Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is all the bank info you need

Hey Keep, I have a question for you or anyone else on here. In looking at Rand and Cool's profile, they both seem to have good reputations on this site and both have been on here for a while so aren't you a little curious if this could be true? I've been in this awhile and don't fall for the rumors anymore, but Rand is giving out the information and Cool seems to have confirmed it, I guess. I'm really trying to stay grounded here because I know it's not on the CBI yet, but IF this is true, then it seems that the RV is on it's way at least?? I am sincere in my question and no disrespect to anyone. I mean, neither one of them are "newbies" as you guys call us. :)

Thank you in advance,

Kim

Look at their back and forth chit chat..."how do I contact you off forum" "I deleted your private email response".......then look at his personal page.....his Yahoo email there for anyone to contact him.....

• Upvote 1

do you really believe that you have all the knowledge on this and that its real i think you should have been a history major because after the civil war themoney that was in the south was suppose to only be worth a certain amount and that every body only had a short time to get rid of it now the bankers up north knew that all they had to do was control the news which was not hard to do put out there own version and they could buy up all the money down south and then cash it in the north and they did the very same people that invented the monetary system in the 1100's that we still use today they did not invent the money but they sure showed the world how to use it and i can tell your not one of these people are you .hehe

So morel of the story the news will tell you what they get aped to tell you but i assure you no billion dollar company is doing business in iraq at 1170 i work for one

money talks bull s#!% walks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okay, Keep and Texas1, you two make great points. As a matter of fact, Keep, my common sense was telling me that there was no way a bank would make a deal pre-RV; it just didn't make sense to me. It also crossed my mind that they could be friends and playing games with us. My common sense went to the wayside for a brief moment and I was hopeful. And then, Texas1, you pointing out the obvious clinched it for me. Now that really makes me mad at myself. The last rumor that I really fell for and believed was that limo driver from a few years back. I can't remember his name now, but I really believed the RV was done and I was cashing in. That was around the time when I was first getting on these sites, but boy did I become jaded after that fiasco. I didn't think I would ever get roped into another one, but, shttt, I did.

Thanks for keeping me grounded here,

Kim

• Upvote 1

Okay, Keep and Texas1, you two make great points. As a matter of fact, Keep, my common sense was telling me that there was no way a bank would make a deal pre-RV; it just didn't make sense to me. It also crossed my mind that they could be friends and playing games with us. My common sense went to the wayside for a brief moment and I was hopeful. And then, Texas1, you pointing out the obvious clinched it for me. Now that really makes me mad at myself. The last rumor that I really fell for and believed was that limo driver from a few years back. I can't remember his name now, but I really believed the RV was done and I was cashing in. That was around the time when I was first getting on these sites, but boy did I become jaded after that fiasco. I didn't think I would ever get roped into another one, but, shttt, I did.

Thanks for keeping me grounded here,

Kim

you should use your own feeling on this because these people just need your money like every body else if they wanted to help you why would you have to pay for intell that they get from the internet just like you can on your own i assure you i have never meet coolbeans or any other person on this site the only reason im here is i have a hole in my arm and im on 4 month payed vacation i work in the ME and have since 2001 i know what im doing thats why my first commit was

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THIS SITE because the first e-mail i got when i got home was 1.30 and had been this for weeks may be more if you believe or not is up to you use your brain not keeps

cant check personal e-mails in Afghanistan or this site on a mil network

• Upvote 3

So morel of the story

money talks bull s#!% walks

So you have been on that treadmill for sometime now havent you??? laugh.gif Since your going to be oh so rich before anyone else is, (because we are waiting for the real RV) please please please buy yourself some english tutuoring......your at a grammar level of a 4th grader.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ya well sell that degree you got and use the money to buy some common since and the you wouldn't have sit at your computer in your underwear

keepm since when are you sitting in your underwear at the computer? Everybody knows that's my line. :angry:

• Upvote 2

you should use your own feeling on this because these people just need your money like every body else if they wanted to help you why would you have to pay for intell that they get from the internet just like you can on your own i assure you i have never meet coolbeans or any other person on this site the only reason im here is i have a hole in my arm and im on 4 month payed vacation i work in the ME and have since 2001 i know what im doing thats why my first commit was

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THIS SITE because the first e-mail i got when i got home was 1.30 and had been this for weeks may be more if you believe or not is up to you use your brain not keeps

Hey Rand, let me point out first that I do not pay for so-called intel. I am able to come to this site for free in hopes of learning more about my investment. Second, I am sorry about the hole in your arm; I do wish you a speedy recovery.

Third, I don't know anyone on this site either and I am using my own "feelings" about this, but I have found that my common sense, when it comes to this investment, serves me much better.

Now, I would just like to point out my thoughts about your post. I am not in any way saying you are lying or playing games, but, let's be honest, I have no idea; just as you have no idea who I am. Anyway, I would think that if this were true, you would be out celebrating with your friends, as I would be if I were receiving millions within a matter of weeks. I most certainly would not be on a dinar site teasing everybody, or bragging, whichever the case may be. Now, I do not have the funds to be able to open a private account at a bank -- apparently anyway; never looked into it -- and I also do not have in excess of 100, 000,000 dinar, so I'm left wondering if I'm going to be cashing in in a few weeks all based on your post. Now, I realize that you have no obligation to convince any of us or help any of us, but I would like to ask that you please somehow prove to me/us that you are in fact telling the truth -- that you have actually cashed in your dinar at $1.27 and will receive the money in your account within a few weeks -- or stop playing with people's lives and hearts, please, and just drop it. But I've got to be honest here, it does seem very unlikely that a bank would make a deal with someone about a rate that nobody knows yet. Now, I could be wrong, I have been before.

P.S. I did have a question: What e-mail are you talking about for $1.30. Your bank was e-mailing you with a rate for you to cash in?

Kim

• Upvote 1

I am by no means a grammar nazi, but does your computer have a period button? I think you lose a little credibility when you post a run on sentence, and never capitalize anything. Not to mention the general tone you have, which seems to be that you think you are above all us peons that don't work for a billion dollar company. I do find it hard to believe that you have secured this rate before RV. And as much as I hate to admit it, I agree with Keepm on this one. Sorry Keepm, I think you are a very level headed, bright person but that pic just screams arrogant, cocky, punk! :P:tiphat: (which I know you are not).

• Upvote 1

I am by no means a grammar nazi, but does your computer have a period button? I think you lose a little credibility when you post a run on sentence, and never capitalize anything. Not to mention the general tone you have, which seems to be that you think you are above all us peons that don't work for a billion dollar company. I do find it hard to believe that you have secured this rate before RV. And as much as I hate to admit it, I agree with Keepm on this one. Sorry Keepm, I think you are a very level headed, bright person but that pic just screams arrogant, cocky, punk! :P:tiphat: (which I know you are not).

sorry it dose but that takes two screens its a I-Phone and im not usually making paragraphs with it and it spellchecks by it self and that makes it a handfull

• Upvote 3

Hi all, semi-new here. Been creeping around the posts for a month or so now. Just felt I needed to voice my opinion like every other arrogant person here that needs to feel verified. :P

First off, this is a hostile place. I guess the nature of the investment makes it as such. For example - been seeing a lot of personal attacks here. Spelling and grammer and all just off hand. The two of you that I saw that pointed that out - check your last posts. I can point out a few for you if you can't find them. No offense, just saying... Lesson to be learned - there is always someone better than you at (or with mor intel of) something. So keep an open mind, if you see bs state such in a chivalrous way, and no personal attacks. Just a suggestion ofcourse. :)

Anyways, back to the REAL point - This may just be how we hear about the turn of this investment. From what randalln has said about the cash-strapped investors cashing in first, this is a real, and probably factual, statement. Those with cash do have privy to info. When my bank account held six figures I was treated like a champ at any branch. The way he is talking about this thing playing out could just be it. Or it could not.

Been a lot of talk about currency related issues coming from Iraq latey. In my opinion anyways. I don't necessarily belive much of the content being released to the press, but I do like the actual content. Sometimes you need to weed through the bs, like I do wit this site and all other reports I've been reading lately.

I guess all THIS bs I just posted was a lot of sentences saying to, "Keep an open mind." Could come out this way, or it may not. Or we may have all been fed bs, but let's be positive...

-bullets from my rambling-

*everyone lighten-up and be nicer.

*KEEP AN OPEN MIND - these f'ers in-charge are the rule-writers. Anything can happen, but we all know our gvmnt, not to mention others, needs this to pay off... And, there is always someone that is better, or with more info than you.

*We all got into this because of some "intel" we got from another individual. Some of our intel came from credible sources, some came from a friend of a friend of a friend etc... Some of us, probably even here on this site, know people who have even sat in the some rooms with some power player. People talk. I've been in this thing for awhile now - 7 yrs.

*Listen to the boots on the ground - I was one for a few years.

*Both points above being said - there are a lot of pumpers around these here forums

*And I can smoke anyone at words with friends. Add me - safadinho. :P I am a whiz at word structure, but I do try to live my life by bullet number 2.

Didn't mean to offend anyone here, I just state my mind. Such is life.

Randalln - contact me off-line. If we CAN cash-out within the limits you stated, I can arrange that and am glad to do so. :) Plus, I am looking to get back overseas, regardless of this situation. If you are in infastructure, I have an extensive resume that I would like to send you. I miss the lifestyle, as you well know if you have left for any amount of time.

Ok, bash away. I've seen how newcommers are received here, but I am a big boy so I can take it. Espescially on my grammer! :)

Word

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

OK I read though this entire string and like judge Judy says If it don't make sense then its probably a lie. Look This guy is saying he cashed in. Now you tell me if you were instantly rich. A multimillionaire. Are you going to waste even a minute debating with a bunch of strangers about how you got that way. No you will not. your going to be celabrating and planning a future. You wold turn your back on this site for a while till you got things under control. Sorry I know its looked down upon here and rightfully so. But dude I'm going to call you a lier straight up to your face. No if ands or buts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My buddy has a little over 200 million IQD

End Quote

Holy sxxt.

So as long as the mods or Adam have a private account at one of the listed banks they can do it to.

Edit to add: Randall also in his first post asked that Adam contact him off forum ASAP about all of the details so if Adam chose not to even contact Randall that is his decision.

End Quote

I'd love to hear Adam on this one. Seriously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UniCredito Italiano SPA

End Quote

Hmm... This happens to be my Bank. That btw was the old name. The actual current Bank name is: UniCredit Banca. It's the biggest Bank in Italy ( merger of more Banks ). I have an acct. there and there's enough money in it to allow me to ask a few questions to my personal banker... Which I will.

Gosh your soooo cool!! Your getting a rate to exchange your dinar before Shabs even knows what it is!!! Are you related to Houdini?? laugh.gif I think you and coolbeans should just get a room and you can hold hands and set up your accounts together....

Peculiar, ain't it.

• Upvote 2

...they would work for a large compony like i do that makes billions of dollars a year...

I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings but any kid working at McDonald's, Wal-Mart and plenty of other companies can say the same thing so what's the point of you making a statement like that?

After noticing that you spelled company incorrectly, it's obvious that none of the billions of dollars per year that your company make is going to educating their employees. Sorry for that but you're trying to convince everyone here of how smart you are yet your poor spelling and grammar supports the opposite. Try putting a complete sentence together without multiple errors. I think that will help your argument some. Good luck!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings but any kid working at McDonald's, Wal-Mart and plenty of other companies can say the same thing so what's the point of you making a statement like that?

After noticing that you spelled company incorrectly, it's obvious that none of the billions of dollars per year that your company make is going to educating their employees. Sorry for that but you're trying to convince everyone here of how smart you are yet your poor spelling and grammar supports the opposite. Try putting a complete sentence together without multiple errors. I think that will help your argument some. Good luck!

I-Phone and im not usually making paragraphs with it and it spellchecks by it self and that makes it a handfull

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68965-here-is-all-the-bank-info-you-need/page__st__60#ixzz1OE7fONE9

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Good Grief!:huh:

Can any of you lend me $100k? I don't want to cash in my other accounts or mortgages just yet. Hey... "trust me", we are internet blogging friends...I am good for it. Do you want my wiring instructions or what?

Just curious... but if the CBI is the only ones that will cash out (replenish) these banks...how the heck is the CBI pulling the funds to payback those banks?

Is that how the IMF works for the good ole boys and the hard-working elite? They allow some member countries and their hand picked "chosen ones" (like yourself) these secret deals even though their bylaws require total transparency of themselves and their members? Whereby screwing other member countries as well as the citizens of Iraq?

Also... are you so kind to share this information with the rest of us out of your good nature? Many less noble investors that stumbled onto this "secret", surely would have covertly been gobbling up everyone's Dinar on these forums well before they catch wind of it. Ya know... at 1/100ths of pennies on the dollar. Not you, you're a sharer. Isn't it odd that the banks you are dealing with aren't buying their own as well? Perhaps your $100k account is more lucrative to them then the $Billions they could make from buying out us stupid naive less privy folk and cashing in themselves. That's what hard working, corporate, investment saavy, self-made elite people like yourself do normally right? You know...Network, get some insider info, cash-in, and then offer hand outs to us peasants to balance the karma scale. You're so lucky and smart!!! Perhaps you can autograph a Dinar note for me so I can frame it above the place I wash dishes for a living to inspire me to be more someday.

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Between me and a few friends, we can come up with about 65,000,000 dinar that we would gladly sell at .87 and you could make .30 x 65,000,000 in 4 weeks. Will send wiring instructions with a request for such.

UniCredito Italiano SPA

End Quote

Hmm... This happens to be my Bank. That btw was the old name. The actual current Bank name is: UniCredit Banca. It's the biggest Bank in Italy ( merger of more Banks ). I have an acct. there and there's enough money in it to allow me to ask a few questions to my personal banker... Which I will.

Peculiar, ain't it.

Hello friend,

Did you inquire or let it pass.......Just curious, I haven't followed up with anyone other than Citi.

I-Phone and im not usually making paragraphs with it and it spellchecks by it self and that makes it a handfull

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68965-here-is-all-the-bank-info-you-need/page__st__60#ixzz1OE7fONE9

I like the time & effort you took in giving us this information. sometimes people are inpatient. Be safe over there and thanks for your info. God Bless Chillout girl.. Peace B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1