Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Dodoo 6-15-11 +Non Guru Scooter and Sonny1info

MrDarkCloud

you're the biggest reverse guru, reverse pumper on here....you're nothing more than a poopy pants in my book. You'll probably argue with the teller while cashing in, if it doesnt lop.

laugh.gif Ill probly still argue with her if it does!!! Either way, Im arguing!!! Never satisfied is my motto!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL you could be stuck in a portal between DV and PTR and maybe those comments from PTR are somehow getting through?? laugh.gif

Lol....i think I might just repost some of Georges posts, but change the dates again to get some greens...tough crowd tonight bro...

6-15-2011 Scooter I think we are right on top of this thing right now...I really like June...before 12 o'clock June 30....I also think before July 10th...in the $1.30 to $1.50 range

6-15-2011 Sonny1 It will rv with-in the next 3 weeks.

6-15-2011 Guru Delta (and frank26) --member submit--The GOV of Iraq has completed the arrangements and insure that they are all done as a GOV. The account is ready TOMORROW so they reported and the money should be transferred by all monies held by any government there by tomorrow and Frank feels that we will see this is done and then the rate should be released Thursday…

6-15-2011 Guru Frank26 --member submit--On the 22nd of June the UNSC will meet to finalize on Iraq’s requirements. They already did a report on May 1st – why are they doing another one? Everything has to be international recognized by June 30th…

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man The whole world will all know of the r/v at the exact same moment... as of today the dfi funds held in new york is fully accessable to the gov of iraq--i personally know of oil contractors being paid the new rate starting last thursday and also that certain ministry departments that were not funded yet has just been funded---so there---they are spending their money--kinda tell's you something--doesn't it?

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribute--The Prime Minister, Maliki and the Council of Ministries still have not requested the re-denomination revaluation report from the CBI. It’s possible that they may be requesting it soon however... the lower denoms have not been printed and are nowhere to be found in Iraq. Any rumors of them existing are simply that, rumors! Anyone who states otherwise is simply spreading false information. I will provide...actual photos. Before being released that is...

6-15-2011 Guru another site --member contribution-- recent ones [rumor] brought to my attention this weekMarch 2011 International Monetary Fund (IMF) report. Many people are keying in on the word revalue inside the report and are getting the actual meaning confused. The facts are that the Iraq government will be cashing in the foreign currency reserves which is the revalue they are referring to and exchanging those foreign currency into Iraq Dinar.

6-15-2011 Guru poppy2 All reports today from several great contacted sources are saying we are strickly in a waiting mode all requirements like i said yesterday have been completed...the dfi funds released, oil companies have been paid, alawi has his position and has been sworn in, imf deadline stated on their site that the iraq dinar will rv before the deadline of june 30 , war retribution payments in process, budget open cause the minister of electricity is said to be funded. there is just nothing else OH the ERBLE agreement has been settled according to news.

6-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ALL THE NECESSITIES OF REQUIREMENTS HAS BEEN MET AND TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY IN IRAQ FOR SO MANY REASONS INCLUDING MONETARILY. GOVERNMENT SEATED--DFI FUNDS RELEASED--EVERYONE HAPPY--LOWER DENOMS IN CIRCULATION--IT APPEARS AS THO AN IN COUNTRY R/V HAS OCCURED AND WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT'S APPEARANCE HERE IN THE USA.

6-15-2011 Guru Blaino I have excellent conections at a number of large Gov’t organizations that we were within 24 hours this morning (yesterday)…

6-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf It is not in Iraqs hands anymore no matter what others say. It will just pop up on all bank screens as we speak... Period... the maliki, allawi b,,,,,s is just junk food dont go there... the gift is already here, just wait, for you shall recieve, all info so states it...any minute now. All banks are now ready just waiting to start your cashin

6-15-2011 Guru GetTeam announcement on Iraq TV that GOI is set means we will have an RV within 24-48 hours...Allawi was sworn in today to the strategic council

I've been in this since early 04. Read a lot of predictions on many forums that have come and gone.

I like reading these posts and I've watched the dates get kicked down the road since 2006 when it was originally "Eminent".

When do you fine folks think we will start seeing July 31 as the absolute can't go past date?

Not being a smart A$$. Just enjoying the ride as I have for 7 years.

Why would you say something so immature and insulting? We need adults to be just that...adults. Please do not comment if you will belittle and demean several thousand people that read this board. It is a respectable board and referring to others like that is very irresponsible, disgusting and downright immature. Do you feel better now saying something that these so-called people will not even care what you wrote about? No..I think it is best if you just try and ignore these posts from these people and not offend anyone else.

I think Keep was right. Are you sure you are piling on Keep for disagreements with his LOP theories in the past, cause' this wasn't that big of a deal to incite your tone.

• Upvote 1

Thats not what scooter meant.....you need to be careful what you are posting when referring to others....not to mention its an insult to call scooter a guru....that title is reserved for the retards who say its RVing everyweek and who clearly dont understand a thing they are talking about....

Exactly, and his latest information came from non other than the 2011 Iraqi budget... not some Mr. XXXX from the back allies in Iraq or some banksters... so please, don't lump the real deal in with the one's who state a date and rate and never apologize for being wrong... they just burn everybody and keep on moving on like nothing has happened. Scooter on the other hand IMO is the real deal, trying to figure this thing out by using his head... not his mouth. Nuff said!wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***********? Really? You, of all people have to go THERE to find what I assume is an insult? Somebody calls you on it, and your response is to quit cryin' about it?

Oh, that's right, you're a regular here, so the mods would never chastise YOU. MODS and regulars are more concerned with Scooter being lumped in to the "GURU" description, perhaps hurting HIS feelings, than following rules about namecalling. Scooter's will NEVER be lumped in to the GURU category, and he's a big boy now - he can take it.

Calling people retards. You and the mods should be ashamed of yourselves. You choose to wear it as a badge of "honor". Disgusting.

I am not sure how to say this any clearer.....I DID NOT SAY SONNY1 AND SCOOTER ARE GURU'S! In the title I put Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1 info.....I thought it was pretty clear that I was not saying they were gurus but to clear it up after Keepme's first post I asked Bumper64 to edit my post. I tried to change it the best way I knew how.

I am not sure how to say this any clearer.....I DID NOT SAY SONNY1 AND SCOOTER ARE GURU'S! In the title I put Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1 info.....I thought it was pretty clear that I was not saying they were gurus but to clear it up after Keepme's first post I asked Bumper64 to edit my post. I tried to change it the best way I knew how.

I think some people only see what they want. They seen you put the Gurus in the same paragraph as Scooter and Sonny1 and felt they where placed in the same catagaory. Those on this site that know Scooter and Sonny1 know who they are and what they have said and say. I thought it was very clear Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1. I seen you where just trying to put out there what everyone said plus Sonny1 and Scooter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I edited it for ya wink.gif with adding Non Guru cool.gif to the Title!!!

Thank you very much VIZIOIRAQI

I think some people only see what they want. They seen you put the Gurus in the same paragraph as Scooter and Sonny1 and felt they where placed in the same catagaory. Those on this site that know Scooter and Sonny1 know who they are and what they have said and say. I thought it was very clear Gurus + Scooter and Sonny1. I seen you where just trying to put out there what everyone said plus Sonny1 and Scooter.

Thanks for reading the post title.....I really didn't want Scooter and Sonny1 to get lumped in with the Gurus, I'll make sure to watch how I word things next time

• Downvote 1

I think all of you need to go do something else besides looking at your computer. What are you waiting for? Go live your life like this doesn't exist and when it happens you'll know and the surprise will be so much greater. Have respect for each other because wen you don't it shows you have no respect for yourself. If you've invested large amounts and will get a big return if ppl remember you from saying mean things you won't get very far and will be treated as such. Karma comes back around so don't stress over the gurus. it's not life or death. investments are gambles.

Why does this stuff get posted?

Im new and joined the VIP yesterday and trust me

It does save alot of heartache. And it does suck to pay extra

But in the long run or hopefully soon it will save you time and money when

And if we cash it's worth it. But I still enjoy the BS people put on here.

Yup... that about splains it! wink.gif Some of us are gettin bored waitin... can you tell? dry.gif

Why would you say something so immature and insulting? We need adults to be just that...adults. Please do not comment if you will belittle and demean several thousand people that read this board. It is a respectable board and referring to others like that is very irresponsible, disgusting and downright immature. Do you feel better now saying something that these so-called people will not even care what you wrote about? No..I think it is best if you just try and ignore these posts from these people and not offend anyone else.

If he knew any better, He would be Dangerous............

In other words.