Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Real good Rv news**

easyrider

It saddens me discovering such stupid people in the world.

End Quote

Not worth your sadness......

Thanks, easy.

Don't look Back.... Do you incidentally happen to be a Boston (band) fan? I used to like them a lot in the past.....

Edited by umbertino

I have only been invested in dinar for about a year, but I have already figured out which posts to read for fun and entertainment, and which posts to read for true information. Anybody who seriously believes Scooter, poppy, steveI, <insert other various guru names> ect ect......is waaaay too invested and needs to step back and take a big deep breath. This RV will happen when it happens. Every month there is a new reason why it has to happen that month. As far as I am concerned, I am gonna wake up one morning, make coffee, shuffle into the living room and flip on the computer. I am gonna check my email, and right there in my inbox will be an excited message from Adam saying "CASH IN!!!!" Then I will get excited! Till then, I am just gonna be happy with what I have right now. B)

• Upvote 2

I have only been invested in dinar for about a year, but I have already figured out which posts to read for fun and entertainment, and which posts to read for true information. Anybody who seriously believes Scooter, poppy, steveI, <insert other various guru names> ect ect......is waaaay too invested and needs to step back and take a big deep breath. This RV will happen when it happens. Every month there is a new reason why it has to happen that month. As far as I am concerned, I am gonna wake up one morning, make coffee, shuffle into the living room and flip on the computer. I am gonna check my email, and right there in my inbox will be an excited message from Adam saying "CASH IN!!!!" Then I will get excited! Till then, I am just gonna be happy with what I have right now. cool.gif

You nailed it Poe!

I have the drink umbrellas, just waiting for the word from Adam!

Tropical regards

Earlier today (VP International Banking with top 10 US Bank). What was said was 180 degrees from 2 months ago. Back then I was told by this person that "I'd probably see the RV before they did". Today I was told by this very same person that the RV HAS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP! This person said that 4 banks were contracted to do the cash in (Chase, BoA, WF, and Citi Bank). They went on to say that there is tremendous global pressure being placed on Iraq to do this, and they won't be taken seriously in the financial markets until they have a tradable currency. This person told me to not panic (as a lot of you have seen me do on here). Instead I was told to get ready, the RV was going to hit VERY SOON!! Just wanted to pass this along

[POPPY2] i reported three days ago that the oil companies Halliburton , shell, Exxon and several more had sent a few of their crews home because they had not been paid and they had told the workers if they where not paid by the 10th they where shutting down operations well that require rv'ed funds guess what it was reported last night that yes they where paid yesterday evening!! There where several more things that have taken place that all point to the RV at any moment .

Poppy2 i am smiling big time. That's why tony is having his own celebration lol,lol

[10:45:30 PM] [POPPY2] next i have been told all the military rotating out of iraq from here forward will have vouchers and as of the end of business time today in the USA those vouchers will be activated. And Free Spirit no i haven't ever stated it has revalued but some people and mostly organizations have been paid a rv'ed rate but i not me has even said it has rv'ed so don't put words in my mouth. Those military personnel when they rotate out to come home they can go to their new military pay station and deposit their voucher and the money will be wired to them in 48 hours!! Now i am only passing along the facts that i have been given from a top military official that just returned home a month ago. He still has much contact with his crew that remain in iraq. Poppy2

Way to Go Poppy!

I actually feel a bit flat.

Its dawned on me what a bunch of morons are lumped in with us non morons in the whole Dinar dream.

Planet Nutjob and PTR have some of the most delusional people alive.

If you say its going to RV tomorrow because my dog farted they all get excited and you become their next idol.

The mods at PTR are defending OKIE saying he tries really hard and brings useful intel. No he doesnt, hes a clown and a pumper. TonyTNT is as stupid as he sounds.

It saddens me discovering such stupid people in the world.

And they vote, drive cars, and reproduce. That is really sad.

The one comment that stands out in this post, is the one referencing Halliburton, shell, etc. They largest corporations in the world can't make payroll, so you spend thousands and thousands to send them home, just to bring them back? Because you can't meet payroll? Their travel fund must be fully funded.

And here we go again with the vouchers, which has been debunked by boots on the ground. Of course, there is no date on this post, so we don't know if the "debunktion" took place before or after this post. But using our troops to spread the lies so you can make some money pumping dinar is a crime.

I am not sure why anyone would make such an effort to continually bring over there type of lies and pumps. It is almost voyeuristic. At this point you can hardly call it entertaining. And it definitely is not funny.

Easy, can't you tell some people believe this crap. Hello, hello, oh, you're gone already. Off to the next car accident I suppose.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Earlier today (VP International Banking with top 10 US Bank). What was said was 180 degrees from 2 months ago. Back then I was told by this person that "I'd probably see the RV before they did". Today I was told by this very same person that the RV HAS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP! This person said that 4 banks were contracted to do the cash in (Chase, BoA, WF, and Citi Bank). They went on to say that there is tremendous global pressure being placed on Iraq to do this, and they won't be taken seriously in the financial markets until they have a tradable currency. This person told me to not panic (as a lot of you have seen me do on here). Instead I was told to get ready, the RV was going to hit VERY SOON!! Just wanted to pass this along

[POPPY2] i reported three days ago that the oil companies Halliburton , shell, Exxon and several more had sent a few of their crews home because they had not been paid and they had told the workers if they where not paid by the 10th they where shutting down operations well that require rv'ed funds guess what it was reported last night that yes they where paid yesterday evening!! There where several more things that have taken place that all point to the RV at any moment .

Poppy2 i am smiling big time. That's why tony is having his own celebration lol,lol

[10:45:30 PM] [POPPY2] next i have been told all the military rotating out of iraq from here forward will have vouchers and as of the end of business time today in the USA those vouchers will be activated. And Free Spirit no i haven't ever stated it has revalued but some people and mostly organizations have been paid a rv'ed rate but i not me has even said it has rv'ed so don't put words in my mouth. Those military personnel when they rotate out to come home they can go to their new military pay station and deposit their voucher and the money will be wired to them in 48 hours!! Now i am only passing along the facts that i have been given from a top military official that just returned home a month ago. He still has much contact with his crew that remain in iraq. Poppy2

Lets see how many times have I heard the words SOON, or VERY SOON over the past 7 plus years, heck my last count was around a thousand... Lets hope this VERY SOON in this article is accurate this time.. By the way does anyone really know what the time frame of VERY SOON is, because I sure in the heck don't know....

Edited by mrref

I am believing everything positive. No, I am not letting myself in for a let down because I can not be down any further. Most of us that are invested are not financial tycoons. In general, we are every day people, who see daylight break through in the morning and we are oh so tired. Another day of coping; another day of worry. There is no good news to watch or read. Even the positive things that are happening, and there are some, we do not hear about - none of this is news worthy. So, yes, I cling onto the positive things we hear about the RV, no matter how outrageous. I mean we can not be cynical and doubtful all the time, for when we are, we do get what we say. So to all of you who can understand the fragility of the current human condition, just get through the day. Do not give up. Good news will become great news. Waiting and anticipating are difficult, but soon this day will be over and we will be another day closer to our dream. Never, never, never give up.

Couldn' have said it better than this. Go.......RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And they vote, drive cars, and reproduce. That is really sad.

The one comment that stands out in this post, is the one referencing Halliburton, shell, etc. They largest corporations in the world can't make payroll, so you spend thousands and thousands to send them home, just to bring them back? Because you can't meet payroll? Their travel fund must be fully funded.

And here we go again with the vouchers, which has been debunked by boots on the ground. Of course, there is no date on this post, so we don't know if the "debunktion" took place before or after this post. But using our troops to spread the lies so you can make some money pumping dinar is a crime.

I am not sure why anyone would make such an effort to continually bring over there type of lies and pumps. It is almost voyeuristic. At this point you can hardly call it entertaining. And it definitely is not funny.

Easy, can't you tell some people believe this crap. Hello, hello, oh, you're gone already. Off to the next car accident I suppose.

Don't read i didnt make you click on it did I? some people like reading the rumors some don't. Either way doesnt matter to me. Tell ya what you see my name dont click on it problem solved.

But using our troops to spread the lies so you can make some money pumping dinar is a crime.

End Quote

Spreading lies is always a crime regardless.

people lie every day yet they are not in jail its up to the indivdual to either buy into or not God gave us a mind of our own for a reason.

had me going there until i read the paragraph below and saw poppy2 with more of her BS. she and others say they have been told this and that. i just want to know who is telling them these lies they keep spewing? must be a politician, or pinochio.

Can anyone say habitual liar??!!!

I can already tell where this pumper is coming up with the date of June 10th.........does George's prediction ring a bell?

Watch the Banks for the month of June. Be patient and watch. Peace.

Hey Bang,

So I am guessing you are believing the post on the banks?

Just curious........after all I believe we will see it this month, just curious if you have heard anything more?

Thanks

Dan

i have one for ya ,and is not bs ,my friend has a friend that his wife works on wall st ,.her husband called my buddy yesterday ,6/10/11 and said that she herd that its going to happen soon ,like this week .wall st is talking ,and his friend is pissed he only has 500000 dinars ,what is so cool about this is that its close to home,i never had this happen so close before ,its going to happen people ,,this is not a friend from a friend story ,swear a true story ,now im excited,gooooooooooo rvvvvvvv,about time

I am believing everything positive. So, yes, I cling onto the positive things we hear about the RV, no matter how outrageous. I mean we can not be cynical and doubtful all the time, for when we are, we do get what we say. So to all of you who can understand the fragility of the current human condition, just get through the day. Do not give up. Good news will become great news. Waiting and anticipating are difficult, but soon this day will be over and we will be another day closer to our dream. Never, never, never give up.

Bambino,

bambino - 3 dictionary results

bam·bi·no   /bæmˈbinoʊ, bɑm-; It. bɑmˈbinɔ/ Show Spelled

[bam-bee-noh, bahm-; It. bahm-bee-naw] Show IPA

–noun, plural -nos, Italian , -ni  /-ni/ show+spelled">Show Spelled

[-nee] Show IPA

1. a small child or baby

Very encouraging! Nice job!................RV ON! BABY!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1