Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Scooter

Phoenix

Scooter...........

Please post any questions you may have for Scooter in this thread and he will do his best to answer as many as he can.

The show is tomorrow night on Talk Radio.

*********** admin edit - advertising other sites, even without a link, is a bannable offense. Last warning. ********

Edited by Adam Montana
left warning
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Phoenix, enjoy your radio program! Ask Scooter if he believes the Presidential executive order extension that was signed on May 17th will give the Iraqi funds that are currently held in the D.F.I accounts, adequate protection from all international leins or judgements once the UN protections expire on June 30

All the best,

Lgraham

Hi Scooter,

A quick read of any Iraqi newspaper shows multiple explosions everyday with many killed. Street crime is rampant and corrupt government officials abound.

Do you believe that Iraq can get their economy kick started and their currency revalued while the likes of Sadr and followers whip the flames of dissent and carry out terrorist bombings on a daily basis?

Does the GOI need to kill him to bring peace prior to any economic breakthrough or is it to late for that?

It's like leaving Hitler alive and free after we stomped the Nazis, and then letting him run for office again and he wins a seat! Crazy!!

Thanks. Love reading your stuff!!

• Upvote 4

Scooter , The Paris club debt, you mentioned it had to be paid electronically in internationally recognized funds . Could that be u.s. $ or were you suggesting iqd . Thanks for all you do. And Phoenix we are glad your back !

Edited by jupitergirl
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Scooter as we have seen dates have come and go all the time,your views and research are second to none!! Do you really feel that June 30th,could be the shining star that we all need it to be so badly? I really appriciate all the hard work you have done and always look forward to your post and chats as they are always positive and full of good info,I personally feel this is the time we are all looking for.If the RV does't happen by June 30th,then what time frame do you see next,as Adam said date's don't mean much to Iraq,thanks a $Million Ron

Please ask Scooter if Chapter 7 is done, if having no currency auctions was part of the transfer of funds, and if Chapter 8 has the prerequisite of the RV. Thank- you Phoenix, thanks for posting here and I look forward to listening to your show!

Hey Scooter thanks for hooking up with Phoenix,i have much respect for you both.I was curious of the simple math of 2.5 million barrels of oil per day divided into the 89 billion budget number to extrapolate a possible rate....... 89 divided by 25 = 3.56. I know there are other variables but this seems to be in the park so to speak. Your thoughts please? Thank you both for your time and effort.

Recent post by "Dalite" from DinarVets:

Hi Scooter, I want to know what you think about this statement posted by Dalite on Dinarvets (true or false, why or why not?). Do you think as result of the EO's(and post) that there will be delay in the RV?

" The DFI protection funds are reported to be turned over to the UST on June 30

They will be protected by EO 13303, which will expire May 22 2012, unless terminated early, which is the POTUS choice.

Within EO13303 is EO13315, which protects seized assets from Saddam and his cronies.

These comprise 2 separate funds.

There are separate accounts for DFI funds and to contain 5% of oil revenue to meet CH VII requirements to Kuwait.

The seized assets are separately held.

These are the broad strokes. Others may be able to offer corrections or more elaborate descriptions.

There is nothing that promises Iraq will be exposed to lawsuits on June 30. Neither are there any promises that EO13303 will run full term.

There is no hidden RV in this box of Cracker Jack."..

Thanks, and I'm so grateful for you, Scooter!!!!

Alexyn

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Phoenix.....Here is another question for Scooter......What advantages can there be to actually keep the rate where it is? They already have a budget, They already have hundreds of billions in signed reconstruction contracts. So, can they benefit in some way by keeping the rate this low and start doing business with the rest of the world.....Kind of like China, Korea or Vietnam.

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

Hi Scooter! Thank you soo much for all your time and hard work! My question for you is, with everything you have seen and all the research you have found are you still seeing the RV in June? I know that you won't give a specific date, but I am just curious if you are still feeling good about seeing this finally RV'ing this month? Is the Erbil Agreement complete and official? Is Chapter 7 done also? Thank you again for everything! I also look forward to talking to you and hearing what you have to say.. We love you Scooter! :)