Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How accurate is the show from Phoenix 333??

cashman54

God you guys - if you don't like just don't go there. Don't be bullies picking on an easy target. How come you don't get venomous on Adam when he's called the RV and nothing happened - twice now that I know of - is it because you might get kicked off this site? hmmm...

Touche'. Many have called it and many have believed it. Who is to blame? Me. If you don't do your own research and take the time to educate yourself, don't criticize anybody that funnels you information and you swallow it. I do like Phoenix and Lakehouse...love the astrology, new age aspect, dinar information It is my choice and I must take responsibility as to whether I believe it or not, whether from Phoenix, Adam, Kaperoni or Shabibi.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 3

I would say he has as much credibility as Okie...... ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIBILITY. The 2 of them have been falsely proclaiming "RV has happened" for years!!!!! Don't trust any of them. A couple of attention seekers who would not be missed if they left these forums for good!!!!!

Phoenix has never claimed that the RV has happened.

• Upvote 2

Lol and all the ads for his books every few minutes during the show.

Wow, Mr. CEO at it again. What have you contributed to this site? o thats right absolutely nothing!!!!!! get a clue and i thought you were some big time hot shot that makes 6 figures? well then why are u invested in the dinar? o thats right because you dont.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have listened to asdf before he does say that it is his opinion of what he is saying, & he does stick to the news. His wife has a blog Going Gobble East Meets West which is where he get his news for the show. some times he does get off the subject of dinars. I can say I have never really heard asdf say this is the date o this is the rate, He has said it looks like we might see this but always follows up with it is his opinion.

• Upvote 2

I've listened to Phoenix a few times...don't see anything to bash him about..and for you little pricks that love negativity...why don't you take it to a forum where you will be appreciated..I doubt seriously if you could have made it past the first day of Ranger orientation...they just don't do dirty diapers and pacifiers...I think Phoenix has earned his "rights"...jmho

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I listen every night (almost) and like "Going Global East Meets West" and think Lakehouse (Phoenix's wife) does a great job with the news.

I have listened to Phoenix and read his stuff for over 3 years and I still do not understand why people call him a pumper?

He and Lakehouse have never sold dinar and have never advertised for dinar sales and in fact he warns people about private currency dealers. (He tells people to support banks)

I just read their new book "Iraqi Dinar the Good the Bad and the Ugly" that warns people about the scams on the forums and chats.

Also they never share or talk about rumors and tell everyone to not listen to rumors.

So how is it that someone who deals in factual news, who tells people to not use currency dealers and who warns people about scams and fraud, how is someone like that a "pumper"? :huh:

I get the impression some people just go with what they hear ( negative BS) in stead of checking for themselves.

But it is a free country and I enjoy Going Global and Phoenix. :twothumbs:

:reading-newspaper: Agree...they do a great job with the news. I follow their show almost everyday...

• Upvote 3

I like Phoenix. He's a little crazy but he does have some very interesting things to say and is more informed about Iraq than most gurus. You just need to filter out the astrology, doomsday, conspiracy stuff.

I agree...he comes across as sincere and I enjoy listening to him, although I tend to turn a dear ear toward him when the Mayan calender stuff comes up (I don't believe in the Doomsday stuff)...

:lol:

• Upvote 1

IMO A good guy comes ac cross the airwaves and I think he means what he says but it's waaaay out there.

How accurate is it? So far not at all. But that just puts him in the same boat as every other purveyor of knowledge.

Wow, Mr. CEO at it again. What have you contributed to this site? o thats right absolutely nothing!!!!!! get a clue and i thought you were some big time hot shot that makes 6 figures? well then why are u invested in the dinar? o thats right because you dont.

Its that all you got EasyPumper? 6 figure? please! That's for junior staff ;-)

Actually I like Phoenix he seems like a good Guy.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1

Lol and all the ads for his books every few minutes during the show.

I thought Scooby Doo said what is in your quote. Hmmm. System hiccup?

Ha-ha-ha. I get it now! :lol: That darn filtration process.....

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It seems lately - maybe because of the sickening roller coaster ride - everyone is a little on edge.

Several good knowledgeable members have left . . . wonder why?

And some good knowledgeable members were banned...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thanks phoenix...............i really enjoy your show and really appreciate Lakehouses hard work...............when i want to read all kinds of news...........her site is where i go...........i know you dont get bothered by this type of nonsense in this thread................but it is unfortunate that this is what most threads turn into these days..........a bunch of squabble...........keep up the good work and thanks......................GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

Phoenix is worth your time. He and Lakehouse together provide a variety of information in an entertaining fashion. Their attention to detail

and delivery, is both a credit to themselves, and mankind in general. They are on my list of sources to frequent. If it's not for you don't read it.

Before judging a man as crazy, first you need to stand in his shoes. That would be standing in the open door, admiring the view, awaiting the command to exit that perfectly good aircraft.

Rangers lead the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1