Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus crap of the day

GreenLantern

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT Boots on the ground are saying prices have been changed to new prices...lower denoms 1's, 5's, 10's are out on the street...CBI was open 24 hours a day Thursday, Friday and Saturday doing currency exchanges...6:30 this morning (yesterday) received a call from Bank saying they are making appointment today...people who went to Iraq to exchange are not allowed to travel freely or exchange until it's out internationally...

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT Here's why I said 72 hours...All the documents were signed, there was a party at Sabibi's house and the guest list included high ranking government officials from around the world...people clapping saying it's done...financial companies, banks, hedge funds all saying they will be ready and start paying out that afternoon...all this is why I said 99.99999% sure...If I knew what stopped it I'd fix it....we don't know what one thing is the hangup...BUT got info that everything is back on track...But this all could happen another 10x...I don't know...Like I said, still hearing they are expecting it tonight...

6-14-2011 Guru Chief Ebril agreement has NOT been signed...until an announcement of Ebril agreement and M & A are in agreement this probably will not happen...this is one of the last key pieces...probably any day now...

6-14-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Very credible people are saying specific times & dates and giving reason that sound very credible...banks, government officials think it should have happened...contractors in Iraq are walking off the job cause of no payment...asked to come back on Monday, there is a tax situation proposed that may bring it up to 69% on this thing.

• Downvote 2

I really hope this hits soon...if it does im going to sell all those Gurus some ocean front property in AZ...they would believe me right...i mean they believe everything!!!!! :lol:

If you don't have enough ocean front property in Arizona I could maybe sell some here in Indiana. :D

• Upvote 2

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT Boots on the ground are saying prices have been changed to new prices...lower denoms 1's, 5's, 10's are out on the street...CBI was open 24 hours a day Thursday, Friday and Saturday doing currency exchanges...6:30 this morning (yesterday) received a call from Bank saying they are making appointment today...people who went to Iraq to exchange are not allowed to travel freely or exchange until it's out internationally...

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT Here's why I said 72 hours...All the documents were signed, there was a party at Sabibi's house and the guest list included high ranking government officials from around the world...people clapping saying it's done...financial companies, banks, hedge funds all saying they will be ready and start paying out that afternoon...all this is why I said 99.99999% sure...If I knew what stopped it I'd fix it....we don't know what one thing is the hangup...BUT got info that everything is back on track...But this all could happen another 10x...I don't know...Like I said, still hearing they are expecting it tonight...

6-14-2011 Guru Chief Ebril agreement has NOT been signed...until an announcement of Ebril agreement and M & A are in agreement this probably will not happen...this is one of the last key pieces...probably any day now...

6-14-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Very credible people are saying specific times & dates and giving reason that sound very credible...banks, government officials think it should have happened...contractors in Iraq are walking off the job cause of no payment...asked to come back on Monday, there is a tax situation proposed that may bring it up to 69% on this thing.

If it's crap.............why spread it? it just draws bugs

• Upvote 2

I have a 2 mile bridge over a 1 foot creek for sale in Tennessee. That should be large enough to reach across some of your lakefront property in AZ or IN.. Let me know when they buy your water front so I can pitch my bridge sale. :P :P :P:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll make sure I let you know when they buy this property. I'm sure I'll be getting a call from them just shortly. :D

If you don't have enough ocean front property in Arizona I could maybe sell some here in Indiana. :D

Let's create a Co-op of Ocean front Properties in Indiana, Arizona, Montana,Idaho and beautiful Wyoming......Some ( many) will surely flock......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I am a player for a chunk of the oceanfront property in Indiana. We can build the GET TEAM headquarters there. Funny! !!

Or just build it on Fukutomo's Ocean Front Property in Northern Japan.

In fact, just make it a Guru Hall of Shame !

• Upvote 1

Did you offer to provide the Koolaid Tony?

Pity you were so cocky that you went on PTR and specifically asked for a venting thread to be started for anyone to post in that didn't believe your claim of 'it will definitely happen within 72hrs'

You told everyone to man up and post in that thread then once your 72hrs came and went you closed the thread down without manning up yourself.

What a doofus