Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I called Wells Fargo in N.C.

I called a Wells Fargo branch in N.C. and talked with the person in charge of foreign currency. She said very firmly that this Iraqi dinar will not change for several years, if at all. I've spoken with two banks here in my home town and both bank presidents have epressed their doubt that this is ever going to happen and if it does they say it wont happen the way everyone is thinking it will. I'm heaviely invested it it and hap beleived in it but we've been pushed further and further on every date and this is what the bank presidents i have spoken with you've been pushing dates for a year now and nothing every materilizes. being invested in it as heavy as i am i definetly wnat it come through but i am now seeing it as a hoax.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 27

Thanks for your efforts James. Your bankers know better than I what they are hearing but it just seems impossible for Iraq to continue doing business with an almost worthless currency. The cost to rebuild the country's infrastructure, deliver their oil, and relieve the conditions of their people seems to indicate that they'll have to revalue the dinar. Anything can happen, but hang in- we might be surprised one of these mornings :)

Good luck and go RV

• Upvote 3

I called a Wells Fargo branch in N.C. and talked with the person in charge of foreign currency. She said very firmly that this Iraqi dinar will not change for several years, if at all. I've spoken with two banks here in my home town and both bank presidents have epressed their doubt that this is ever going to happen and if it does they say it wont happen the way everyone is thinking it will. I'm heaviely invested it it and hap beleived in it but we've been pushed further and further on every date and this is what the bank presidents i have spoken with you've been pushing dates for a year now and nothing every materilizes. being invested in it as heavy as i am i definetly wnat it come through but i am now seeing it as a hoax.

Wow..........

Kinda a Real Doozie of a 1st post. As the Other Poster Pointed out. Iraq can not continue to do Business and survive much longer, Even if they dont RV/RI/RD?? The Public masses will burn a hole in the center of what used to be Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahahaha Sorry for the chuckle, but as slow as Iraq may be & in collaboration with the US or how ever it is going down...

common sense tells me the banks MUST be mislead ON PURPOSE or when the RV does happen, we would have no US bank workers. smile.gif

I believe it's all part of the plan. Be patient. WE are NOT supposed to know ANYTHING until it goes down... How ever that may be (and that's ANOTHER subject)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Tell ya what, go down to your local mechanic and ask him to teach you to change your own oil or tune up your car. While you're there ask, maybe he'll loan you his tools to tune up your car. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! WHY NOT? These people want you to PAY THEM FOR THEIR SERVICES! They are NOT in the business of SHOWING YOU how to DO WITHOUT THEM.

I'm not sure why I keep reading this type of post. And I KNOW a lot of people disagree with me but your spelling, grammar, etc. as well as ANONIMITY suggest....you get the picture.

• Upvote 4

Funny u talked with 2 bank managers, I talked to the janitor at my office and he stated the exact opposite.Point being my janitor knows just about as much as to when & how this investment will turn out as they do.Not knocking u or ur efforts................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

It is hard for anyone to know exactly what is going on in Iraq. The citizens do not know what the politicians next move will be. It is corrupt, and greed becomes the fuel for more corruption. We can see that in our own U.S. government. Neither government wants the public to know what is really happening. And no matter how much "intel" we receive from sources on the ground, sources from those who are "in the know," we are still in the dark. We think we know all the things that need to line up before the RV, but that's just wishful speculation.

The bankers and investment gurus are just as much in the dark as the rest of us. I believe in this investment and I want it to happen yesterday! But you and I are not going to know until it happens.

When and if it does happen there will be an angry outcry from those who did not and would not invest.

Just remember, NO ONE KNOWS. If you ask an institution you will come away discouraged. Just know that the investment may or may not pay off. It is speculative investment.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69547-today-6-june-at-bank-of-baghdad/page__st__20#ixzz1ObZ2lafI

• Upvote 1

If you believe its hoax,then,get out and take your neg.crap somewhere else.If you invested you should, only invested,what ,you can afford. I invested a small amount because, I knew I couldn't afford any more.I looked at it as a lottery ticket if loose okay and if not, it great.I'm going to hang in, as long it takes.By the way l'll take yours for free.Because, I didn't invested very much the LOP will kill me,but thats the way it is.I'm tring to stay positive.GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The employees at the banks have no idea of an impending RV. Even if by some strange cosmic force you spoke with someone in a bank who was 1 out of 10 people in the world who knew about an RV, they COULDN'T tell you...it's called insider trading.

hahahaha Sorry for the chuckle, but as slow as Iraq may be & in collaboration with the US or how ever it is going down...

smile.gifcommon sense tells me the banks MUST be mislead ON PURPOSE or when the RV does happen, we would have no US bank workers. smile.gif

I believe it's all part of the plan. Be patient. WE are NOT supposed to know ANYTHING until it goes down... How ever that may be (and that's ANOTHER subject)

I love it when people ( MM ) exercise their common sense............GREAT POSTsmile.gif

• Upvote 3

My opinion is that the RV/RI or whatever else you want to call it is not a bank matter-(thing). In my opinion it's a Government thing until it happens so I really feel that a bank president has access to as much intel as the rest of us which is very very little. The IQD is an investment, an investment that in hopes the country will pull it's self up and move on which has showed many times in the past years that it is moving in that direction. So just relax I can't see how you are going to loose, will we become millionaires or double our money there might be a hand full of people that can honestly answer that question for real.....

MINUS 1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The RV will happen to benefit not only the Iraqi people, but all the governments national banks such as the Federal Reserve who are holding IQD either electronically or in paper (the main beneficiaries).

The controlling elite probably never expected the masses to find out and buy Dinar, but President Bush's Executive Order in 2003 allowed us to invest in Iraq, which includes buying their Dinar....The few Billion Dinar held by us little guys pales in comparison to the Trillions held by Central Banksters, so they have no real incentive to eliminate us, especially when the IRS and states can tax the heck out of us and use our deposits to prop up banks across America at the same time!

I have lost over 50% on stocks I bought over the last year, and may liquidate the balance before they go worthless and buy more IQD which is pretty much guaranteed to increase, we just do not know how much or when.

I once invested in Corn Futures, but just before the contracts matured, there was a report that it looked like there was going to be a glut of corn, which caused our price to start falling, as little guys like me bailed out in fear of losing money. I sold at break-even on the last day possible. The very next day, the "powers that be" issued a new report contradicting the earlier report, stating there was actually a shortage of corn, which caused prices to go to an all time high! That convinced me of the manipulation of markets by the big boys, who like to shake out the small fry just before the "end of the rainbow" appears. It is likely we are in that same negative campaign again, designed to discourage us into cashing in for a small loss. Isn't it amazing that most of the banks that have stopped selling will buy your Dinar at a discount???????????

If they are so worthless, why would they want them?

That is my 2 cents, IMO.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

James 49, you have been a member for a fair amount of time. Either you do not read anything on DV, you read and you don't get it, or you just want attention. Which is it?

And if you just don't get it, I would be happy to take your IQD off of your hands - $5 per 250k dinar. Call me.

Its funny, we have to rehash the same subjects every 2 weeks. Ok.... COMMON SENSE. Let's just say all the banks in this country know what is about to happen or at the very least know that the IQD is not a scam and in fact going to RV very soon. What in the heck do you think is going to happen?

I'll tell you what is going to happen. Every single employee of every single branch is going to buy their own IQD and when the day arrives there will be nothing but empty banks everywhere because everyone has quit their jobs.

Next, all these bank employees will have told all their friends. No the friends go to their friends and say " MY BANKER JUST TOLD ME ABOUT......" So now instead of and estimated 2 million people owning dinar, it will spread like wild fire to about 40 million or more. Now guess what happens. Our economy will collapse because 30% OF The USA working force will have quit their jobs.

So, this entire bank thing is a form of control. They keep them in the dark and lie to them because if they don't there will end up being a world wide collapse because the US market will self implode.

So, PLEASE... stop calling your banks and bankers. The only people who know are people at the very top and thats it.

Now... GO RV..... IT's getting very exciting. Let's see what the rest of this day/week brings....

No bashing here, just words that need to be spoken. :)

• Upvote 4

Wells Fargo, this is not the friendliest group of bankers or investment advisors. Not that they would tell anything if they did know but I have dealt with them on normal banking issues and I can honestly say imho that I will rot in hell before I do any banking with them. lol Alright, I am being extreme but you get the point.

• Upvote 3

Wells Fargo, this is not the friendliest group of bankers or investment advisors. Not that they would tell anything if they did know but I have dealt with them on normal banking issues and I can honestly say imho that I will rot in hell before I do any banking with them. lol Alright, I am being extreme but you get the point.

I could not agree more. Wells Fargo and Bank of America - why would anyone give them any money? Try banking with your local banks and credit unions. Keep the money in your own community. At least they know your name.

• Upvote 1

I could not agree more. Wells Fargo and Bank of America - why would anyone give them any money? Try banking with your local banks and credit unions. Keep the money in your own community. At least they know your name.

True and well said. The only sad part is it's better to have a bank that can handle difficult exchanges like some of the giants mentioned. Back in 05 I opened accounts at BOA and JP, I eventually closed them as time passed and figured out that I can once again walk in if that magic day happens, open an account and moments later tell them I would like to make an additional deposit. I still have a Citi account but I am luke warm on them as well.