Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

maliki extends 100 days

cooked

from another site

The MP said the state law Abdelilah Naieli Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki intends to extend the deadline cent a day to improve the performance of ministries and provincial councils.

The Naieli in a radio interview that he will be evaluated performance ministerial and provincial councils after the deadline for the current hundred days to assess implementation of reconstruction plans, investment and service delivery.

This, and called on activists to come out in a demonstration in Baghdad in the tenth month after the deadline for hundred days, in protest against what they described as a deficit of the government’s concrete achievements in improving services.

Hi cooked :)

Thank you for this. If it is true, it really should not be a surprise.

From what I understand, progress is being made, but Iraq is not

ready yet. They cannot accomplish what so many have stated

until they actually are able to produce, increase exports and GDP,

and that only after they get their infrastructure prepared to do so.

They have yet to be able to provide basic services to their citizens, i.e.,

uninterrupted electrical generation, they also are contracting with Iran

of all places to provide natural gas needs, etc., and we can add several other

critical areas in which they need to be properly prepared before they can

take the step and honestly revalue their currency.

We hope it is soon for sure, but they cannot be forced to do something they

cannot justify at this time and risk years of preparation and financial management

just for the sake of speculators.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is all I could find on their 100 days to get it done.

Iraqi government may face new wave of protests as 100 day plan comes to end with minimal results

Posted: June 2, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Government, Iraq, iraqi list, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, middle east, Nouri al-Maliki

BAGHDAD (AFP): Iraqi government is facing the possible return of protests demanding improved level of services provided after the end of the day percent, which was granted to the ministries to develop performance, next week.

And the activists are already calls for demonstrations in the period after the seventh day of the month and that may be, during which Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s cabinet reshuffle on the back of the performance of governments in percent on the previous.

And doubled the Iraqi ministries during the last three months of field inspection tours, which often coincided with large media coverage, with the implementation of projects to repair roads and signed contracts to build new housing, as the distribution of fuel to power generators for residential neighborhoods free of charge.

Said analyst Ali al-Saffar from the Special Unit for the British magazine The Economist, told AFP that “the deadline percent today they involve intelligent decision to buy time and break the cycle of pressure.”

Iraq has seen at the beginning of this year, the biggest demonstrations since the fall of Saddam Hussein’s regime in 2003, inspired by the thousands of Iraqis protest movements in the Arab world, denouncing the inefficiency of the political class.

Indicates that the yolk “grace period given to the ministries, was shorter than that lead to sustainable results, but the goal of which was apparently performing procedures in the short term unpopular.”

For his part, believes editor of “Historia” Reader officer that he “has not achieved any progress during this time about the fundamental question posed by everyone and the issue of the survival of U.S. forces in the country or leave” at the end of this year, according to an agreement signed between Baghdad and Ocntn.

“I do not also indications that there will soon be a significant improvement on the issues vital core, including the problem of electricity.”

And by about seven months of the scheduled withdrawal of U.S. forces, which has its numbers are currently around 45 thousand, did not make Iraq at the request of the highest sensitivity at both political and popular to extend the stay of these forces, compensation for the possible non-readiness of Iraqi forces to receive security duties in full.

Visser says that “the government is not yet complete,” in reference to the deficit for the selection of ministers of interior, defense and national security despite the passage of nearly five months to form a government of national unity.

And warns that “if Maliki did not happen any progress on these issues, it would be in a confrontation with groups capable of moving the street.”

It is possible that southern Iraq is witnessing bloody riots such as those that occurred in June 2010, because of the large gap and continuing in power, amid high temperatures in the summer.

According to expert on Middle East affairs at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Marina Ottaway said Maliki spent most of the percent today, “a policy-making rather than trying to apply them to the ground.”

Al-Maliki announced on February 27 that he will stay and will be announced after 100 days of this date, “the failures and successes of each minister.”

In the view of al-Saffar said “Timeout percent on the personal initiative, so the measurement results would be difficult considering that the targets were not clear.”

The Iraqi government was born after about nine months of negotiations following the election in March legislative elections in 2010, comes to the composition of government and ministerial summarize the concepts of “national unity” which is based on a fragile political balance.

Ottaway says that “Seizing a minister, no matter how low the level of efficiency, would be seen by the party of the minister as a political decision.”

And warns of a “period of political instability if he decides to head a new government to punish ministers or exclude them from office.”

Hi cooked :)

Thank you for this. If it is true, it really should not be a surprise.

From what I understand, progress is being made, but Iraq is not

ready yet. They cannot accomplish what so many have stated

until they actually are able to produce, increase exports and GDP,

and that only after they get their infrastructure prepared to do so.

They have yet to be able to provide basic services to their citizens, i.e.,

uninterrupted electrical generation, they also are contracting with Iran

of all places to provide natural gas needs, etc., and we can add several other

critical areas in which they need to be properly prepared before they can

take the step and honestly revalue their currency.

We hope it is soon for sure, but they cannot be forced to do something they

cannot justify at this time and risk years of preparation and financial management

just for the sake of speculators.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Good post.

One must also remember that all Central Banks hate speculators, and will do anything to reduce their exposure. Every dollar made by speculators has to come from the Central Bank's reserves, and if you think they don't care, you are sadly mistaken.

One must also remember that all Central Banks hate speculators, and will do anything to reduce their exposure. Every dollar made by speculators has to come from the Central Bank's reserves, and if you think they don't care, you are sadly mistaken.

But by further delaying this doesn't it allow MORE speculators to get in on it? I know I've only gotten in on this investment in the last several months, thanks to a friend, and have influenced at least several friends and family to get in on it, some within the last week! I don't see how delaying this reduces their exposure to speculators. Please help me understand if I'm missing something (outside of those who may sell out for whatever reason before the RV). Thanks.. Shalom.

says its extended for a day why worry

Cent a day

As in Latin root for 100, as in century.

The basis for most languages survives most translations.

centi-, cent-

(Latin: hundred; a decimal prefix used in the international metric system for measurements)

This prefix is used in the metric [decimal] system as, one-hundredth [u.S.] and hundredth [u.K.], and denotes 1/100th of a unit or 10-2 [0.01]. The metric symbol for centi- is c.

holy cow...i cant believe tony or okie or someone equally annoying hasnt jumped all over this yet! i could hear them saying it "he extend for 1 day that means that the day after the innitial 100 is the day of our RV!!!"

sorry guys, i know this is my first post on here but couldnt help myself

2% of what is reported is usually acurate. ANYTHING can happen at ANY TIME! I have the time and patience to wait for the RV. The question here is, do the people of Iraq have the patience with their newly formed government? If not, that could be the show stopper! Just Saying.

holy cow...i cant believe tony or okie or someone equally annoying hasnt jumped all over this yet! i could hear them saying it "he extend for 1 day that means that the day after the innitial 100 is the day of our RV!!!"

sorry guys, i know this is my first post on here but couldnt help myself

Catchy, isn't it?