept the one that is less hopeful because we have been taught to expect the worst. But either way I think both are fabrications just the same.

• Upvote 2

It maybe worthless but it just happened about an hour ago.

So it was not old to me.

Have a blessed night to all.

What I was JUST thinking. How can it be old when it just happened?

Maybe they meant this "kind" of story is old, but then...so what? It's a new story having just happened, and as such is appreciated.

Thank you, desert surfer.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

It could be that Chase is not going to be one of the cash in banks. It could be that simple, Adam knows but is wise in not telling us until after the RV.

I have been told that they WILL be dealing with dinar as soon as the RV happens. Not until, but yes, after the RV they'll be pulling out all the stops to get your business and your money :).

I think if this thing RV's, every bank will be a cash in bank. And as an added bonus they will be your new best friend.

Actually my bank won't even after the RV because they don't handle foreign currency except Canadian but you're right any one that does deal in FC will gladly take your dinar.

I've said this before but....my hometown bank is really small and when I asked both employees about the Iraqi dinars...they wanted to know if that was some kind of new pastry :huh: We don't have a ."big" bank for miles

• Upvote 1

Blessings on all,

Desert Surfer

I heard the exact opposite story from a friend who met with a wealth management person today at a local branch of a Texas bank. He was told that she had spoken directly with a forex rep who stated the IQD was about to go up in value....did I post the rumor? No. Do I believe all parties involved? Most definitely. Do I care? No. Why? Because the rumor, if true, had to originate from the Iraqi Parliament, who is not only corrupt, but can't even form a full govt. Shabbibi could tell me to my face they are gonna revalue their currency, but I bet he couldn't tell me when. The bank was Regions, in case you think I'm pumping.

I've said this before but....my hometown bank is really small and when I asked both employees about the Iraqi dinars...they wanted to know if that was some kind of new pastry :huh: We don't have a ."big" bank for miles

Oh well, I bet you get great customer service from both of them, and they will probably find you that recipe. There's a lot to be said for small town living.

• Upvote 1

You may have a business idea! Iraqi Dinars vs. Swiss Cake Rolls!! :P